Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,136 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] (204716 Views)

How To Download Paid Apps Free On Playstore [best Method] / How To Install And Download PES 2015 Apk + Data For Android Free. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JalonMaybacquez(m): 8:28am On Jan 28, 2015
major466:

Great work man. Pls I need great weather apps. The best on Google play store.
Go Weather Is The Best

Then download Go Weather Bottle Widget

Link for go weather =====http://www52.zippyshare.com/v/saDEemvF/file.html

Link for Widget====http://www.apk20.com/apk/268241/

Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JalonMaybacquez(m): 8:35am On Jan 28, 2015
[b]GO Weather Forecast & Widgets

GO Weather Forecast & Widgets, over 50 million users' choice of weather app on the android marketplace.

When do you need GO Weather Forecast & Widgets?GO Weather Forecast & Widgets is perfected for you if you want to know the weather of coming hours and days, the current detailed weather, the severe weather alerts, the possibility of outdoor activities, or other weather forecasts you need.

Highlights of GO Weather Forecast & Widgets☆AccurateGO Weather Forecast & Widgets cooperate with AccuWeather which provide the most professional and accurate weather service for 200,000+ locations worldwide. ☆SimpleEasy to use, exquisite and smooth UI☆PersonalizedVarious styles of weather widgets, more than 1000 personalized themes (weather widgets and weather wallpapers)

Features of GO Weather Forecast & Widgets ► Weather & Clock Widgets: Different widget sizes, 1*1, 2*1, 4*1, 4*2, 5*1, 5*2 for all screens ► Weather alerts: Inform you the severe weather at once. ► Hourly/Daily forecast: Detailed weather report, including temperature, feels like, wind, humidity, visibility, sunrise and sunset, severe weather alert, etc. ► Wind forecast: Know about details of the wind. ► Precipitation forecast: Get to know whether to bring umbrella. ► Map & Radar: Interactive dynamic maps, radar and satellite images. ► Lifestyle: Forget the weather forecast, we tell you what to do! ► Sharing: Share your current weather by pictures and tell the world "It’s my place in the world!"

http://www52.zippyshare.com/v/saDEemvF/file.html

Link for widget=====http://www.apk20.com/apk/268241/

[/b]
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JalonMaybacquez(m): 9:11am On Jan 28, 2015
[b]Period Calendar / Tracker

Top 1 in Health & Fitness Over 19 Countries.Top 5 in Health & Fitness Over 34 Countries.Over 30,000,000 Android Users love Period Calendar.

Every woman loves Period Calendar, How great it is?---------------------------------------------------Ayumi~nTrack everything!It does more than track your period. It can replace so many apps. I use it for tracking my moods and symptoms so I don't have to think so hard when my doctor asks me if anything is out of the ordinary. Plus it's super cute too.

ShannonLove!This is awesome i installed 3 other period tracker but they all had annoying ads popping up everywhere wanting me to pay them money. Also this one has SO many moods and symptoms unlike the others! Luv this app!---------------------------------------------------Period Calendar, Best Period, Cycles and Ovulation Tracker app and everything about woman who you try to conceive, pregnancy apps or birth control.

Period Calendar is the easy application for girls as Period calculator or Fertile & Ovulation calculator and track ovulation, cervical mucus, fertility and my cycle with professional quality which you can check The pregnancy chance every day, keep fitness, lose weight, like your discreet diary, also period tracker for irregular periods.

Except the basic period cycle tracker function, girls can record anything about herself such as cycles, symptoms, moods, cervical mucus, intercourse, weight, temperature, note or pills which you want birch control, also you can choose Backup data to Google account.

It is most simple period tracker for irregular periods, and pink pad regular periods, but also safe to keep your period ovulation tracker secret, pregnancy apps, You can switch account if need to track different person, can send period ovulation tracker data to your doctor through period tracker.

Period Calendar lunacycle pregnancy apps is totally free with all features! Period tracker light pink pad worth you try the cycle period tracker light pink pad and won't let you down, period tracker for irregular periods.

Please note the notifications & widgets didn’t work if you move this application to SD card.

Features:★ Check pregnancy chance every day from calendar★ Contraceptive pill reminder (include pill, ring, patch & injection)★ Google Account data backup and Restoration★ Backup your period and lunacycle tracker data to phone or email★ Cycle tracker, Period tracker for irregular periods★ Unique period tracker pink pad diary design ★ Intimacy tracker, lunacycle★ 43 symptoms and 64 moods to choose, cervical mucus ★ Pregnancy mode when get pregnant or finish pregnancy★ Notification for period, fertility and ovulation tracker★ Weight and temperature charts★ Period ovulation tracker, cycle tracker, fertile tracker, period ovulation tracker Log management★ Fertile symptoms tracker, like cervical firmness, cervical mucus, cervical opening★Period ovulation tracker menstrual lunacycle cycles pregnancy apps★ Menstruation period, cycles, ovulation predict★ Customer your personal period length, cycle length and ovulation, for irregular periods★ Choose 1, 3 or all month data average as period cycle length★ Security protections for period tracker light★ Multi accounts for period ovulation tracker★ Restore Period tracker data from SD card and email★ Multi language to choose★ View or search all notes through timeline★

http://www46.zippyshare.com/v/RY2kFI1d/file.html

[/b]
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JalonMaybacquez(m): 9:19am On Jan 28, 2015
Xender

Simple, fast and super cool, Xender is the world’s best phone to phone file transfer and app sharing app! No need for cable or Wifi, no need for cellular connection, and absolutely free of data usage! Download now!

HIGHLIGHTS☆ Everything can be sent - contacts, files, pictures, music, videos, even apps!☆ Extremely fast (up to 50 times the speed of Bluetooth) - imagine sending your party video to friends in seconds!☆ Group sharing is supported to up to 5 devices at the same time! And you can both send and receive without re-establishing connection!☆ Supports cross platform transfer and sharing between Android and iOS devices.

http://www5.zippyshare.com/v/PuW7oLHJ/file.html
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JalonMaybacquez(m): 9:21am On Jan 28, 2015
Telegram

Telegram is a messaging app with a focus on speed and security. It’s super-fast, simple, secure and free.

Telegram seamlessly syncs across all of your devices and can be used on desktops, tablets and phones alike. You can send an unlimited amount of messages, photos, videos and files of any type (.doc, .zip, .pdf, etc.). Telegram groups have up to 200 people and you can send broadcasts to up to 100 contacts at a time. Be sure to check our website for a list of Telegram apps for all platforms.

http://www11.zippyshare.com/v/pcU7gipb/file.html

2 Likes

Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JalonMaybacquez(m): 9:27am On Jan 28, 2015
[b]AirDroid

AirDroid allows you to access and manage your Android phone or tablet from Windows, Mac or the web, wirelessly, for free. Better focusedCalls, SMS, and the app notifications you allowed, mirrored to the large computer screen you are focusing on.Better equippedType with full physical keyboard and control with a mouse. Transfer things faster without looking for a cable. Better equipments, better life.Better connectedControl your Android from computer and use any apps on computer, like WhatsApp, WeChat, and Line. (root required for some devices)Things you can do with AirDroid from computer(Feature availability may vary by client platforms - Windows, Mac or Web)- SMS: send and receive individual or group messages.- Files: transfer files between Android and computer from any network.- Notification Mirror: Mirror phone notifications from any allowed apps to computer.- AirMirror (beta): Complete control of Android, and use any apps, like WhatsApp, WeChat and Line. (requires root, AirDroid Windows & Mac only)- Contacts: View and edit all the contacts.- Photos: Transfer photos between Android and computer.- Music & Videos: Play and manage music & videos on Android and transfer them between Android and computer.- Ringtones: Set music as ringtone and export ringtones.- Screenshot: View the real time screen of Android devices, take static screenshots. (requires root)- Apps: Import and export .apk files.- Camera: See through the lens of both front and back cameras.- URL: Push url to Android and open it with default web browser.- Clipboard: Share clipboard content between Android and computer

http://www23.zippyshare.com/v/IDZYojj4/file.html

[/b]
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JalonMaybacquez(m): 9:29am On Jan 28, 2015
Alibaba.Com

Global Trade on the Go!Our redesigned Alibaba Android app allows you to access the world’s leading online B2B marketplace wherever you are. Here you can find over 2 million suppliers and 270 million products. Search products, send inquiries and view quotations anywhere, anytime – right from your phone.

Key Features:• Easily search millions of products on Alibaba.com.• Send purchase inquiries directly from your phone.• Get personalized product recommendations by adding categories you are interested in to the home screen.• Save your favorite products and communicate with suppliers on-the-go. • Post Buying Requests and check suppliers’ quotations from the palm of your hand• Chat with suppliers using TradeManager, our in-app instant messenger.

http://www28.zippyshare.com/v/jPwXsJFf/file.html

Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Jraph(m): 9:45am On Jan 28, 2015
JohnnyNY:

How do you purchase app for free on playstore

whatsapp me on 08126325510 its free or go here https://www.nairaland.com/2112498/replace-freestore-see-screenshots
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by liljboy(m): 10:41am On Jan 28, 2015
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by yungprince05: 11:19am On Jan 28, 2015
Pls help I can't use freedom app to get free coin or gems from Google play pls helppp
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by collins6381(m): 11:32am On Jan 28, 2015
Ksslib:

Sorry for the late reply,been busy. Your phone is not that popular, so its kinda hard to know which of the many methods ll work for you.

Anyway, the link below should work.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=45767157#post45767157

Go to that link,scroll down to where you see DAVER 18qc bla bla bla root kit with detailed instructions. Click and download from there. The zip file has all you need, odin,including clockworkmod(cwm like its called).

Follow the instructions there. You ll need a computer to do it. Let me know if you don't understand the method or its too complicated for you to follow.
thanks
I will do that now
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Julius262(m): 12:05pm On Jan 28, 2015
Baba.....is there any way I can flash CyanogenMod 11 or 12 on my Infinix zero? So that I can install themes?

If there is a way please show me d way. Thanks
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by yungprince05: 12:32pm On Jan 28, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
Freedom

This is another important app which most peeps do not know...... It helps getting In-App-Purchase from google playstore... Very important for game freaks who need 'em gems, coins & cash etc for convienent play

Root Acess Required

Download
Install
Grant root permission
Launch...

Allow cos It's gonna take a lil while

Then some apps whose got in app purchase will be listed

Launch any of ya choice

It will patch it up, then it'll launch the app
Make ur in app purchase and viola you good to go

http://www36.zippyshare.com/v/2211253/file.html

pls help me on dis whenever I open it and I grant it root permission it will say freedom may not work wit proxy den I will continue but wen I c dat its not working I uninstall some proxy app on my phone but still yet not working den I view one video on YouTube dat says I should change my time zone and I did it but still yet not working again plsss helllp!!!
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JalonMaybacquez(m): 12:59pm On Jan 28, 2015
yungprince05:
Pls help I can't use freedom app to get free coin or gems from Google play pls helppp
Go to your mobile network settings

Remove proxy and it'll work flawlessly

And port aswell sef
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JalonMaybacquez(m): 1:01pm On Jan 28, 2015
Julius262:
Baba.....is there any way I can flash CyanogenMod 11 or 12 on my Infinix zero? So that I can install themes?

If there is a way please show me d way. Thanks
Baba!!

Sorry for the late reply

Do you have the ROM?
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by yungprince05: 2:12pm On Jan 28, 2015
JalonMaybacquez:
Go to your mobile network settings

Remove proxy and it'll work flawlessly

And port aswell sef
Wowww..tanks bro it works 4 me but it only work 4 1 app for once and also it doesn't work 4 other apps pls help on dis tanks !!!
See some screenshot below

Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Dacronym(m): 3:23pm On Jan 28, 2015
JalonMaybacquez:
Alibaba.Com

Global Trade on the Go!Our redesigned Alibaba Android app allows you to access the world’s leading online B2B marketplace wherever you are. Here you can find over 2 million suppliers and 270 million products. Search products, send inquiries and view quotations anywhere, anytime – right from your phone.

Key Features:• Easily search millions of products on Alibaba.com.• Send purchase inquiries directly from your phone.• Get personalized product recommendations by adding categories you are interested in to the home screen.• Save your favorite products and communicate with suppliers on-the-go. • Post Buying Requests and check suppliers’ quotations from the palm of your hand• Chat with suppliers using TradeManager, our in-app instant messenger.

http://www28.zippyshare.com/v/jPwXsJFf/file.html

raging thunder 2 HD
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JalonMaybacquez(m): 5:18pm On Jan 28, 2015
yungprince05:

Wowww..tanks bro it works 4 me but it only work 4 1 app for once and also it doesn't work 4 other apps pls help on dis tanks !!!
See some screenshot below
Some apps are very stubborn. .. . So let it slide

Appy lucky patcher
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Daniel2802(m): 5:20pm On Jan 28, 2015
happy662:
use kingroot to root ur fone
Won't I brick my phone??
What are the steps?
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JalonMaybacquez(m): 5:21pm On Jan 28, 2015
Call Recorder Pro

This program records phone calls from the phone line on some phones. Such recording is not usually available out-of-the-box, it needs hardware support in your OS kernel and root access. If you have an HTC device, you're in clover if you've got a custom ROM. Otherwise, please visit the xda site, there're plenty. Basically any device is supported, provided that it's based on a Qualcomm chip, say, their Snapdragons, etc. If your device has no such support, the program still records phone calls, but you need to select Android API in preferences and the recording will most likely proceed from the mike, not from the line. Please feel free to make any comments or send suggestions

http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3115239&d=1421263175

Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JalonMaybacquez(m): 5:39pm On Jan 28, 2015
[b]Root Cleaner

Root Cleaner is simple and effective application which a lot increases your peformance by cleaning your system. You can choose between quick cleaning and full cleaning. Quick cleaning cleans your memory, file cache, etc. and you can do that without reboot. Full cleaning requires reboot, but it makes really total maintenance of your system. Full cleaning is also great when you want to flash other ROM or kernel, so it will clean your device to prevent any problem. Application also contains feature for uninstalling, clearing data and freezing or unfreezing your system and non-system applications.

FEATURES
Quick cleaning
-Restart system UI
-Clean memory
-Clean drop caches
-Clean empty folders
-Clean dormant folders
-Clean useless folders
-Clean useless files
-Clean leftovers
Full cleaning
-Battery calibration
-Clean dalvik cache
-Clean init.d folder
-Fix permissions
-Clean empty folders
-Clean dormant folders
-Clean useless folders
-Clean useless files
-Clean leftovers
App manager
-Uninstall app
-Clear app data
-Freeze app
-Unfreeze app
Info
-Total memory
-Internal storage
-External storage
-Cache
-Data
-System
-Read cache
Other
-Log
-Quick cleaning interval
-Exception list for files and folders
Widget

http://m.apkhere.com/down/com.smartprojects.rootcleaner_3.4.2_paid

[/b]
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JalonMaybacquez(m): 5:41pm On Jan 28, 2015
[b]Memory locker

Memory Locker prevents running applications from being killed. Android sometimes kills any running application because of low memory and Memory Locker helps to prevent it. Lots of Android users have problem with launcher, it is annoying when your launcher is killed and then it takes some time to restart it, so in this case Memory Locker can reduce risk or fully prevent it from being killed. You can select which applications you want to prevent from being killed. This feature is also very useful for widgets on your home screen, because you can reduce risk that your widgets will stop to run.

Memory Locker controls file in /data directory and also controls oom_adj files for all running processes. All locked applications are automatically locked after each reboot, so you do not need to lock your applications again after each reboot.

For full functionality please do not touch local.prop file in /data directory.

FEATURES
Locking apps in memory
-Downloaded apps
-System apps
OOM_adj priority settings

http://m.apkhere.com/down/com.smartprojects.memorylocker_1.4.1_paid

[/b]
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by beinstein(m): 5:45pm On Jan 28, 2015
JalonMaybacquez:
[b]Memory locker

Memory Locker prevents running applications from being killed. Android sometimes kills any running application because of low memory and Memory Locker helps to prevent it. Lots of Android users have problem with launcher, it is annoying when your launcher is killed and then it takes some time to restart it, so in this case Memory Locker can reduce risk or fully prevent it from being killed. You can select which applications you want to prevent from being killed. This feature is also very useful for widgets on your home screen, because you can reduce risk that your widgets will stop to run.

Memory Locker controls file in /data directory and also controls oom_adj files for all running processes. All locked applications are automatically locked after each reboot, so you do not need to lock your applications again after each reboot.

For full functionality please do not touch local.prop file in /data directory.

FEATURES
Locking apps in memory
-Downloaded apps
-System apps
OOM_adj priority settings

http://m.apkhere.com/down/com.smartprojects.memorylocker_1.4.1_paid

[/b]
do i need a rooted device to use this app?
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JalonMaybacquez(m): 5:47pm On Jan 28, 2015
Private Place For SMS, MMS

Secure calls and SMS with friends and lovers. Hide bills and bank alerts from prying eyes. Private Place will never let you down.

Features:

- Hides all communications with enabled contacts
- Disguises itself as a fully working calculator
- Secures, sweeps or rejects incoming calls
- Encrypts all its data with passkeys
- Root access ensures 100% up-time for total peace of mind

All of this comes in a beautiful package, our own mix of HOLO UI and a functional, flippable sidebar.

We have also added some great tech like swipe to call and an in-app widget that shows pertinent information.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...urity.firewall

Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JalonMaybacquez(m): 5:48pm On Jan 28, 2015
beinstein:

do i need a rooted device to use this app?
Yes Sir
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JalonMaybacquez(m): 5:54pm On Jan 28, 2015
[b]Per-App Modes

"The bottom line is this: every hardcore root user in the entire Android ecosystem waited years to have an app like this. The ability to control your device’s hardware to do something specific on every application is a tweaker’s dream come true."

With the critically acclaimed Per-App Modes you can create special profiles for each of your applications, you can create a mode with a lower maximum CPU frequency to use when you're reading a book, or while playing a game that is less hardware demandable. The possibilities are limitless.

The tunables are not available from the "Create" list? Don't worry, you can search through Kernel tunables on the built-in File Manager and add them to the list.

There are endless combinations to improve your user experience while using your applications with a beautiful and functional UI.

What are you waiting for?

Important notices:
1 - Requires Root to function. No refunds are offered if you fail to read this notice;
2 - Works on all rooted devices from 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich) up to the later
3 - Works regardless of the Kernel, so if you're using Stock or any other Kernel it will work
4 - If you're using Xposed Tinted bar mod you'll need to deactivate it or change its behaviour or you'll have a couple problems due to this app using transparent navigation bar (KitKat only)
5 - I hold no responsibility for the misuse of this application on your device

F.A.Q.
Q: How to add a custom path?
A: You open the drawer click Custom Paths, click add in the actionBar then a small File Manager appears. You have to navigate through your phone file system and choose the tunable you want to add. Since all phones have different paths you have to ask on your Kernel thread or something for the path. Then after you've chosen it you save it with the name of your choice. Then go back to the Create panel and the custom path is there. You can do the same for any path you desire...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jyn3pi9gtwmp3hn/com.franco.perappmodes-1.apk?dl=0

[/b]
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by yungprince05: 6:01pm On Jan 28, 2015
JalonMaybacquez:
Some apps are very stubborn. .. . So let it slide

Appy lucky patcher
Pls wat do u mean?? or do u mean I should download lucky patcher?? If yes pls give me d link and d procedure to follow tanks...
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JalonMaybacquez(m): 6:05pm On Jan 28, 2015
yungprince05:

Pls wat do u mean?? or do u mean I should download lucky patcher?? If yes pls give me d link and d procedure to follow tanks...
Lucky patcher is in the previous pages...

Just search through and download and I'll tell what to do
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JalonMaybacquez(m): 6:16pm On Jan 28, 2015
[b]Success Quotes-----Andriod Templates

SuccessQuotes is an android application motivating you to hard work and to be enthusiastic to achieve your goals and make your dreams come true.It has SQLiteDatabase with 1000 success quotes for more than 180 authors. You are free to browse all of them directly by authors or you can receive a quote of the day every day at the time you specify . Also you can share any quote by different ways (sharing on facebook,tweet on twitter and sending to your friend by whatsApp,email and SMS). Feel free to customize it to make your own app with some steps i explained in a handy guide at codecanyon marketplace.

Features :
SQLite database with 1000 quotes for success.
182 Authors with their pictures.
Sharing on facebook and twitter and automatic share everyday.
Sending by whatsApp,email and SMS.
Different settings.
Quote of the day at time you set.
Search author by name.
Support multi-devices.
Admob.
Admin panel.

https://ia902504.us.archive.org/20/items/AndroidAppOnGooglePlay/Android-app-on-google-play.png

[/b]

Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JalonMaybacquez(m): 6:42pm On Jan 28, 2015
[b]Touch Notification Pro

"Listen to your notifications while your eyes and hands are busy"

Please try the Free version to see if it works for you, before purchasing this Pro version

You might have heard about the "What's up?" feature on the Moto X. They can ask "What's up?" and Touchless Control reads them their notifications. Politely, totally hands free, without ever taking their eyes off of what they are doing.

So you like it? But you don't have a Moto X?

You can have it now on your Android phone! Touchless Notification does that and much much more.

Features:
► Reads out all active notifications, every app notification is supported
► Notifications are shown along the announcement in big clear fonts
► You can change the amount of detail from an itemised list to content of emails and text messages (for expandable notifications)
► Turns screen off, if phone is in your pocket
► Shake to mute
► Remembers what it has announced already, only updates you with what's new
► Language detection to use the correct TTS engine for non-English messages
► Choose chronology: newest to oldest or vice versa
► App exception list, to exclude apps from announcement
► Says ambient temperature on supported devices (Samsung S4, Note3, S5)
► Pauses the music for the time of the reading

Complete user guide available online: notifications.dataglobe.eu

http://www56.zippyshare.com/v/82017528/file.html

[/b]
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Julius262(m): 7:35pm On Jan 28, 2015
JalonMaybacquez:
Baba!!

Sorry for the late reply

Do you have the ROM?

No I don't have. Which ROM do I need?
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:49pm On Jan 28, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (87) (Reply)

How To Download ANY YOUTUBE VIDEO Using Your Blackberry / Infinix Hot Note Pro / Differences Between Gprs, Edge, 3g, Hsdpa, Hspa+ And 4g Lte

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.