Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] - Phones (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] (204459 Views)

How To Download Paid Apps Free On Playstore [best Method] / How To Install And Download PES 2015 Apk + Data For Android Free. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Adefaze(m): 6:34am On Apr 08, 2015
op pls add me 07066049059
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Valentinooo: 6:42am On Apr 08, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
✔ That shouldn't stop others visiting.... The reason i created tge thread was cos am a busy person

I don't usually have time always to come online

So with the whatsapp, peeps can tender dia request and probs and i will be sorted out...

Ask some peeps there and they'll tell yhu how it has helped....

I'm still active here... Especially for new peeps
but you av stopped posting new apps here. I'm not challenging u for creating the group anyway, I'm only saying what I observed here.
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by timbros(m): 7:24am On Apr 08, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
Tim ah had that Dictionary on this thread already.... Secondly it's an over priced dic

Why not get Websters or OALD naaa

OALD data too much. 1.2gb? E too much bros.

Which page I go get the Websters link? And I just like CALD cuz of the audio feature.
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by funkyjms: 7:33am On Apr 08, 2015
timbros:

OALD data too much. 1.2gb? E too much bros.

Which page I go get the Websters link? And I just like CALD cuz of the audio feature.

You want CALD; oh, it even has audio feature? And you think the size won't be as big as the OALD? Don't you know that it's the audio feature that makes it big in size?

Man, I think you're not ready.
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by timbros(m): 7:49am On Apr 08, 2015
funkyjms:

You want CALD; oh, it even has audio feature? And you think the size won't be as big as the OALD? Don't you know that it's the audio feature that makes it big in size?

Man, I think you're not ready.

I already have it man. I know the size with and without audio. But it only works online, I just need a cracked version that can work offline. I know what I'm talking about, ok?
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by funkyjms: 7:58am On Apr 08, 2015
timbros:

I already have it man. I know the size with and without audio. But it only works online, I just need a cracked version that can work offline. I know what I'm talking about, ok?

I only hope you know that the size of the online version would be so small compare to the offline version. I will be happy if you let me know the size of the offline version once you get it. OK sir smiley
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by timbros(m): 8:42am On Apr 08, 2015
funkyjms:

I only hope you know that the size of the online version would be so small compare to the offline version. I will be happy if you let me know the size of the offline version once you get it. OK sir smiley

I know that. With the online version merely 36mb, I don't expect the offline version to be as large as 1.2gb.

Don't you think the difference is much?
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by funkyjms: 9:19am On Apr 08, 2015
timbros:

I know that. With the online version merely 36mb, I don't expect the offline version to be as large as 1.2gb.

Don't you think the difference is much?

Okay.
JayKayMaybachz would be in a better position to answer that.
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Joshkid(m): 10:42am On Apr 08, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

✔ who told ya?

Hmmmm yhu missing nii
Oya Add. Mhee... 08144892934
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 3:59pm On Apr 08, 2015
Valentinooo:
but you av stopped posting new apps here. I'm not challenging u for creating the group anyway, I'm only saying what I observed here.
✔ Yes Bro

Tim3 is the p...

It's an open thread anyone could post

But i will endeavour to post some apps today
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 09, 2015
which gravity box to download saw many.......
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by wetindey11: 6:07pm On Apr 09, 2015
Joshkid:
I wonder ooh....And it's not as effective as here..
I think I first envisaged dis in d earlier page..

JayKayMaybachz:
So with the whatsapp, peeps can tender dia request and probs and i will be sorted out...

Ask some peeps there and they'll tell yhu how it has helped....
Bros e, try o. No matter how, there are still some silent NL members who passively benefit frm dis open thread bt are nt just willing to belong to whatsapp group. D latter pages of dis thread are really nt exciting as d early parts.

Valentinooo:
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:15pm On Apr 09, 2015
wetindey11:
I think I first envisaged dis in d earlier page..

Bros e, try o. No matter how, there are still some silent NL members who passively benefit frm dis open thread bt are nt just willing to belong to whatsapp group. D latter pages of dis thread are really nt exciting as d early parts.

✔ ✔ ✔ I will try.. No vex
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:19pm On Apr 09, 2015
Modbro Mobile Online Tv

Zillions of streams
Lightweight interface
Organization by categories
Can save favorite streams
Ad covers up subtitles in non-English streams
No matter what it is you want to see, the internet has it all. Mobdro crawls the web for free streaming television, then organizes the zillions of hits by category (they're also searchable by title).

The app interface mostly gets out of the way when you're watching, resulting in as immersive a viewing experience as you can really ask for in a mobile device.

Mobdro Online TV bridges the gap between the outdated idiot box and the newfangled mobile devices.

*The best thus far....

Try it and yhu will love it

https://www.dropbox.com/s/u99uqcbghwcm8z7/Mobdro_1.2.212%20Freemium.apk?dl=0

Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by wetindey11: 6:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
✔ ✔ ✔ I will try.. No vex
Na ya papa truly born u! Dont worry, afta buhari's 1st 4yrs na u we go vote.
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by wetindey11: 6:24pm On Apr 09, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
[size=14pt]Thread still active and open.... Make your request and complaints... We still available wink[/size]
Ngbanu, kam start now.....

1. Any android webreaper?

2. Any offline ntwk booster, esp. to boost signals in making calls?

3. Any gd offline audio converter?

4. Any doc (word or excel) to pdf converter? I hv tried 'word to pdf' & 'excel to pdf'... all require internet to work.

thnks in adv.
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
[b]SKiTi Online Tv

Watch your favorite TV public streams.sKiTi TV Online Live Streamer app - access to over 2000 online TV channels streams shared by users in web.

Channels are categorized into categories topics such as news, politics, sports, music and entertainment, cartoons and more...sKiTi is faster, with better TV quality and low bandwidth requirements for live TV, daily updates with user shared channels, keep only working streams.Support almost all popular free online live TV from Arabia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, Cambodia, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Netherlands, England, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Israel, India, Hungary, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Korea, Kurdistan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Mongolia, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Pakistan, Ukraine, Vietnam and much more.Requirements• Internet connection depend of stream 512Kbits to 2Mbits• For best experience use Wi-Fi connection instead of 3G• If you use mobile internet check your traffic planFeatures:• Favorite list for live TV channels • Automatically update new channels

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yvboh4my4vilveu/skiti.tv.online.live-1.apk?dl=0
[/b]
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Dgunnerz(m): 9:41pm On Apr 09, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
[b]SKiTi Online Tv

Watch your favorite TV public streams.sKiTi TV Online Live Streamer app - access to over 2000 online TV channels streams shared by users in web.

Channels are categorized into categories topics such as news, politics, sports, music and entertainment, cartoons and more...sKiTi is faster, with better TV quality and low bandwidth requirements for live TV, daily updates with user shared channels, keep only working streams.Support almost all popular free online live TV from Arabia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, Cambodia, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Netherlands, England, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Israel, India, Hungary, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Korea, Kurdistan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Mongolia, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Pakistan, Ukraine, Vietnam and much more.Requirements• Internet connection depend of stream 512Kbits to 2Mbits• For best experience use Wi-Fi connection instead of 3G• If you use mobile internet check your traffic planFeatures:• Favorite list for live TV channels • Automatically update new channels• Easy

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pnew1uratev6ays/SuperBackupPro_1.7.9.apk?dl=0

[/b]
wrong link..
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Valentinooo: 6:26am On Apr 10, 2015
@JayKayMaybachz, pls is there anything I can do to my Oxford advance learner dictionary? This is what it often show me anytime I search for words.

Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by funkyjms: 8:00am On Apr 10, 2015
Valentinooo:
@JayKayMaybachz, pls is there anything I can do to my Oxford advance learner dictionary? This is what it often show me anytime I search for words.

Goto page 21 or 22 and download the offline version
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by donlyone(m): 9:21am On Apr 10, 2015
Valentinooo:

Turn off your internet before using it. SIMPLE
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Seamareggae(m): 10:34am On Apr 10, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
[b]SKiTi Online Tv

Channels are categorized into categories topics such as news, politics, sports, music and entertainment, cartoons and more...sKiTi is faster, with better TV quality and low bandwidth requirements for live TV, daily updates with user shared channels, keep only working streams.Support almost all popular free online live TV from Arabia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, Cambodia, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Netherlands, England, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Israel, India, Hungary, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Korea, Kurdistan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Mongolia, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Pakistan, Ukraine, Vietnam and much more.Requirements• Internet connection depend of stream 512Kbits to 2Mbits• For best experience use Wi-Fi connection instead of 3G• If you use mobile internet check your traffic planFeatures:• Favorite list for live TV channels • Automatically update new channels• Easy

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pnew1uratev6ays/SuperBackupPro_1.7.9.apk?dl=0

[/b]
Check the link again.... Wrong link..
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by vintino(m): 12:13pm On Apr 10, 2015
Please house. I have problem updating my Jiayu s3 firmware, dis is d error I always get, n Su is already disabled. ... Am in need of d update badly

Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 10, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

I'm sorry for not updating on my case. I temporarily lost my phone, the place I was at that moment.. although in safe hands. I'm yet to get it back. sad angry
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Valentinooo: 4:14pm On Apr 10, 2015
donlyone:

Turn off your internet before using it. SIMPLE
thanks man, it works
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Valentinooo: 4:20pm On Apr 10, 2015
funkyjms:

Goto page 21 or 22 and download the offline version
thanks my man
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by yungprince05: 9:37pm On Apr 10, 2015
Please add me to whatsapp group - 08107000656
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by yungprince05: 9:46pm On Apr 10, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
But it's working here...

Oya download YamgoTv

https://www.dropbox.com/s/myet9iqspkxfo73/Yamgo%20TV%20%28AndroidSite.In%29.apk?dl=0

Please I need the app and this link is not working anymore, pls help
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by ifypoly(m): 10:49pm On Apr 10, 2015
Pls add me on whatapp group...07060626384......and i also need gud app i can use to unzip my file...thanks
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 1:14pm On Apr 11, 2015
Seamareggae:

Check the link again.... Wrong link..

I made a mistake
https://www.dropbox.com/s/yvboh4my4vilveu/skiti.tv.online.live-1.apk?dl=0
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 1:15pm On Apr 11, 2015
booqee:
I'm sorry for not updating on my case. I temporarily lost my phone, the place I was at that moment.. although in safe hands. I'm yet to get it back. sad angry
Okay dear... No problems

We waiting for ya

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (87) (Reply)

How To Download ANY YOUTUBE VIDEO Using Your Blackberry / Infinix Hot Note Pro / Differences Between Gprs, Edge, 3g, Hsdpa, Hspa+ And 4g Lte

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.