Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Young Statistician Page On Whatsapp - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Young Statistician Page On Whatsapp (854 Views)

Statistics As Course I Need Ur Advice Statistician / STATISTICIAN Needed Urgently / Chartered Institute Of Statistician (2015) Bill Passed Into Law!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Statistician Page On Whatsapp by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 25, 2015
There is a live page on whatsapp for statistics students in any institution. Be it Polytechnic or University. Let's meet and rub minds on each of the courses offered from year one to final year. It's a great page you'll be happy to join.
If you're interested, kindly send me a whatsapp message through this number: 07068873645.
Thanks
Re: Young Statistician Page On Whatsapp by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 25, 2015
There is a very interesting branch of statistics which most students doesn't pay utmost attention to. Some even finds the course difficult. It is the aspect of "QUALITY CONTROL". It is a very interesting course that can earn a good job if taken seriously
Re: Young Statistician Page On Whatsapp by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 25, 2015
Interested students can send me a whatsapp message to the aforementioned number
Re: Young Statistician Page On Whatsapp by Floyd45(m): 11:05am On Jan 25, 2015
Good Morning,
i'm happy i came across this thread. I really hope you can help me with an assingnment i have to submit on Tuesday. Ok here is the thing i don't have any backgroudnd on statistics, but i'm taking a course on statistics now. The questions are as follows.

(1) Apply a multiple regression model to a socio- economic issue of your choice. Present appropriate interpretation of your model.

(2) Explain the role of probabilty distribution in research design and hypothesis testing. Give specific examples in your field of study to Illustrate your points.

(3) Inferential statistics involves making inferences about a population from the sample data. Elucidate inferential statistics involves making inferences about a population from the sample data. Elucidate with detailed examples.

(4) Discuss measures of correlation with illustrations.
Re: Young Statistician Page On Whatsapp by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
Floyd45:
Good Morning,
i'm happy i came across this thread. I really hope you can help me with an assingnment i have to submit on Tuesday. Ok here is the thing i don't have any backgroudnd on statistics, but i'm taking a course on statistics now. The questions are as follows.

(1) Apply a multiple regression model to a socio- economic issue of your choice. Present appropriate interpretation of your model.

(2) Explain the role of probabilty distribution in research design and hypothesis testing. Give specific examples in your field of study to Illustrate your points.

(3) Inferential statistics involves making inferences about a population from the sample data. Elucidate inferential statistics involves making inferences about a population from the sample data. Elucidate with detailed examples.

(4) Discuss measures of correlation with illustrations.

send a whatsapp message to the aforementioned number.
It shall be discussed there in other to help others
Re: Young Statistician Page On Whatsapp by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 26, 2015
still expecting more people to keep the group rolling.
thumb up to those that have already joined.
hope ure finding the group interesting?

(1) (Reply)

Cars Made By An A.B.U Student / Uniabuja Students Rejects 4600 Jamb Regularization Fees / Delta State University, Abraka Post-utme Form 2015/2016 Is On Apply Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.