Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Looking For My Dog. Willing To Buy Back - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Looking For My Dog. Willing To Buy Back (1602 Views)

Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe / My Dog Is The Cutest And Most Photogenic In Nigeria == Prove Me Wrong! / My Dog Is Going Blind :'( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For My Dog. Willing To Buy Back by vevcommedia(m): 11:22pm On Jan 24, 2015
Please I am looking for my dog it was stolen. I am willing to buy it back.

3 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Looking For My Dog. Willing To Buy Back by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 11:40pm On Jan 24, 2015
Mehn, this one is pure wickedness. Why would someone steak a dog? and besides, dogs are meant to protect, of what value is a dog who can be stolen so easily?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Looking For My Dog. Willing To Buy Back by oluomoadebayo: 1:21am On Jan 25, 2015
PerfectlyPerfect:
Mehn, this one is pure wickedness. Why would someone steak a dog? and besides, dogs are meant to protect, of what value is a dog who can be stolen so easily?

Some are just pet and they will follow anyone.
Re: Looking For My Dog. Willing To Buy Back by Ishilove: 2:35am On Jan 25, 2015
vevcommedia:
Please I am looking for my dog it was stolen around berger. I am willing to buy it back.

Male american eskimo - 14months old.

Would be really grateful for any help/assistance in geting the dog back.

Mods if you could be so kind to move to front page for a day. All i want is the dog back. Thanks.

Awwww sad
Re: Looking For My Dog. Willing To Buy Back by chucky234(m): 6:50am On Jan 25, 2015
Just pray say make e no be Calabar man steal am, cute little dog.
Sorry for your loss.

1 Like

Re: Looking For My Dog. Willing To Buy Back by uchman(m): 7:55am On Jan 25, 2015
Kai walahi!!
Dis dog sweet mbok...
Op, e get brother
Re: Looking For My Dog. Willing To Buy Back by Blackeard(m): 8:49am On Jan 25, 2015
Ruff day huh? Sorry mate.
Re: Looking For My Dog. Willing To Buy Back by yurme(m): 10:02am On Jan 25, 2015
choie
Re: Looking For My Dog. Willing To Buy Back by gbadexy(m): 10:37am On Jan 25, 2015
Ishilove:

Awwww sad
please send me another mail on nginnovative@live.com
i didnt get the mail you sent me.
Re: Looking For My Dog. Willing To Buy Back by okirewaju(f): 12:58pm On Jan 25, 2015
Awwwwwww
So cute
Look at his eyes
Pray you find him soon

Herzumpther,
how are you?
have you celebrated your birthday?
Re: Looking For My Dog. Willing To Buy Back by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 25, 2015
okirewaju:
Awwwwwww
So cute
Look at his eyes
Pray you find him soon

Herzumpther,
how are you?
have you celebrated your birthday?
No dear, its on 10th of February....I don't think I will celebrate, I'm not use to it and I've not done it before. smiley

Where have you been? I've missed your posts.

Op your dog us beautiful. Who will have the mind to steal such beautiful dog? Na wa o.
Re: Looking For My Dog. Willing To Buy Back by okirewaju(f): 2:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
Herzumpther:
No dear, its on 10th of February....I don't think I will celebrate, I'm not use to it and I've not done it before. smiley

Where have you been? I've missed your posts.

Op your dog us beautiful. Who will have the mind to steal such beautiful dog? Na wa o.
Ok, thot I had already missed it as I was following the countdown.

Been here, I'm less busy today.

You can celebrate with your family and few friends. Bake a cake and take with you to work with few drinks or pastries and few drinks-nothing extravagant. Would have planned somthing on that light with you but the distance.

Anyway, happy birthday in advance!!!

I'm sorry for derailing op
Re: Looking For My Dog. Willing To Buy Back by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
okirewaju:
Ok, thot I had already missed it as I was following the countdown.

Been here, I'm less busy today.

You can celebrate with your family and few friends. Bake a cake and take with you to work with few drinks or pastries and few drinks-nothing extravagant. Would have planned somthing on that light with you but the distance.

Anyway, happy birthday in advance!!!

I'm sorry for derailing op
Thanks dear, I will do as you have said.

Op we are sorry please.

1 Like

Re: Looking For My Dog. Willing To Buy Back by vevcommedia(m): 3:23pm On Jan 25, 2015
Happy Sunday,

Thanks to everyone.
The dog is mainly for company. Someone in the compound actually carried him away, refused to say. Cant drag it with the person due to seniority. So i am just looking for the dog.

I have tried local petshops but to no avail. Asked around but nothing. He is about the right age to mate so I am thinking, maybe that is what he is being used for; and not that it is dead.

So incase you come across a breeder with american eskimos, do please help with a word.

Thanks.
Re: Looking For My Dog. Willing To Buy Back by Coldplay007(f): 12:27am On Jan 26, 2015
vevcommedia:
Happy Sunday,

Thanks to everyone.
The dog is mainly for company. Someone in the compound actually carried him away, refused to say. Cant drag it with the person due to seniority. So i am just looking for the dog.

I have tried local petshops but to no avail. Asked around but nothing. He is about the right age to mate so I am thinking, maybe that is what he is being used for; and not that it is dead.

So incase you come across a breeder with american eskimos, do please help with a word.

Thanks.

Lol.. so na untop NL you go find am.. You know Who stole your dog but you can't challenge the person because of senniority..
I suspect if that same person rapes your wife, you still won't challenge him because of seniority...
Yeye.....

1 Like

Re: Looking For My Dog. Willing To Buy Back by Akposy(m): 11:23am On Jan 26, 2015
vevcommedia:
Please I am looking for my dog it was stolen around berger. I am willing to buy it back.

Male american eskimo - 14months old.

Would be really grateful for any help/assistance in geting the dog back.

Mods if you could be so kind to move to front page for a day. All i want is the dog back. Thanks.

sorry...i hope u find it soon
Re: Looking For My Dog. Willing To Buy Back by MsBella: 12:15pm On Jan 26, 2015
vevcommedia:
Happy Sunday,

Thanks to everyone.

Thanks.

Please, ask that person! Berger is really a busy place. Anyone could have taken the dog if it left your house on it's own.

Try and ask those guys who load vehicles from berger and please confront that person if you are very sure he took it.
Re: Looking For My Dog. Willing To Buy Back by arcbay(m): 1:52pm On Jan 26, 2015
Why do I have this feeling this is all planned? You claim you know who did this, yet u can't challenge him because of seniority... Hmmm, better stop hanging on d wall... Can u upload d picture of u and the dog together?
Re: Looking For My Dog. Willing To Buy Back by Prodeegee(m): 5:17pm On Jan 26, 2015
arcbay:
Why do I have this feeling this is all planned? You claim you know who did this, yet u can't challenge him because of seniority... Hmmm, better stop hanging on d wall... Can u upload d picture of u and the dog together?

Actually I cnt seem to figure out the point here...and I wonder why people are sorry.

Op, There are a lot of Eskimos out there and even ones with a striking resemblance.

My advice, if this is real, stop wasting ur time and get a new dog. This isn't church where the thief would come back for restitution. That's if the dog didn't even deliberately walk away to find a mate.
Re: Looking For My Dog. Willing To Buy Back by smileysmiles(f): 5:31pm On Jan 26, 2015
Prodeegee:

Actually I cnt seem to figure out the point here...and I wonder why people are sorry.

Op, There are a lot of Eskimos out there and even ones with a striking resemblance.

My advice, if this is real, stop wasting ur time and get a new dog. This isn't church where the thief would come back for restitution. That's if the dog didn't even deliberately walk away to find a mate.

Im surprised at u o. A srz dog lover like u? If someone steals ur dog or it goes missing i'm sure u wont just "get another one" u would atleast try to get her back.... and dats what d op is doing. Maybe he's not doing it d right way but still...
Re: Looking For My Dog. Willing To Buy Back by Prodeegee(m): 8:58pm On Jan 26, 2015
smileysmiles:

Im surprised at u o. A srz dog lover like u? If someone steals ur dog or it goes missing i'm sure u wont just "get another one" u would atleast try to get her back.... and dats what d op is doing. Maybe he's not doing it d right way but still...

I see...birds of dsame feather.

At first, anything that makes my dog get missing, I knw shez either dead or killing goats and rams on the street.

But wait, how do I find my dog at berger?

This is not ibadan o....its ojodu berger....mhen stop thinking the impossible.
Re: Looking For My Dog. Willing To Buy Back by smileysmiles(f): 9:11pm On Jan 26, 2015
Prodeegee:

I see...birds of dsame feather.

At first, anything that makes my dog get missing, I knw shez either dead or killing goats and rams on the street.

But wait, how do I find my dog at berger?

This is not ibadan o....its ojodu berger....mhen stop thinking the impossible.

Smh... birds of a feather Ki lagbe ki le ju?

(1) (Reply)

Best Quality 30 Watt All In One Integrated Solar Led Street Light / Meet My New Arrivals. Two Female GSD / Cute German Shepherds Puppies For Sale Very Soon...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.