Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt (42816 Views)

Super Eagles Hilarious Initiation Ceremony For New Invitees (Video) / Gernot Rohr Angry With Victor Moses In Face-to-face Confrontation / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by godguy: 4:31pm On Mar 30, 2016
this is funny oo

64 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:50pm On Mar 30, 2016
The guy missed a small detail. The Real "Moses" was benched and didn't play in Alexandria. That's part of why this happened. Chikena!!

And one more thing.... Alexandria is named after Alexander the Great who conquered the city and we had all along an Alexander "the great" Iwobi on the bench for 75mins!!!!! Shebi you see part of the wahala...?

Real Moses and Alexander, conqueror of alexandria benched!!!!!

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by mankan2k7(m): 5:04pm On Mar 30, 2016
Fake moses everywhere

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by Elzends(m): 5:38pm On Mar 30, 2016
Imagine oh
Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by Segadem(m): 6:54pm On Mar 30, 2016
two captain can't be in a ship, but we have three that is the problem.

one moses should have done the job grin

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by Segadem(m): 6:55pm On Mar 30, 2016
Lalasticlala come and see our moseses oh grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by menix(m): 8:13pm On Mar 30, 2016
Maybe cous the 3 moses did not visit any bush burning in Nigeria before departing to Egypt..

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by horsepower24: 8:13pm On Mar 30, 2016
Old gist...

BTW I have an issue I wish to bring to the attention of Nairalanders.

A mod banned me for 5days for using the word meagre to describe someone. I don't know how that is an abusive word.
Anways, as a reasonable fellow, I sent several mails to the mod explaining myself but got no response from them.

Now we blame our leaders for the misuse of power, yet it happens under our noses. (Cos the someone was a friend to the mod)

The reason for the 'ranting' is that I followed due process and mailed the mods severally which they ignored. So what's the essence of that option if it's as good as useless? Remember, power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

MODified: From the quotes, its obvious that this mod is very notorious esp in the politics section. Such a pity now that we risk being banned because we oppose the views of a mod or his GF(s) (don't think you are his one and only, madam). What has nairaland turned to? Such a shame. This diabolical act, if it persists, would reduce the quality of content here.

270 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by NobleAngell(f): 8:13pm On Mar 30, 2016
None of these Moseses had a rod with them.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 30, 2016
I has dead. Eagles why?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by henrydadon(m): 8:14pm On Mar 30, 2016
it been trending on nairaland since yesterday naw..op are u a learner grin

1 Like

Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by DONMAYOR19(m): 8:14pm On Mar 30, 2016
Buhari self. The dullard want to finish us with bad luck o.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by 4nobody4every1: 8:14pm On Mar 30, 2016
grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by emmaak2(m): 8:14pm On Mar 30, 2016
I Think we nid a new coach...like if you agree..share if you disagree

2 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by makingsense(m): 8:15pm On Mar 30, 2016
Leave the '''moses''' this eagles are not super

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by Deivid10(m): 8:15pm On Mar 30, 2016
END TIME Moses Dem.
wel

NA DEM-SELVES DEM DEY DO NO BE ME.

4 Likes

Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by Jediel1(m): 8:15pm On Mar 30, 2016
Na measles dey naija oo no b moses

1 Like

Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 30, 2016
na Buhari and heeeppece cause am
Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by sandraokosun: 8:15pm On Mar 30, 2016
do people still take zumber eagles seriously.

when u have a mildfielf spareheaded by a defensive player, what do u expect frm the overpampered plebs.

seriously just give me the $5,000 incentive alone by ifeanyi uba and i would score u an hat trick

2 Likes

Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by solpat(m): 8:16pm On Mar 30, 2016
Wack Mosesesgringrin
Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by petkoffdrake2(m): 8:16pm On Mar 30, 2016
Enough of this super chicken loss already!

Stop opening a closed wound in my heart! angry

2 Likes

Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by jadoly(m): 8:16pm On Mar 30, 2016
Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by Umarisafiya(f): 8:16pm On Mar 30, 2016
What is the plural of Moses

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by ksstroud: 8:17pm On Mar 30, 2016
Nothing is funny here...

1 Like

Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by Princessbarbie: 8:17pm On Mar 30, 2016
End time Moses, may God safe us frm dis time

OMG i made front page, feeling lik a queen.
Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by daveyjay(m): 8:18pm On Mar 30, 2016
The plural of moses is......?!
Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by FarukuWadata12(m): 8:18pm On Mar 30, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]we should have to stop remembering that loss
Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by kenedy175(m): 8:18pm On Mar 30, 2016
Lol... real end time moses
Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by menix(m): 8:19pm On Mar 30, 2016
ksstroud:
Nothing is funny here...

If it's not funny, guy go check ur BP before u get stroke..

Umarisafiya:
What is the plural of Moses

Moose

2 Likes

Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by DankemzI(m): 8:19pm On Mar 30, 2016
Aba made

1 Like

Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by dihalao(m): 8:19pm On Mar 30, 2016
DAN the humorous cracked this JOKE at AY LIVE 2016 EASTER SHOW as a shade to NFF president Amaju Pinnick

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biography Of Stanley Nwabali: Net Worth, Career, Marital Status / Amazing Super Eagles Jersey created by Nairalander for BRAZIL 2014 / Barcelona Ranked World's Richest Football Club In 2021 (Full Rankings)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.