Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,528 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Omawumi Shows Off Baby Bump (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omawumi Shows Off Baby Bump (Photos) (47045 Views)

Pregnant Beyonce Goes Nude To Show Her Twin Baby Bump (Photos) / Toolz Flaunts Baby Bump? (Photos) / John Okafor Flaunts His Wife's Baby Bump (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omawumi Shows Off Baby Bump (Photos) by Haryorqunley(m): 10:31am On Jan 25, 2015
Nice one
Re: Omawumi Shows Off Baby Bump (Photos) by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 25, 2015
pretydiva:
which power u wan tk knack d akpako
chai! Dis gurl go sweet o shocked
Re: Omawumi Shows Off Baby Bump (Photos) by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 25, 2015
Rextayne:
why d face?
what do you want?
Re: Omawumi Shows Off Baby Bump (Photos) by taiwo09: 10:38am On Jan 25, 2015
i wonder how the guy in the middle will look when he see God one day... grin

1 Like

Re: Omawumi Shows Off Baby Bump (Photos) by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 25, 2015
Nneka123:
what do you want?
i want u Nneka, wink just give me you n u won't regret it smileywink
Re: Omawumi Shows Off Baby Bump (Photos) by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 25, 2015
Rextayne:
i want u Nneka, wink just give me you n u won't regret it smileywink
you want another ban ba? stay away from me, thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: Omawumi Shows Off Baby Bump (Photos) by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 25, 2015
Nneka123:
you want another ban ba? stay away from me, thanks smiley
just shut ur mouth n don't tell me shít about ban ok, angry dat bozo was just lucky i didn't go bananas for him if not he would hv regreted his life how can he ban me unjustly? undecided and also if u ain't interested just tell me and i won't bother quoteting u again,there's no need forming hard 2 get i can read ya'll girls lyk novels cheesy
Re: Omawumi Shows Off Baby Bump (Photos) by nkemdi89(f): 11:01am On Jan 25, 2015
People like omawummi makes me feel proud of being a Deltan, we no dey carry last be you isoko urohobo itsekiri or my zone ukwuani we are one,proudly delta keep the flag flying.

1 Like

Re: Omawumi Shows Off Baby Bump (Photos) by marshalcarter: 11:02am On Jan 25, 2015
Check awt dat milf...she looks so pretty...lyk she came from londoncheesy

Oga jona con be lyk abokigrin

1 Like

Re: Omawumi Shows Off Baby Bump (Photos) by Gwekzy: 11:04am On Jan 25, 2015
Where I come from pregnant women don't handshake men....
Re: Omawumi Shows Off Baby Bump (Photos) by qozeem999(m): 11:08am On Jan 25, 2015
jessiecah:
awwww,so pretty kiss
really
Re: Omawumi Shows Off Baby Bump (Photos) by deywarley(m): 11:10am On Jan 25, 2015
pretydiva:
Na pregnancy dey reign now congratulations 2 her tho
Na your own we dey wait for now grin
Re: Omawumi Shows Off Baby Bump (Photos) by deywarley(m): 11:13am On Jan 25, 2015
Nneka123:
Everyone getting pregnant! lovely!
More reason why u should hurry and get yours.
Re: Omawumi Shows Off Baby Bump (Photos) by okpamson15(m): 11:13am On Jan 25, 2015
plendil:

I swear!! the guy face na dieee!! grin grin grin grin grin

But meen, Omawumi is very well. . .er packaged. Mr Omawumi is one lucky dude! grin
i the tell you!!
Re: Omawumi Shows Off Baby Bump (Photos) by 4stylz: 11:13am On Jan 25, 2015
All these celebrity! I nor know wetin dem dey form! See as she stand dey shake Mr.president like military person:..she wan form abi? Didn't she see patience shaking him with two hands?

Some people have just lost there respect for older people. I still get chills before I shake an older person (grandpa style) with both hands
Re: Omawumi Shows Off Baby Bump (Photos) by okpamson15(m): 11:15am On Jan 25, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
e belike thunder faya ma Dad for being poor! grin grin
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Omawumi Shows Off Baby Bump (Photos) by Dapresident(m): 11:24am On Jan 25, 2015
Tinubu:
Ok

OMAWUNMI SHOWS OFF BWESTS WHILE MEETING WITH GEJ

So of all the clothes that she has, it's this cleavage-revealing one she chose to wear to go and see our president undecided .....inspite of her pregnancy, she still wan seduce our president, so that she fit collect her own share of national cake!

See how her bwests are almost popping out of that gown shocked.....Na who talk say married pregnant woman no dey do runs? undecided

GEJ try this time sha... See how he deliberately and painstakingly removed his eyes from those well-packaged boobsies grin

This singular act almost made me decide to vote for him on Valentine's Day.... But on second thought, I realized he is better off fishing in Otueke angry
wen u get married and ur pregnant wife is forced to wear loosed cloth due to her state until den will u undastand why oma is wearin dt... So till den stop seekin attention bro and learn in anticipatn...

1 Like

Re: Omawumi Shows Off Baby Bump (Photos) by Dapresident(m): 11:28am On Jan 25, 2015
4stylz:
All these celebrity! I nor know wetin dem dey form! See as she stand dey shake Mr.president like military person:..she wan form abi? Didn't she see patience shaking him with two hands?

Some people have just lost there respect for older people. I still get chills before I shake an older person (grandpa style) with both hands
yeye dey smell.. So u mean say u sabi pass oyinbo wey dey shake wit one hand or abi u don invent ya own?? grin
4stylz:

yeye dey smell.. So u mean say u sabi pass oyinbo wey dey shake wit one hand or abi u don invent ya own??
Re: Omawumi Shows Off Baby Bump (Photos) by thiefnubu(m): 11:32am On Jan 25, 2015
Dapresident:
wen u get married and ur pregnant wife is forced to wear loosed cloth due to her state until den will u undastand why oma is wearin dt... So till den stop seekin attention bro and learn in anticipatn...

Dude, there are a lot of loose fitting and comfortable dresses which a pregnant woman can wear which will still adequately cover her breasts.... You are talking about her 'state'... Whatever 'state' she is in doesn't warrant her opening her breasts like that undecided

If her bwests are swollen due to the pregnancy, then she should have gotten a bigger bra to contain them, and worn a dress that would adequately portray her marital status.....

Unless you want to tell me that her bwests need air because she is pregnant, I suppose you now know that you are the one seeking unreasonable attention

2 Likes

Re: Omawumi Shows Off Baby Bump (Photos) by 4stylz: 11:35am On Jan 25, 2015
Dapresident:
yeye dey smell.. So u mean say u sabi pass oyinbo wey dey shake wit one hand or abi u don invent ya own?? grin yeye dey smell.. So u mean say u sabi pass oyinbo wey dey shake wit one hand or abi u don invent ya own??

you be oyibo?
Re: Omawumi Shows Off Baby Bump (Photos) by hesinbergx(m): 11:36am On Jan 25, 2015
prty .make i give u twin.
Re: Omawumi Shows Off Baby Bump (Photos) by Dapresident(m): 11:41am On Jan 25, 2015
4stylz:

you be oyibo?
I don catchin u. C howin u carrying style dey askin me question.
Re: Omawumi Shows Off Baby Bump (Photos) by Dapresident(m): 11:43am On Jan 25, 2015
Tinubu:

Dude, there are a lot of loose fitting and comfortable dresses which a pregnant woman can wear which will still adequately cover her breasts.... You are talking about her 'state'... Whatever 'state' she is in doesn't warrant her opening her breasts like that undecided

If her bwests are swollen due to the pregnancy, then she should have gotten a bigger bra to contain them, and worn a dress that would adequately portray her marital status.....

Unless you want to tell me that her bwests need air because she is pregnant, I suppose you now know that you are the one seeking unreasonable attention
like I said earlier stop talkin n learn
Re: Omawumi Shows Off Baby Bump (Photos) by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 25, 2015
One day, me too go meet president by the grace of God.
Re: Omawumi Shows Off Baby Bump (Photos) by chichriso: 11:46am On Jan 25, 2015
so pretty
Re: Omawumi Shows Off Baby Bump (Photos) by thiefnubu(m): 11:47am On Jan 25, 2015
Dapresident:

Why don't you shut up, read my reply again, learn from it or criticize it....

There is a reason why we have two eyes and one mouth... Please Use it in that ratio grin

Have a hapi Sunday
Re: Omawumi Shows Off Baby Bump (Photos) by thiefnubu(m): 11:47am On Jan 25, 2015
Dapresident:

Why don't you shut up, read my reply again, learn from it or criticize it....

There is a reason why you have two eyes and one mouth... Please Use it in that ratio grin

Have a hapi Sunday
Re: Omawumi Shows Off Baby Bump (Photos) by 4stylz: 11:50am On Jan 25, 2015
Dapresident:
I don catchin u. C howin u carrying style dey askin me question.

Chaii..go sit down there
Re: Omawumi Shows Off Baby Bump (Photos) by shamecurls(m): 11:51am On Jan 25, 2015
I just pray the baby does not take after the presidents character
Re: Omawumi Shows Off Baby Bump (Photos) by balogun12345: 12:36pm On Jan 25, 2015
GREETINGS TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC
NIGERIA CUSTOMS AUTHORIZED SALES OF CARS(BATCH B)
CALL THE MARKETING DEPARTMENT OFFICE LINE
OFFICER BALOGUN ON 08092205545...(+234)
NIGERIA CUSTOMS (NATIONAL AUTHORIZED CAR AUCTIONS/SALES) FOR 2014-2015
TO BUY CALL THE MARKETING DEPARTMENT OFFICE BALOGUN LINE 08092205545-WE HAVE
DIRECT TOKUNBO CARS FOR SALE AT CHEAPER PRICES.
These cars were seized by government officials at border and the
time duration given to the owners to claim their cars has elapse so
they are been sold in a give away price at very affordable prices to
place an order of your choice call the maketing department
FIRST HAND CARS FOR NATIONAL AUCTION/SALES AT AFFORDABLE
PRICES,INTERESTED BUYERS SHOULD CONTACT IN CHARGE OFFICER BALOGUN ON
08092205545,WE HAVE COMPETENT DRIVERS TO MAKE DELIVERY
NATIONWIDE.MODEL/YEAR OF MANUFACTURE..........1999 t0 2014
INTERIOR..........LEATHER AND FABRIC
AC..........CHILLING FACTORY AC
WHEEL..........GOOD TYRE, ALLOY WHEEL
TO BUY,HEAD OFFICE COMMAND ZONE 1 WAREHOUSE,BADAGRY EXPRESS WAY/COTONOU/SEME BORDER AND FOR DELIVERY/SHIPPING/CLEARANCE/CONTAINERS.
NOTE-ALL CARS ARE TESTED OK, WITH MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
WE HAVE DIRECT TOKUNBOR/BEGIUM/COTONOU CARS VERY CLEAN,BRAND NEW CARS,THE CARS ARE OF VARIOUS MAKES AND SPECS.
RANGING FROM JAPANESE TO AMERICAN,GERMAN,
SALE AT CHEAPER PRICES CALL SEME BORDER OFFICE NUMBERS- OFFICER BALOGUN ON 08092205545 COMMANDANT MARKETING DEPARTMENT..
CALL FOR MORE DETAILS...PLEASE NOTE SALES CLOSING SOON THE NIGERIA CUSTOM SERVICE AUCTION MARKET NOW OPEN FOR INDIVIDUALS & DEALERS.
THEY ARE SEIZED AND IMPOUNDED CARS DUE TO ILLEGAL IMPORTATION AND LICENSING AS THE VARIOUS IMPORTERS HAVE REFUSED TO COME FOR THE CLAIMS BEFORE THE EXPIRED PERIOD.
THE NIGERIA CUSTOM SERVICE HAVE DECIDED TO SELL THEM OUT AT GIVE AWAY PRICES TO CLEAR THE SPACE IN OUR OFFICE FOR THE YEAR ALL BUYERS SHOULD
NOTE THAT BUYING OF NIGERIA AUCTION VEHICLES HAS NO COMPLICATIONS,
SINCE ALL THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS WILL BE HANDED OVER TO CUSTOMERS BY THE DELIVERY
NOTE: Offer Valid While Stock Last; Money back guarantee .THANKS FOR YOUR PATRONAGE.,.....

1 Like

Re: Omawumi Shows Off Baby Bump (Photos) by simdam500(m): 12:46pm On Jan 25, 2015
mtprofessor5:

Keep the Sabbath day holy

wink
Re: Omawumi Shows Off Baby Bump (Photos) by mtprofessor5(m): 12:51pm On Jan 25, 2015
sexiestharam:

It is you

Well I don't think so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

P'Square Debunks "P'Square Not Going To Church" Rumour / Onyi Alex And Her Camel Toe In Christmas Photos / BBNaija: Efe Lands In Abuja In Style (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.