Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Feed The Sheep, Not Milk The Sheep - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Feed The Sheep, Not Milk The Sheep (711 Views)

Omokri To Pastors: Sell Your Private Jets, Use The Money To Feed The Poor / How The Irunmole Will Separate The Sheep From The Goat? / Woe Be Unto The Pastors That Destroy The Sheep Of My Pasture! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feed The Sheep, Not Milk The Sheep by pstyoung(m): 1:16pm On Jan 25, 2015
Beloved, The duty of every Shepherd is to feed/take care of the flock/sheep. Isaiah 56:10-11. That projects, building etc is not what matters to God. What matters to God is His people. How? Deuteronomy 32:9-10 For the LORD'S portion is his people; Jacob is the lot of his inheritance. He found him in a desert land, and in the waste howling wilderness; he led him about, he instructed him, he kept him as the apple of his eye. Jesus said to Peter, in John 21:15-17,Lovest thou me more than these(projects etc)? Feed my lambs/sheep. Projects are good but God's purpose for the sheep is better and best. Why? Jeremiah 3:15 And I will give you pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding. And as a result, they will multiple and increase. Read also Isaiah 56:10-11. May God bring multiple increase, blessings over your life this year in Jesus name. May the Lord order your step to where you will be fed in Jesus name. Remember, His name is Jesus/Yeshua. Source@ www.rememberhisnameisjesus.com/2015/01/feed-sheep-not-milk-ship.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Feed The Sheep, Not Milk The Sheep by chinedu202000(m): 1:36pm On Jan 25, 2015
Ameeeen

1 Like

Re: Feed The Sheep, Not Milk The Sheep by PastorKun(m): 1:49pm On Jan 25, 2015
pstyoung:
Beloved, The duty of every Shepherd is to feed/take care of the flock/sheep. Isaiah 56:10-11. That projects, building etc is not what matters to God. What matters to God is His people. How? Deuteronomy 32:9-10 For the LORD'S portion is his people; Jacob is the lot of his inheritance. He found him in a desert land, and in the waste howling wilderness; he led him about, he instructed him, he kept him as the apple of his eye. Jesus said to Peter, in John 21:15-17,Lovest thou me more than these(projects etc)? Feed my lambs/sheep. Projects are good but God's purpose for the sheep is better and best. Why? Jeremiah 3:15 And I will give you pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding. And as a result, they will multiple and increase. Read also Isaiah 56:10-11. May God bring multiple increase, blessings over your life this year in Jesus name. May the Lord order your step to where you will be fed in Jesus name. Remember, His name is Jesus/Yeshua. Source@ www.rememberhisnameisjesus.com/2015/01/feed-sheep-not-milk-ship.html

Brilliant article, God bless you for this and thanx for sharing.

2 Likes

Re: Feed The Sheep, Not Milk The Sheep by chinedu202000(m): 3:56pm On Jan 26, 2015
I am God's original project then.

1 Like

Re: Feed The Sheep, Not Milk The Sheep by plaetton: 4:25pm On Jan 26, 2015
Obviously, modern pentecostalism should not be defined as a christian sect.

3 Likes

Re: Feed The Sheep, Not Milk The Sheep by PastorKun(m): 5:59pm On Jan 26, 2015
plaetton:
Obviously, modern pentecostalism should not be defined as a christian sect.

I am glad that you realise that there is a difference in true christianity and what a lot of these charlatans preach.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

7 Year Old Girl Reveals That Adeboye,tb Joshua, Others Will Not Make Heaven / Muslims BEATING To DEATH And Burning Body Of Woman Accused Of Burning Koran / ISLAM Lies: Can 1.3 Billion People Be Wrong??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.