Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Study Suggests Iphone Users Are Smarter And Better Educated Than Android Users - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Study Suggests Iphone Users Are Smarter And Better Educated Than Android Users (1511 Views)

Iphone Users Have More Sex Than Android & Blackberry Users - OK Cupid’s Survey / 17 Things That Are Too Real For Iphone Users In Nigeria / 5 Reasons Windows Phone Is Better Than Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study Suggests Iphone Users Are Smarter And Better Educated Than Android Users by Generalkorex(m): 10:15pm On Jan 24, 2015
NEW YORK (CNNMoney) — Are you an iPhone user? Congratulations! You’re probably smarter than the Android owner sitting next to you.
A new study conducted by online advertising network Chitika found that states with more college graduates tend to also have higher iPhone sales.
Alaska (66%), Montana and Vermont have the largest percentage of iPhone users. New Mexico (41%), Iowa and Delaware have the lowest share of iPhone sales per capita.
Notably, Chitika found that increased wealth is also linked to greater iPhone sales — but since college degrees also correlate with higher incomes, Chitika says those results are redundant.
Other studies have found similar results. Rich, white males tend to buy more iPhones, particularly in the first weeks that they go on sale.
In the first month of sales, nearly 80% of iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus buyers in the United States were male, and more than 60% made over $75,000 a year, according to Slice, a company that tracks consumer purchases.
A new study shows that states with more college-educated people tend to have higher iPhone sales.
The study also notes that iPhone sales correlate to population density. The more densely populated the state, the greater the chance that iPhone sales will be higher in that state.
On a whole, Google’s Android sales are significantly higher than Apple’s (AAPL, Tech30) sales, but the iPhone remains the single most popular smartphone in the United States. More than 42% of U.S. smartphones are iPhones, according to comScore. Runner-up Samsung commands 28% of the U.S. market.
Yet it’s important to take Chitika’s results with a grain of salt. Even Chitika admits that its results “are not comprehensive.” Because the company focused on states and not smaller regions, such as cities or neighborhoods, the results lack “a great deal of granularity.”
source : http://kron4.com/2015/01/22/study-suggests-iphone-users-are-smarter-and-better-educated-than-android-users/
Re: Study Suggests Iphone Users Are Smarter And Better Educated Than Android Users by SeverusSnape(m): 10:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
Which kind of study is this...
Okay....I have this friend, he owns an IPhone and he's so dumb. I have an android, and I'm intelligent. So what are they saying? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Study Suggests Iphone Users Are Smarter And Better Educated Than Android Users by ewizard1: 11:54pm On Jan 24, 2015
#StupidStudy

1 Like

Re: Study Suggests Iphone Users Are Smarter And Better Educated Than Android Users by Generalkorex(m): 12:12am On Jan 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Okay....I have this friend, he owns an IPhone and he's so dumb. I have an android, and I'm intelligent. So what are they saying? undecided
lol
Re: Study Suggests Iphone Users Are Smarter And Better Educated Than Android Users by Generalkorex(m): 12:13am On Jan 25, 2015
ewizard1:
#StupidStudy
yousef no agree abi
Re: Study Suggests Iphone Users Are Smarter And Better Educated Than Android Users by ewizard1: 12:26am On Jan 25, 2015
Generalkorex:

yousef no agree abi
if I hear say I gree!!!
Re: Study Suggests Iphone Users Are Smarter And Better Educated Than Android Users by aliyug79: 2:31am On Jan 25, 2015
BUY MTN DATA SHARED @ CHEAPER RATE:
1GB...1200 NAIRA
2GB...2400 NAIRA
3GB ...3600 NAIRA.
Call 08053635768 & 08143285527.
thankz.
Re: Study Suggests Iphone Users Are Smarter And Better Educated Than Android Users by thrizzle(m): 11:44am On Jan 25, 2015
going by this logic the people that did this study use andriods

1 Like

Re: Study Suggests Iphone Users Are Smarter And Better Educated Than Android Users by Lawalmd(m): 12:52pm On Jan 25, 2015
The most stupid survey of the year

1 Like

Re: Study Suggests Iphone Users Are Smarter And Better Educated Than Android Users by Collinz2(m): 1:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Study Suggests Iphone Users Are Smarter And Better Educated Than Android Users by epoxide(m): 2:22pm On Jan 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:

lol... you've said it all
Re: Study Suggests Iphone Users Are Smarter And Better Educated Than Android Users by Generalkorex(m): 2:34pm On Jan 25, 2015
Lawalmd:
The most stupid survey of the year
the year just start now
many survey still coming
Re: Study Suggests Iphone Users Are Smarter And Better Educated Than Android Users by Generalkorex(m): 2:36pm On Jan 25, 2015
Collinz2:
Nonsense
so you mean.the money and time wey them spent na waste
Re: Study Suggests Iphone Users Are Smarter And Better Educated Than Android Users by akashi01(m): 2:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
oshii!!! nonsense rubbish leleyi!!!
Re: Study Suggests Iphone Users Are Smarter And Better Educated Than Android Users by Collinz2(m): 4:35pm On Jan 25, 2015
Generalkorex:

so you mean.the money and time wey them spent na waste
what are u talking about?
Re: Study Suggests Iphone Users Are Smarter And Better Educated Than Android Users by zenith4biz(m): 5:57pm On Jan 25, 2015
I am an android user but have to say this;
IPhone users on Nairaland are smarter than android users
Android users always looking for cheats.
They curse una with poverty........ Repent before it is too late
Re: Study Suggests Iphone Users Are Smarter And Better Educated Than Android Users by akashi01(m): 6:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
zenith4biz:
so looking for cheat makes android users dull

I guess you are the only foolish android user they used as lab rat that's why they concluded this shittt
Re: Study Suggests Iphone Users Are Smarter And Better Educated Than Android Users by zenith4biz(m): 6:13pm On Jan 25, 2015
akashi01:
so looking for cheat makes android users dull

I guess you are the only foolish android user they used as lab rat that's why they concluded this shittt

The truth is bitter brother
It's embitters my heart when I see the rate at which android users litters Nairaland with the aim of finding 'cheat'.
A smart user should have done the cost and benefits analysis before dancing into an open market to get an android device but opposite is the case..
I don't defend mediocrity, I always stand for the truth
Re: Study Suggests Iphone Users Are Smarter And Better Educated Than Android Users by Generalkorex(m): 6:34pm On Jan 25, 2015
zenith4biz:
lol
haba android users offend you before
Re: Study Suggests Iphone Users Are Smarter And Better Educated Than Android Users by Collinz2(m): 6:49pm On Jan 25, 2015
zenith4biz:
d**khead, iphone hardly get cheat cus the os is trash.

1 Like

Re: Study Suggests Iphone Users Are Smarter And Better Educated Than Android Users by akashi01(m): 6:54pm On Jan 25, 2015
Collinz2:
d**khead, iphone hardly get cheat cus the os is trash.
May God bless your thinking

1 Like

Re: Study Suggests Iphone Users Are Smarter And Better Educated Than Android Users by zenith4biz(m): 7:24pm On Jan 25, 2015
Generalkorex:

lol
haba android users offend you before

Oga I be android user ow, rocking my Tecno H6.
Re: Study Suggests Iphone Users Are Smarter And Better Educated Than Android Users by akashi01(m): 7:28pm On Jan 25, 2015
zenith4biz:

Oga I be android user ow, rocking my Tecno H6.
with cheat data plan abi?
Re: Study Suggests Iphone Users Are Smarter And Better Educated Than Android Users by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 25, 2015

Well,if ya call being frivolous and extravagant ,smart
We will leave it dat way undecided

Re: Study Suggests Iphone Users Are Smarter And Better Educated Than Android Users by akashi01(m): 7:49pm On Jan 25, 2015
ibbryte:

Well,if ya call being frivolous and extravagant ,smart
We will leave it dat way undecided

I swear grin
Re: Study Suggests Iphone Users Are Smarter And Better Educated Than Android Users by zenith4biz(m): 8:05pm On Jan 25, 2015
akashi01:
with cheat data plan abi?

Etisalat legitimate share data
Re: Study Suggests Iphone Users Are Smarter And Better Educated Than Android Users by Generalkorex(m): 10:32pm On Jan 25, 2015
zenith4biz:

Etisalat legitimate share data
ok.bt e no dey reach you in a month.dnt lie o

(1) (Reply)

How To Increase The Max Volume Of Android / Whatsapp To Stop Working On The Following Blackberry By December 31st, 2016 / Stay Away From The Newly Introduced Partner Ps1 Phone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.