Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

What's D Most Scariest Movie U've Ever Watched? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What's D Most Scariest Movie U've Ever Watched? (5794 Views)

What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? / 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year / Best Seasonal Movie You Have Ever Watched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's D Most Scariest Movie U've Ever Watched? by sonikstargirl(f): 9:36pm On Jan 24, 2015
I remeber back in d days wen i was a kid after watchin a horror movie especially at night i'd be so afriad 2 go to the toilet to pee and i can't sleep without light...
I still remember sum of those horror movies like

The livin dead
The 13th ghost
The house of the dead
species
Shocki
Screem
The Ring...etc...

So guyz what's the most scariest movie you've ever watched...
Re: What's D Most Scariest Movie U've Ever Watched? by tonididdy(m): 10:27pm On Jan 24, 2015
sonikstargirl:
I remeber back in d days wen i was a kid after watchin a horror movie especially at night i'd be so afriad 2 go to the toilet to pee and i can't sleep without light...

The livin dead
The 13th ghost
The house of the dead
species
Shocki
Screem
The Ring...etc...

learner
Re: What's D Most Scariest Movie U've Ever Watched? by K9blunt(f): 6:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
The ghost and the darkness
Till now it still gives me the willies *shivering*
Re: What's D Most Scariest Movie U've Ever Watched? by sholay2011(m): 8:48pm On Jan 26, 2015
@OP...

Either 'Scariest' or 'Most scary', not 'The Most scariest'.

You're welcome.
Re: What's D Most Scariest Movie U've Ever Watched? by sultan003(m): 9:49pm On Jan 26, 2015
The conjuring

1 Like

Re: What's D Most Scariest Movie U've Ever Watched? by celeron40(m): 12:35am On Jan 27, 2015
The Grudge...that movie messed me up big time mehn...
Re: What's D Most Scariest Movie U've Ever Watched? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 27, 2015
sonikstargirl:

The livin dead
The 13th ghost
The house of the dead
species
Shocki
Screem
The Ring...etc...

Op have u seen any here

https://www.nairaland.com/2004194/some-movies-made-us-scared
Re: What's D Most Scariest Movie U've Ever Watched? by sonikstargirl(f): 7:20pm On Jan 27, 2015
Sile12:

Op have u seen any here

i have watched alot of horror movies xo yeah i've watched most of them
Re: What's D Most Scariest Movie U've Ever Watched? by maxman10(m): 1:06am On May 07, 2015
sonikstargirl:

i have watched alot of horror movies xo yeah i've watched most of them

I think he meant that scary movies happen on here in NL, hehe! Seen any here? real-life-forum scarymovies
Re: What's D Most Scariest Movie U've Ever Watched? by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 19, 2015
sonikstargirl:

The livin dead
The 13th ghost
The house of the dead
species
Shocki
Screem
The Ring...etc...

oculus
sinister
ouija board
devil
paranormal activities (the first 2)
annabelle.

i am a horror movie junkie
grin grin[color=#000099][/color]
Re: What's D Most Scariest Movie U've Ever Watched? by trigar12(m): 10:04am On Jun 20, 2015
Koto aye undecided
Re: What's D Most Scariest Movie U've Ever Watched? by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 20, 2015
tonididdy:
learner
Okay please tell us the ones you know.
Re: What's D Most Scariest Movie U've Ever Watched? by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 20, 2015
No horror movie is capable of scaring me. But the one that came close to achieving that feat was »» The Conjuring.
Re: What's D Most Scariest Movie U've Ever Watched? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 20, 2015
pls go n watch MAMA
Re: What's D Most Scariest Movie U've Ever Watched? by Dawnnaija: 1:15pm On Jun 20, 2015
koto aye
Re: What's D Most Scariest Movie U've Ever Watched? by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 21, 2015
creepers jeepers
Re: What's D Most Scariest Movie U've Ever Watched? by tolexy007(m): 3:54pm On Jun 22, 2015
Mama....
Re: What's D Most Scariest Movie U've Ever Watched? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 22, 2015
mistytohcute:
creepers jeepers

old movie but a good one.
Re: What's D Most Scariest Movie U've Ever Watched? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 22, 2015
misssclassy:
No horror movie is capable of scaring me. But the one that came close to achieving that feat was »» The Conjuring.

have you seen oculus?

darling you will definitely be scared of mirrors for a week or so. i admit the conjuring was good
Re: What's D Most Scariest Movie U've Ever Watched? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 22, 2015
sinestro24:

have you seen oculus?

darling you will definitely be scared of mirrors for a week or so. i admit the conjuring was good

Oculus? Mtcheew .......that mirror film.
I watched it at night in my dark room and I didn't feel scared once.

The only movie that tried to scare me was The Conjuring.
Re: What's D Most Scariest Movie U've Ever Watched? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 22, 2015
misssclassy:

Oculus? Mtcheew .......that mirror film.
I watched it at night in my dark room and I didn't feel scared once.

The only movie that tried to scare me was The Conjuring.

lol, you are hardcore
Re: What's D Most Scariest Movie U've Ever Watched? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 22, 2015
sinestro24:

lol, you are hardcore
Yes I am. I also like blood and gore. Have you seen the series "Hannibal"?
Re: What's D Most Scariest Movie U've Ever Watched? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 22, 2015
misssclassy:

Yes I am.
I also like blood and gore. Have you seen the series "Hannibal"?

not really, i know about it though, have read the novels as well. is it that good?
Re: What's D Most Scariest Movie U've Ever Watched? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
sinestro24:

not really, i know about it though, have read the novels as well. is it that good?

I have also read Silence of the lambs, the novel where the original series was developed from.
But trust me, the series is nothing like the novel.
The actors playing the role of Hannibal Lecter and Will graham are exceptionally good.

The graphics is great, although too much gore that is not good for someone with a weak stomach but that's what makes me even like it more. The creativity is amazing, the sound effect is superb and the story and directing is great.

You need to see the way Hannibal kills, cooks and eats people? grin That guy is something else.

In all, the movie is a master piece. If you like intelligent dialogues, great acting and directing and incredible gore scenes, then this movie is for you.
Re: What's D Most Scariest Movie U've Ever Watched? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
misssclassy:

I have also read Silence of the lambs, the novel where the original series was developed from.
But trust me, the series is nothing like the novel.
The actors playing the role of Hannibal Lecter and Will graham are exceptionally good.

The graphics is great, although too much gore that is not good for someone with a weak stomach but that's what makes me even like it more. The creativity is amazing, the sound effect is superb and the story and directing is great.

You need to see the way hannibal kills, cooks and eats people grin That guy is something else.

In all, the movie is a master piece. If you like intelligent dialogues, great acting and directing and incredible gore scenes, then this movie is for you.

damn girl. i will like to know what you fantasize about. seems like gore turns you on lol.

have you seen game of thrones, if you have when compared to hannibal which will you prefer?
Re: What's D Most Scariest Movie U've Ever Watched? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 22, 2015
sinestro24:

damn girl. i will like to know what you fantasize about. seems like gore turns you on lol.

have you seen game of thrones, if you have when compared to hannibal which will you prefer?

I have watched Game Of Thrones but I prefer Hannibal. cheesy

I basically love dark stuff a lot. grin
I am a sucker for movies that have to do with blood, gore and disturbed criminalistic minds. Including Serial killer movies, and homicidal detectives movies.

Why I prefer Hannibal to Game of Thrones is because I can relate to the setting, cause it's more modern day, unlike game of thrones that's set in the old world.
Re: What's D Most Scariest Movie U've Ever Watched? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 22, 2015
misssclassy:

I have watched Game Of Thrones but I prefer Hannibal. cheesy

I basically love dark stuff a lot. grin
I am a sucker for movies that have to do with blood, gore and disturbed criminalistic minds. Including Serial killer movies, and homicidal detectives movies.

Why I prefer Hannibal to Game of Thrones is because I can relate to the setting, cause it's more modern day, unlike game of thrones that's set in the old world.

Sheesh, i have met my match. Have you seen a movie called hostel 1 and 2?
Re: What's D Most Scariest Movie U've Ever Watched? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 22, 2015
sinestro24:

Sheesh, i have met my match. Have you seen a movie called hostel 1 and 2?

It's horror right. Something was killing the student one by one or something, right?

I think I have watched it before.
Re: What's D Most Scariest Movie U've Ever Watched? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 22, 2015
misssclassy:

It's horror right. Something was killing the student one by one or something, right?

I think I have watched it before.

Not really more of a slasher movie. It Is very bloody. Part 1 was about students. The other was about tourists. I am sure it will really turn you on lol.
Re: What's D Most Scariest Movie U've Ever Watched? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 22, 2015
sinestro24:

Not really more of a slasher movie. It Is very bloody. Part 1 was about students. The other was about tourists. I am sure it will really turn you on lol.

Perhaps it isn't it. I also love slasher movies. I have this weird fascination with death and gore. cheesy
Re: What's D Most Scariest Movie U've Ever Watched? by siempere(m): 9:11pm On Jun 22, 2015
misssclassy:

Perhaps it isn't it. I also love slasher movies. I have this weird fascination with death and gore. cheesy
please stop already....enuf with d blood and gore....
Re: What's D Most Scariest Movie U've Ever Watched? by Spaxon(f): 1:40am On Nov 11, 2017
[center] nightmare at elm street [/center]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Link To Download These Movies / What Type Of Reality Shows Nigerian Viewers Want To See / Im In Love With Godfrey Ndachima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.