Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:59 AM

I Feel Ashamed Over Chelsea's Loss To Bradford - Jose Mourinho - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Feel Ashamed Over Chelsea's Loss To Bradford - Jose Mourinho (473 Views)

See What Drogba Tweeted About Arsenal's Victroy Over Chelsea....Mock Or Praise? / Stephen Keshi's Son Blasts FG: "They Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves" / Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Feel Ashamed Over Chelsea's Loss To Bradford - Jose Mourinho by Dafe306: 9:21am On Jan 25, 2015
The blues boss admitted his squad should be ashamed for letting a 2-0 lead slip, that they should all know that it is a disgrace. Speaking after the match, Mourinho said:
"I feel ashamed, I think the players should feel exactly the same as I feel. I repeat the words I used yesterday in the press conference, if we lose, it is a disgrace. Is this one of my worst ever results? Yes. But this is the beauty of football, of the FA Cup.

In not many sports is it possible that the best team and the best players lose against a team with complete different potential. This is the beauty of the FA Cup. In the history of this competition, this happens to every team now and again, for me it is the first time, for Chelsea it doesn’t happen a lot and it is unacceptable to lose against a team from a lower league.

If I was a you (a journalist), I would be very critical with Chelsea, with the manager and players. But the other team don’t deserve that we forget them and we focus on the negative Chelsea. They also deserve such an impressive result. I could find in my bad feeling with the game and with the result space to be happy for them."
Meanwhile Bradford City via their official Twitter account said "Jose Mourinho has just been in an ecstatic away dressing room to congratulate every City player and staff member. A real touch of class."

from: http://dayosports..com/2015/01/i-feel-ashamed-over-chelseas-loss-to.html
Please visit www.dayosports..com
Re: I Feel Ashamed Over Chelsea's Loss To Bradford - Jose Mourinho by M4gunners: 10:34am On Jan 25, 2015
He never see anything.

(1) (Reply)

Golden Eaglets Coach Disappointed With 1-1 Draw With Guinea / United Humbled At Swansea / Cristiano Ronaldo Named ‘richest Footballer In The World’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.