Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,834 members, 7,824,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Best Cream To Use To Change Your Skin Colour To White.. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Best Cream To Use To Change Your Skin Colour To White.. (12919 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) / Best Cream To Give One Chocolate Complexion / Best Cream Or Lotion To Give The Skin Chocolate Colour. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Cream To Use To Change Your Skin Colour To White.. by Onukube1(f): 12:58am On Jan 25, 2015
i used 2 be very fair in complexion two years ago,but i noticed that i am now as black as black face.
please,do you have any idea of the name of any bleaching cream that works perfectly?

1 Like

Re: Best Cream To Use To Change Your Skin Colour To White.. by siegfried99(m): 1:05am On Jan 25, 2015
**spreads mat**

Where the ladies at?
Re: Best Cream To Use To Change Your Skin Colour To White.. by Onukube1(f): 1:07am On Jan 25, 2015
siegfried99:
**spreads mat**

Where the ladies at?
any idea siegfried?
no cum lie down here o!
Re: Best Cream To Use To Change Your Skin Colour To White.. by siegfried99(m): 1:10am On Jan 25, 2015
Onukube1:

any idea siegfried?
no cum lie down here o!

Use hypo grin
Re: Best Cream To Use To Change Your Skin Colour To White.. by Onukube1(f): 1:12am On Jan 25, 2015
siegfried99:

Use hypo grin
cream jor,nt chemical agents made 4 washing..
Re: Best Cream To Use To Change Your Skin Colour To White.. by delishpot: 1:13am On Jan 25, 2015
siegfried99:

Use hypo grin

Shey pke as she want bleach ba? grin grin
Re: Best Cream To Use To Change Your Skin Colour To White.. by delishpot: 1:15am On Jan 25, 2015
OP, the thing is, as soon as you stop using it ie, if tge company close market, you will turn black again. That is how this thing works. You will have to keep using till you die if you decide to keep white color. you may get sun damage too.

1 Like

Re: Best Cream To Use To Change Your Skin Colour To White.. by Onukube1(f): 1:17am On Jan 25, 2015
delishpot:

seems both of you dnt av any useful idea..
which 1 is hypo again?
Re: Best Cream To Use To Change Your Skin Colour To White.. by siegfried99(m): 1:18am On Jan 25, 2015
delishpot:

Abi na grin cheesy
Re: Best Cream To Use To Change Your Skin Colour To White.. by Onukube1(f): 1:22am On Jan 25, 2015
delishpot:
OP, the thing is, as soon as you stop using it ie, if tge company close market, you will turn black again. That is how this thing works. You will have to keep using till you die if you decide to keep white color. you may get sun damage too.
i just want to av my real colour back.
Re: Best Cream To Use To Change Your Skin Colour To White.. by delishpot: 1:22am On Jan 25, 2015
siegfried99:

Abi na grin cheesy

grin

@ OP dont be angry o. This gus is feeding me with laughter.
Ok, hypo is used to bleach(whiten) clothes during laundry.
Re: Best Cream To Use To Change Your Skin Colour To White.. by Nobody: 1:26am On Jan 25, 2015
used caro white. the lotion. but note that it contains hidroquinone which can cause skin cancer.
Re: Best Cream To Use To Change Your Skin Colour To White.. by delishpot: 1:26am On Jan 25, 2015
Onukube1:

i just want to av my real colour back.

Ok, I get you now.
Hmnnn, lets see if any other person can help you with good creme that will naturaly restore your color.
Most I know and see some ladies use conrain hydroquinone and I heard that it is a bleaching agent sha. So when the user stops, they return to their dark color again.
Re: Best Cream To Use To Change Your Skin Colour To White.. by Onukube1(f): 2:22am On Jan 25, 2015
delishpot:

Ok, I get you now.
Hmnnn, lets see if any other person can help you with good creme that will naturaly restore your color.
Most I know and see some ladies use conrain hydroquinone and I heard that it is a bleaching agent sha. So when the user stops, they return to their dark color again.
can't i get the permanent one?
Re: Best Cream To Use To Change Your Skin Colour To White.. by Onukube1(f): 2:24am On Jan 25, 2015
excellence44:
used caro white. the lotion. but note that it contains hidroquinone which can cause skin cancer.
alright,tankz 4 d information..incase u cum up with any again,pls dnt hesitate 2 cum bck here.
Re: Best Cream To Use To Change Your Skin Colour To White.. by delishpot: 11:11am On Jan 25, 2015
Onukube1:

can't i get the permanent one?

You can get it but then you have to always protect your skin from the sun. You will have to get a good sunblock and use daily too When ever you are going out.
There is one creme a relative of mine bought some time back. sold for #450 and she said it was working for her.
All in all, with such treatment, you have to work extra protecting your skin sha. That is my only worRy.
Besides, if you go to fashion section and look around, you will see some topics about cremes And soaps. Maybe you may read through and get more ideas?
Re: Best Cream To Use To Change Your Skin Colour To White.. by Onukube1(f): 12:28pm On Jan 25, 2015
[quote author=delishpot post=30114099]

You can get it but then you have to always protect your skin from the sun. You will have to get a good sunblock and use daily too When ever you are going out.
There is one creme a relative of mine bought some time back. sold for #450 and she said it was working for her.
All in all, with such treatment, you have to work extra protecting your skin sha. That is my only worRy.
thanks grin
Re: Best Cream To Use To Change Your Skin Colour To White.. by FlawlesSkincare: 4:29pm On Sep 08, 2016
The flawless halfcaste blend or flawless whitening cream will suit your needs.
Also try our whitening soaps in bar or liquid forms.
Call or whatsapp us: 09090904643 or bbm:7AE07F09.
Email: chichisflawlessskincare@gmail.com
Re: Best Cream To Use To Change Your Skin Colour To White.. by Sirmuel1(m): 7:11pm On Sep 08, 2016
I used extract papaya, the soap and lotion, it didn't work...it might work for you anyway
Re: Best Cream To Use To Change Your Skin Colour To White.. by Charleynmuo: 3:39am On Jan 18, 2017
U are breathtakingly beautiful..can I meet u?
Re: Best Cream To Use To Change Your Skin Colour To White.. by henryhemon(m): 10:40am On Jan 20, 2017
Onukube1:
i used 2 be very fair in complexion two years ago,but i noticed that i am now as black as black face.
please,do you have any idea of the name of any bleaching cream that works perfectly?

Hi How are you?
Re: Best Cream To Use To Change Your Skin Colour To White.. by carlcar2012(f): 7:32am On Feb 11, 2017
Hi love, sent you mail
Re: Best Cream To Use To Change Your Skin Colour To White.. by bignero: 4:33pm On Feb 14, 2017
Onukube1:

tho this has been a while

hope you didnt do it....

your....ur perfect just the way you are trust me!..your complexion will naturally dim, when your under stress...
once ur more relaxed and eat good. your complexion will be right back kiss
Re: Best Cream To Use To Change Your Skin Colour To White.. by Onukube1(f): 1:08am On Feb 16, 2017
bignero:

tho this has been a while

hope you didnt do it....

your....ur perfect just the way you are trust me!..your complexion will naturally dim, when your under stress...
once ur more relaxed and eat good. your complexion will be right back kiss
yeah you are right
Re: Best Cream To Use To Change Your Skin Colour To White.. by Keva: 5:34pm On Feb 26, 2017
Keva Skincare products contain carefully selected ingredients to give you a supple and fresh skin with even tone without blemishes. Our products include: Half caste scrub, Half caste face cream, Half caste soap,Half caste body cream. Whitening scrub, Whitening shower gel, Whitening soap, Whitening face cream, Whitening body cream Glowing oil Stretch mark scrub, Stretch mark cream, Stretch mark oil Scar removal butter Dark knuckle removal oil, Dark knuckle removal cream Sunburn cream Super whitening black soap Egyptian oil Spot removal Moroccan soap, Moroccan cream Lightening cream Arabic glow Butt and Breast Enlargement oil All our products are affordable and organic with no side effects WhatsApp or call: 08067355542
Re: Best Cream To Use To Change Your Skin Colour To White.. by marthy01: 7:03am On Mar 10, 2017
We all wish for beautiful skin. Young or old, male or female, there aren’t very many people who don’t want to attain beautiful skin, and if you’ve got uneven skin tone you know just how strong the desire is to attain beautiful, healthy looking skin.
Uneven skin tone can be the result of a number of different things. Known as hyperpigmentation, uneven skin tone is most often the result of an overproduction of melanin. Responsible for giving your hair and skin its gorgeous color, melanin also helps to protect your skin against the damaging UV rays of the sun. When it is producing normally melanin works well within your body, but when there is an overproduction, skin-tone will turn uneven leaving you with an unflattering complexion.
Your body produces excess melanin for a few different reasons. Too much sun, hormonal changes, or scarring of the skin can all lead to an uneven skin tone, but fortunately there are things you can do to correct it. Whether the changes in your skin are caused by hormones or too much sun, there are things you can do to towards that and hence, having the kinda beautiful skin you dream of having....
And that is where MAREVAZ BEAUTY HAUZ comes in....we are in production of varieties of skincare products to suit all skin types.
Get our products today and lets help you with your skin. Be it acning, stretch marks, uneven Skintone, spots, dark knuckles/patches, dark feet, etc
Call Martha or add us on Whatsap; +2348130901909. We make delivery worldwide.
....lets us be your secret to flawless skin....

(1) (Reply)

Makeup School With Amazing Discount On Registration(SisiValisimo makeup School) / Fashion / Importance Of G-string

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.