Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] - Phones (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] (204955 Views)

How To Download Paid Apps Free On Playstore [best Method] / How To Install And Download PES 2015 Apk + Data For Android Free. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:48pm On Feb 14, 2015
Raphio:
pls need DAT paid app free pls before Sunday
Okay.. Lemme upload it via dropbox

Done

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cruw852j70735ma/com.cantcha.imissal-1.apk?dl=0
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by callydon(m): 9:04pm On Feb 14, 2015
Raphio:
pls need DAT paid app free pls before Sunday
U can get it from "blackmart" mobile market, cos that's where I got mine FREE.
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Seamareggae(m): 9:42pm On Feb 14, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

Why naaa?
Please what app can i use to stop all dis useless android adverts.... Phone is not rooted... Thanks and God bless
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by mikeade53(m): 9:46pm On Feb 14, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
Lets start with this

Dolby Digital Plus

This app gives those using stock music player a nice sorround & dolby sound.... Even when playing videos with any video player

For those with Cwm/Twrp etc..... Flash through recovery

https://www.dropbox.com/s/619w20c821g0iyl/dolby_digital_plus_r6-universal.zip?dl=0

any app that can spy on bbm on two Android phones
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by funkyjms: 1:41am On Feb 15, 2015
mikeade53:

You dont need to spy on her tongue tongue

Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by grinface98(m): 4:07am On Feb 15, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

Okay.. Lemme upload it via dropbox

Done

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cruw852j70735ma/com.cantcha.imissal-1.apk?dl=0
True dialer and true caller not connecting after i inserted my phone number. What do I do sir?
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by BedLam: 6:16am On Feb 15, 2015
Bros, I beg, I need and app called Wolframalpha. It's a paid app. Thanks.
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by BedLam: 6:18am On Feb 15, 2015
And please the Droid locker can't download o. Help!
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:22am On Feb 15, 2015
BedLam:
And please the Droid locker can't download o. Help!
It's from ya browser...
Mibe downloaded
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:24am On Feb 15, 2015
BedLam:
Bros, I beg, I need and app called Wolframalpha. It's a paid app. Thanks.

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/5bc1de10
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:24am On Feb 15, 2015
grinface98:
True dialer and true caller not connecting after i inserted my phone number. What do I do sir?
Network ish

Try again
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:25am On Feb 15, 2015
mikeade53:

I don't know of any app that can do that sire
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:26am On Feb 15, 2015
Seamareggae:

Please what app can i use to stop all dis useless android adverts.... Phone is not rooted... Thanks and God bless
Your phone most be rooted
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by funkyjms: 6:30am On Feb 15, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary 8th edition Full Version

[b]File size: 1.2 GB

I finally have a working OALD. God bless you Mr JayKayMaybachz.
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:45am On Feb 15, 2015
funkyjms:

I finally have a working OALD. God bless you Mr JayKayMaybachz.

Shey yhu said ya phone won't handle the file size

Told yhu it'll
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 15, 2015
thank u boss but I needed d first one boss. Sunday missal
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:34am On Feb 15, 2015
Raphio:
thank u boss but I needed d first one boss. Sunday missal

Download it via blackmarkt or aptoide
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by mikeade53(m): 9:13am On Feb 15, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

I don't know of any app that can do that sire
thxs I know of some, but it's not free, like mxspy
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by mikeade53(m): 9:22am On Feb 15, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
Lets start with this

Dolby Digital Plus

This app gives those using stock music player a nice sorround & dolby sound.... Even when playing videos with any video player

For those with Cwm/Twrp etc..... Flash through recovery

https://www.dropbox.com/s/619w20c821g0iyl/dolby_digital_plus_r6-universal.zip?dl=0

what am I to flash in the folder, I saw just four folders, one has apk
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:25am On Feb 15, 2015
mikeade53:
what am I to flash in the folder, I saw just four folders, one has apk

Don't open the foldee at all

Just flash it via cwm/twrp./ctr etc
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:27am On Feb 15, 2015
mikeade53:
thxs I know of some, but it's not free, like mxspy

Then download via blackmart or aptoid
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Kfed4ril(m): 9:30am On Feb 15, 2015
Pls I don't knw what happen to the screen of my samsung tab. It has never fallen to the ground and has Neva had a hard contact on the screen, it all happen last week sat after using it I dropped it on my bed, locked my room and went out, as I came bk I took my tab to browse then I noticed some new line cracks inside the screen. Pls help me out.

NB.I got it as brand new on the 5th of jan.
And I am the only one hu has access to my room

Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by mikeade53(m): 10:18am On Feb 15, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

Then download via blackmart or aptoid
they have more security measures than that
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by mikeade53(m): 10:18am On Feb 15, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

Don't open the foldee at all

Just flash it via cwm/twrp./ctr etc
i have opened it oii
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by haibe(m): 11:43am On Feb 15, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
BlackMart

Is an app store which gives yhu acess to cracked and paid apps

Some of us here, already got knowledge about this but some don't

It's awesome app to get those important paid apps for free

Requires root acess
https://www.dropbox.com/s/grebd8thl195jrx/org.blackmart.market-1.apk?dl=0
check ur link
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 12:29pm On Feb 15, 2015
haibe:
check ur link

Thanks sir

I have modified it
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 12:29pm On Feb 15, 2015
mikeade53:
i have opened it oii

No problem still just continue with that way
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 15, 2015
blackmart for computer alone?? cos google said not Gud with android pls advice
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 15, 2015
pls that missal s d bomb... so many prayers which I love.... but diff bible version ....can I get nigerial catholic version pls?
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by swaggzo(m): 2:38pm On Feb 15, 2015
Raphio:
blackmart for computer alone?? cos google said not Gud with android pls advice

no
search 'blackmart apk "
All Android users use that.
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by cmpunk: 2:43pm On Feb 15, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
Ifont Donate

This is the paid version of ifont

This version gives yhu freedom to download and install many fonts as u want without limit like ifont does

It's meant for those who love to change the font of their phone

*Hifont is an alternative
Root Acess Required

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xzmae124dvq9z87/com.kapp.ifont.donate-1.apk?dl=0

After. successfully installed. and I've chosen d font i want . how can I remove the font and go back to the custom font that came with my Android.. I've uninstalled d app amf rebooted but nothing has changed.
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 3:39pm On Feb 15, 2015
cmpunk:

After. successfully installed. and I've chosen d font i want . how can I remove the font and go back to the custom font that came with my Android.. I've uninstalled d app amf rebooted but nothing has changed.

Hmmmmm

Install the app again

Then go backto the app ajd locate custom font then replace it back

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (87) (Reply)

How To Download ANY YOUTUBE VIDEO Using Your Blackberry / Infinix Hot Note Pro / Differences Between Gprs, Edge, 3g, Hsdpa, Hspa+ And 4g Lte