Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Area21 ( Hub For Young Innovative Africans) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Area21 ( Hub For Young Innovative Africans) (339 Views)

See The First Incubation Hub To Be Owned By A Nigerian University / Eyenimi Ndimou & Ify Aniebo Shortlisted For London’s Most Innovative Award / JAMB: Understanding Ojerinde's Innovative Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Area21 ( Hub For Young Innovative Africans) by area21: 11:02pm On Jan 24, 2015
Hi everyone,

I'm setting up this innovative hub which I named area21 which mainly will be a hub for young innovative Africans for research and development. I am reaching out for innovative Africans anywhere in the world with passion for research and development in different fields and with the aim to move our dear continent to our proper position in the world.

Being a research student presently in one of the universities in Canada, I have come to realize that there are a lot of innovative Africans but are limited by the environment and government policies. In this hub, we will be able to help each other to carry out different research projects that will be of advantage to Africa and the world in general

So as not to bore you, please if you are interested,feel free to contact me on area21hub@gmail.com for more information, after which I will add you to an online platform where you can interact with other young innovative minds from around the world and also to contribute and carry out group and individual projects.

Please note this is not a job advert, only seeking people with passion for research and development to help our dear continent.

I look forward to hear back from you soon.

Thank you.

Regards

"I have a dream that one day, Africa will be a place where the world will come for solutions"

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Project Topics And Materials In Electrical Electronic Engineering / Oko Poly Supplementary List 2014/15 Is Out, Call 08061598306 To Check. / 2015 Abu Zaria School Of Nursing Form Is Out&online.cal_07060976365

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.