Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] (204439 Views)

How To Download Paid Apps Free On Playstore [best Method] / How To Install And Download PES 2015 Apk + Data For Android Free. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 3:05pm On Jan 26, 2015
Root Checker

**** THIS APPLICATION WILL NOT ROOT THE DEVICE ****

This application will test the device for root access using a very simple, quick, and reliable method. The su binary is the most common binary used on Android devices to grant and manage root access. Root Checker will check and verify that the su binary is located in a standard location on the device as well as properly functioning in granting root access.

Many times users experience issues along the path of installing, configuring, and gaining root access. For some users the process can seem complex while for others the process can seem simple. Regardless of the user's technical skill set, Root Checker, will quickly and correctly verify whether or not root access is 100% functioning. The process of confirming root access is sometimes known by other terms such as, gaining superuser access or gaining administrator access. Root Checker covers all these terms as they relate to one core function, being able to execute commands with root access.

http://www33.zippyshare.com/v/28978086/file.html
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by nani667: 3:09pm On Jan 26, 2015
Nice thread OP ✔

1 Like

Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 3:09pm On Jan 26, 2015
Battery Doctor (Battery Saver)

Battery Doctor is a FREE battery saving app that can extend your battery life up to 50% by finding apps and settings that drain power on your device. Join 150+ million users on Android and iOS who have seen the benefits!

Professional, easy to use and supporting 19 languages, Battery Doctor by Cheetah Mobile (formerly known as KS Mobile) gives a longer life to your Android phone , provides you with detailed battery information and helps it charge healthily with our unique 3 Stage Charging system. Enjoy an incredible power saving experience that's as good as Project Volta, even before Android L comes out.

Defend your Juice!Find out what’s draining your power. Adjust your draining settings (e.g. brightness) and disable unnecessary apps that drain your battery.

Accurately Estimates Remaining Battery TimeTells how long battery will last under a variety of situations (playing games, wifi on or off, etc)

http://www12.zippyshare.com/v/dGYP792G/file.html
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 3:10pm On Jan 26, 2015
nani667:
Nice thread OP ✔
Thanks Oga Nani
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 3:13pm On Jan 26, 2015
Rashr - Flash Tool

This app requires [ROOT] access! You don't now what this means? GO BACK!Please do not use this app thoughtless or without DEEPER knowlege of Android (Root, Custom Recovery, etc.)

This app flashes and backups your device recovery and kernel without rebooting it very fast and easy without a PC or any outside influence.

This app have over 3500 build-in recovery collection of images (ClockworkMod/TWRP/PhilZ) also you are able to flash unlisted images from external or internal storage.

Rashr is able to flash over 90% of all Android devices!

This project is fully open-source and.

★Open-Source (on GitHub: https://github.com/dslnexus/Rashr)★OpenRecovery Script manager to flash ZIPs★Over 3500 Build-in Recoveries (ClockworkMod/Touch, Team Win Recovery Project and PhilZ-Touch)★Flash Kernel and Recoveries without PC★Flash already downloaded IMGs from internal and external storage★Backup Kernel and Recovery IMGs without PC★Needs Root★Full command logging for more control what this App is doing★If you don't want to support my work you are able to disable the Ads★Free full app without Ads and any restrictions

http://www26.zippyshare.com/v/bJat8OoB/file.html
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
oga seun front page pls
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 3:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
Adobe Flash Player 11 1.0

The Adobe® Flash® Player runtime lets you effortlessly reach over 1.3 billion people across browsers and OS versions.Flash Player for Android is no longer available for download from the Google Play app store. With Adobe Flash Player 11 Installer Android users can still download and install Flash Player on Android.Flash Player supports vector and raster graphics, 3D graphics, an embedded scripting language called ActionScript executed in ActionScript Virtual Machine, and streaming of video and audio. ActionScript is based on ECMAScript, and supports object-oriented code, and may be compared to JavaScript.Flash Player has a wide user base, with over 90% penetration on internet connected personal computers, and is a common format for games, animations, and GUIs embedded into web pages......

http://www.apk4fun.com/files/3661/
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Ksslib(m): 3:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

Please ah will love yhu around here to help out

Cos alot of questions will def arise

Please stick around

OK then. No P.

I'll help on any I can-- as my power reach.
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 3:20pm On Jan 26, 2015
Ksslib:

OK then. No P.

I'll help on any I can-- as my power reach.

Thanks bruv
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by jimohibrahim(m): 3:35pm On Jan 26, 2015
dmyke:

Sure. And Lucky Patch doesn't work (at least with Google Play Store). I tried patching the Play Store several times but always get failure reports. The single time it got a13% success rate, it made the app unstable.

Oh, and the dolby app just crashes all the time.
FYI luck patcher doesn't work for google market or third party markets, it's only active on app and games with google in app purchases even gameloft games are still giving it a hard time but i bet you super su and lucky patcher are gift to ANDROID...
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 3:41pm On Jan 26, 2015
jimohibrahim:

FYI luck patcher doesn't work for google market or third party markets, it's only active on app and games with google in app purchases even gameloft games are still giving it a hard time but i bet you super su and lucky patcher are gift to ANDROID...
Yes bro

Yhu so right

Android without those two app

Hmmmm is no andriod
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 3:49pm On Jan 26, 2015
[b]Super Su

SuperSU is the Superuser access management tool of the future

!!! SuperSU requires a rooted device !!!

SuperSU allows for advanced management of Superuser access rights for all the apps on your device that need root. SuperSU has been built from the ground up to counter a number of problems with other Superuser access management tools.

Features include:

- Superuser access prompt
- Superuser access logging
- Superuser access notifications
- Per-app notification configuration
- Temporary unroot
- Deep process detection (no more unknowns)
- Works in recovery (no more segfaulting)
- Works when Android isn't properly booted
- Works with non-standard shell locations
- Always runs in ghost mode
- Wake on prompt
- Convert to /system app
- Complete unroot
- Backup script to survive CyanogenMod nightlies
- Icon selectable from 5 options + invisible
- Theme selectable from 4 options
- Launch from dialer: *#*#1234#*#* or *#*#7873778#*#* (*#*#SUPERSU#*#*)
NOTE: Not all phones take both codes. On some phones you need to use single *# instead of double *#*#

The Pro version additionally offers:

- OTA survival mode (no guarantees)
- Full color-coded command content logging (input/output/error)
- Per-app logging configuration
- Per-app user override
- Grant/deny root to an app for a set amount of time
- PIN protection
- Per-app PIN protection
- Adjust auto-deny countdown

SuperSu ----- http://www37.zippyshare.com/v/59512856/file.html (Free)

Flashable zip ------ (Flash via CWM/TWRP)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/643u6tb66i3brjx/BETA-SuperSU-v2.44.zip?dl=0

SuperSu Pro--------- (Pro/donate addon, requires free version)https://www.dropbox.com/s/qtgal2wxh2mr0d1/SuperSU-Pro-v1.00.apk?dl=0[/b]
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by liljboy(m): 3:53pm On Jan 26, 2015
happy662:
choose toolbox u will c install modded Google play store and tick install Google play store as user....make sure u have mb before u proceed after modded u Wil b ask to reboot ur fone to take effect work for rooted fones o
not working
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by didfy: 3:54pm On Jan 26, 2015
I ve been following you since yesterday, i can only say thank you for all these knowledge

Whats the best app to root samsung galaxy S5 mini ( am scared )
also best app to flash any phone

Thanks in advance
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 4:02pm On Jan 26, 2015
didfy:
I ve been following you since yesterday, i can only say thank you for all these knowledge

Whats the best app to root samsung galaxy S5 mini ( am scared )
also best app to flash any phone

Thanks in advance
Try Kingroot

Check tha' previous pages....

Don't be scared brov
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by BedLam: 4:07pm On Jan 26, 2015
OP is the best! Imagine using power amp with beats by dre. D0pe! Still following.
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by collins6381(m): 5:26pm On Jan 26, 2015
Ksslib:

Download root checker from play store, click verify to see if you have root access first. If you don't,then root again.

There are many ways to root Samsung phones. Odin e..t..c

Besides,I used Kingo root to root my s3. Which Samsung phone are you using? State the model too

@Op, hope iam not derailing your thread?
Gt-7560m
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 5:36pm On Jan 26, 2015
[b]Titanium Backup Pro

Titanium Backup is the most powerful backup tool on Android, and then some.
You can backup, restore, freeze (with Pro) your apps + data + Market links. This includes all protected apps & system apps, plus external data on your SD card. You can do 0-click batch & scheduled backups. Backups will operate without closing any apps (with Pro). You can move any app (or app data) to/from the SD card. You can browse any app's data and even query the Market to see detailed information about the app.
Also see the paid PRO key which adds EVEN MORE awesome features such as:
[✔] 0-click batch restores
[✔] Keep multiple backups per app
[✔] Backup/restore SMS,MMS,calls,bookmarks,Wi-Fi AP as XML
[✔] Multi-user app data
[✔] Apps freezer
[✔] Sync to/from Dropbox (manual/scheduled)
[✔] Sync to/from Box (manual/scheduled)
[✔] Sync to/from Google Drive (manual/scheduled)
[✔] TB Web Server: download/upload your backups as a single ZIP on your computer
[✔] Convert user apps <=> system apps
[✔] Integrate system app updates into ROM
[✔] Encryption
[✔] Market Doctor (relink apps to Market)
[✔] "Destroy all Market links" feature
[✔] Hypershell speed
[✔] Backup apps without closing them!
[✔] Create your own update.zip containing apps+data!
[✔] Restore individual apps+data from non-root ADB backups!
[✔] Restore individual apps+data from CWM backups!
[✔] Restore individual apps+data from TWRP backups!
[✔] Market "auto updating" manager
[✔] Dalvik cache cleaner
[✔] Integrate Dalvik cache system elements into ROM
[✔] Unlimited schedules
[✔] Load/Save a Filter and use it in Widgets/Schedules
[✔] Change the device's Android ID, restore it from a backup or after a factory reset
[✔] Protect backup against deletion
[✔] Send backup (to e-mail/cloud) and import it in 1 click
[✔] Backup→Verify→Un-install an app in one shot
[✔] Freeze/defrost/launch apps in a single click
[✔] CSV export any app DB (e-mail or Google Docs)
[✔] Convert app data to/from fast WAL format
[✔] WAY MORE!
Check out this in-depth review of TB PRO:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=vuvDTS9RDrM&hd=1
And check out the new TB PRO demo video:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=YU33zabluSY&hd=1
Here's the older TB demo video:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=pZdqITHxCsM&hd=1
More info on permissions:
• "Internet" is used to access Market,Dropbox,ChangeLog.
• "Accounts" is used to access Market.
Some advice:
• We recommend to avoid "modified" TB versions because they can cause various problems down the road.

Titanium Pro-----http://www6.zippyshare.com/v/42457310/file.html

Titanium Pro Key Root-------https://www.dropbox.com/s/4yfpb1imq8wgd59/com.keramidas.TitaniumBackupPro-1.apk?dl=0

Root Acess Required

[/b]
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 26, 2015
Jalonking:
The best way is the use of gravitybox and xposed installer
throw more light pls..
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by liljboy(m): 6:12pm On Jan 26, 2015
BedLam:
OP is the best! Imagine using power amp with beats by dre. D0pe! Still following.
how did u get the full version of power amp
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by reumat(m): 6:26pm On Jan 26, 2015
[size=14pt]Let me contribute to dis ministry!![/size]
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by reumat(m): 6:35pm On Jan 26, 2015
Root Explorer

Root Explorer is the ultimate file manager for root users. Access the whole of android’s file system (including the elusive data folder!).

Features include multiple tabs, Google Drive, Box, Dropbox and network (SMB) support, SQLite database viewer, Text Editor, create and extract zip or tar/gzip files, extract rar archives, multi-select, execute scripts, search, remount, permissions, bookmarks, send files (via email, bluetooth etc), image thumbnails, APK binary XML viewer, change file owner/group, create symbolic link, “Open With” facility, MD5, create shortcuts.

Although 22,000+ five star ratings will tell you that most people are very satisfied customers. Make sure you read as many comments as possible to get a good idea of what most people think of the app.

We still respect the old 24 hour refund policy. So if you’re not happy with the app just email us within 24 hours and you can have a refund. We’ll need to know the order number, which you can find on the emails sent to you by Google when you downloaded.

Why compromise? Get the original and the best!

New permissions:

Full network access – Required for network and cloud access. No information is passed to us over the internet.

Add or remove accounts – Used by the Google Drive SDK to add a new account if desired. No changes are made to existing accounts and no details accessed apart from the account name.

Find accounts on the device – Used to list available accounts for logging into Google Drive.

Prevent from sleeping – Used to stop the device sleeping during long operations so they are not interrupted.
What’s New ? In 3.3.3

Updated to latest Dropbox SDK
A few tweaks and fixes
Donload here = http://www9.zippyshare.com/v/YvvsuG1E/file.html
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by moon27(m): 7:25pm On Jan 26, 2015
Pls I need any app for downloading torrents file
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Baroba(m): 7:36pm On Jan 26, 2015
Can you use xposed with custom ROMs? Nice thread
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by liljboy(m): 7:45pm On Jan 26, 2015
PlayerPro 2.95 [paid]
Description
This application is an advanced music and video
player for Android 2.x devices.PlayerPro features a
beautiful, fast and intuitive interface, alongside
powerful audio configuration options. In addition,
there is a choice of several FREE plugins to
complement it: 20+ skins, DSP Pack, Widget
Pack ...PlayerPro has been in the top five android
apps in the music & audio category for over two
years and is actively being developed and
supported. Note: the Pro version is standalone.
Please uninstall the trial version after purchase. Key
features:* Browse and play your music by albums,
artists, genres, songs, playlists, folders, and album
artists.* Video browser and player.* Automatically
downloads missing album artwork, artist pictures
and genre illustrations.* Manually pick your
preferred album artwork, artist pictures, genre
illustrations from the Internet, the Gallery app, ID3
tags, or album folder.* Change the user interface of
the Player by installing one of the 20+ available
SKINS, all for FREE.* Customize the layout,
choosing between GRID or LIST views.* Read
album and artist REVIEWS.* Download, search and
and save LYRICS to your music files using standard
ID3 tags.* Single and group TAG EDITING: title,
album, artist, album artist, track, year, genre,
comment.* Mixable AUDIO EFFECTS for Android
>2.3 devices: 5 band graphic EQUALIZER with
default/customizable presets, STEREO WIDENING
effect, REVERB effects (large hall, medium hall,
plate, small room, medium room, large room), BASS
BOOST effect, volume control.* FREE additional
DSP PLUGIN: 10 band graphic EQUALIZER with 15
default/customizable presets, PRE-AMP control,
BASS BOOST control, STEREO WIDENING control,
left-right volume control. GAPLESS playback. Auto/
Manual CROSSFADE. REPLAY GAIN. Audio Limiter.
Go to Settings > Audio and select "Download DSP
pack" option to install the free plugin.*
http://m.apkhere.com/app/com.tbig.playerpro
FOR ME, THIS IS THE BEST
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by laidian(m): 7:50pm On Jan 26, 2015
Bro pls help me on where to download 4.2(jellybean) os zip file for vodafone smart tab 7. i got the tablet rooted, just want to update the os(3.2honeycomb). the system update isnt working. thanks
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:11pm On Jan 26, 2015
Baroba:
Can you use xposed with custom ROMs? Nice thread
yes sir.... It's the best
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:15pm On Jan 26, 2015
laidian:
Bro pls help me on where to download 4.2(jellybean) os zip file for vodafone smart tab 7. i got the tablet rooted, just want to update the os(3.2honeycomb). the system update isnt working. thanks
Visit Xda developers forum

They'll help

1 Like

Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
moon27:
Pls I need any app for downloading torrents file
Here yhu go sir

http://m.apkhere.com/down/hu.tagsoft.ttorrent.pro_1.4.1.3_free
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:30pm On Jan 26, 2015
[b]tTorrent Pro

tTorrent is simply the best bittorrent (P2P) downloader client and tracker for Android based devices. Download large files like free movies, free music albums, free software programs, free MP3 files and other entertainment media to your phone or tablet very fast. High Speed Internet connection (Wi-Fi, 3G, 4G) necessary!READ THE FAQ! REALLY!
http://ttorrent.pro/faq***
Features:
- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD SPEED!
- chose single files for download from torrents containing multiple files
- multiple torrent downloading
- queuing
- search for torrents
- Wifi only mode, Wifi or WiMAX mode
- able to set Upload / Download speed in options
- web browser integration
- magnet link support
- trackerless torrent (DHT) support
- RSS support(automatically download torrents published in feeds)
- UPnP and NAT-PMP support
- IP filtering support
- proxy support (SOCKS, HTTP)
- encryption
- Local Peer Discovery
- creating torrents......

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ra0700wrujpkyrj/hu.tagsoft.ttorrent.pro-1.4.1.3-free-d9c9-www.apkhere.com.apk?dl=0

[/b]
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:37pm On Jan 26, 2015
Dropbox

Dropbox is a free service that lets you bring all your photos, docs, and videos anywhere. After you install Dropbox on your computer, any file you save to your Dropbox will automatically save to all your computers, your Android device, and even the Dropbox website! With the Dropbox app, you can take everything that matters to you on the go.

Read your docs or flip through your albums when you're out and about. Save photos or videos to your Dropbox and share them with friends in just a couple taps. Even if you accidentally leave your Android in a taxi, your stuff is always safe on Dropbox.

Features:• Always have your stuff with you, no matter where you are.• Save photos and videos to your Dropbox.• Share your photos and docs with family and friends.• Save email attachments straight to your Dropbox.• Easily edit docs in your Dropbox

http://www57.zippyshare.com/v/WoWvwN0b/file.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (87) (Reply)

How To Download ANY YOUTUBE VIDEO Using Your Blackberry / Infinix Hot Note Pro / Differences Between Gprs, Edge, 3g, Hsdpa, Hspa+ And 4g Lte

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.