Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Help Me Restore My Account, My Whatsapp Account Is Banned For Some Days, - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help Me Restore My Account, My Whatsapp Account Is Banned For Some Days, (1022 Views)

How To Access A Single Whatsapp Account On Two Devices Remotely, With Pictures / My Whatsapp Is Currently Down. Could It Be What I'm Thinking? / HELP: Problem With My Whatsapp On My Nokia Asha 201 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Restore My Account, My Whatsapp Account Is Banned For Some Days, by Royaldon84(m): 7:10am On Jan 25, 2015
Good morning, please my whatsapp account was banned temporarily because I was using whatsapp plus, so contacted your support team and I tgey told me to uninstall the whatsapp plus at the end of the ban and reinstall the normal whatsapp, which I did but after installing the real and normal whatsapp, the ban is still there, I have also waited till the time the told me that I will start using the whatsapp but the ban is still there and ban time start afresh again.
Please help me and lift the ban,
Re: Help Me Restore My Account, My Whatsapp Account Is Banned For Some Days, by bongolistik(m): 10:19am On Jan 25, 2015
Royaldon84:
Good morning, please my whatsapp account was banned temporarily because I was using whatsapp plus, so contacted your support team and I tgey told me to uninstall the whatsapp plus at the end of the ban and reinstall the normal whatsapp, which I did but after installing the real and normal whatsapp, the ban is still there, I have also waited till the time the told me that I will start using the whatsapp but the ban is still there and ban time start afresh again.
Please help me and lift the ban,
cry no more, just immediately unban yourself here with the easy steps
www.highteknology..de/2015/01/banned-on-whatsapp-plus-unban-yourself.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See Spec & Price Of The Worlds Thinnest Phone - Coolpad Lvvi K1 Mini / Tecno R5 Stock Or Custom Rom Needed / Glo Bis Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.