Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Omokri To Pastors: Sell Your Private Jets, Use The Money To Feed The Poor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Omokri To Pastors: Sell Your Private Jets, Use The Money To Feed The Poor (18333 Views)

Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) / Paying January Salary To Pastors By Fr Kelvin Ugwu / Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omokri To Pastors: Sell Your Private Jets, Use The Money To Feed The Poor by hsafarms: 7:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
Never in the history of Nigeria has suicide been so widespread. There is so much despair in the land. We need police presence around the Lagoon in Lagos. But my thinking is even if we police the lagoon, how many suicides go unreported in villages across Nigeria? This is not about PDP or APC. If doctors and business men and women are being moved to suicide, what about the increasing number of unemployed?

I call on churches to shift focus from miracles and financial breakthroughs to extending love to the broken, lonely, unemployed and abandoned in their communities.

Sell your founders private plane and use the money to feed thousands as Jesus fed thousands!

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10211972367561833&id=1152008079&_rdr

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omokri To Pastors: Sell Your Private Jets, Use The Money To Feed The Poor by sonsomegrigbo: 7:59pm On Mar 26, 2017
You Omokri!
lalasticlala abeg everybody must hear this
BTW. First FTC since signed up to NL

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omokri To Pastors: Sell Your Private Jets, Use The Money To Feed The Poor by God2man(m): 8:42pm On Mar 26, 2017
Then the flight will be cancelled or delayed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omokri To Pastors: Sell Your Private Jets, Use The Money To Feed The Poor by zionmade(m): 9:40pm On Mar 26, 2017
Why pastors,?
Why not legislators cutting their salaries etc. Why not governors and presidents.
Even if pastors sell all they have we will still have poor people everywhere because poverty is not d lack of money but a mentality.
Reno sounds exactly like judas"sell d costly oil and help d poor

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Omokri To Pastors: Sell Your Private Jets, Use The Money To Feed The Poor by zionmade(m): 9:41pm On Mar 26, 2017
sonsomegrigbo:
You Omokri!
lalasticlala abeg everybody must hear this
BTW. First FTC since signed up to NL
Dont go and make money and help d poor keep waiting for pastors

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omokri To Pastors: Sell Your Private Jets, Use The Money To Feed The Poor by eph123(f): 9:55pm On Mar 26, 2017
What has Reno himself done?

Whilst I'm not a fan of most Nigerian pastors, yet we must be clear that pastors are not obliged to do the job of the government.

The government should get the economy working, that is what they were elected for.

18 Likes

Re: Omokri To Pastors: Sell Your Private Jets, Use The Money To Feed The Poor by MrTypist: 9:55pm On Mar 26, 2017
Dem go gree?

God of men.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omokri To Pastors: Sell Your Private Jets, Use The Money To Feed The Poor by TINALETC3(f): 9:55pm On Mar 26, 2017
undecided Hw many poor pple ar under ur care sir

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omokri To Pastors: Sell Your Private Jets, Use The Money To Feed The Poor by Flexherbal(m): 9:56pm On Mar 26, 2017
I support.

But, not just pastors, even our politicians.

In fact, everybody that has acquired property with public funds.

4 Likes

Re: Omokri To Pastors: Sell Your Private Jets, Use The Money To Feed The Poor by botad(m): 9:56pm On Mar 26, 2017
Omokri!!!

Ok, SR will soon be on your case too!

1 Like

Re: Omokri To Pastors: Sell Your Private Jets, Use The Money To Feed The Poor by Jodha(f): 9:56pm On Mar 26, 2017
Tell them biko...
People are damn frustrated.. This country is becoming hell...

Kudos to the man..
Re: Omokri To Pastors: Sell Your Private Jets, Use The Money To Feed The Poor by FearFactor1: 9:56pm On Mar 26, 2017
Shameless bumcums.

At least these pastors don't steal the money. They convince u to give them.

But these polithiefians will just steal and steal again. Recontest election, rerun it and thief again.

When they loose election they will go to appeal court, get injunctions and faccckjng comman steal again.

My God go punish all of una

Especially this finance woman ade....

4 Likes

Re: Omokri To Pastors: Sell Your Private Jets, Use The Money To Feed The Poor by Dething: 9:57pm On Mar 26, 2017
This guy should just keep quiet jare!

2 Likes

Re: Omokri To Pastors: Sell Your Private Jets, Use The Money To Feed The Poor by Dottore: 9:57pm On Mar 26, 2017
Abio
Re: Omokri To Pastors: Sell Your Private Jets, Use The Money To Feed The Poor by Primebuilders(m): 9:57pm On Mar 26, 2017
Those committing suicide of recent Na poor people.
Re: Omokri To Pastors: Sell Your Private Jets, Use The Money To Feed The Poor by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 26, 2017
Archbishop Na miliki, pope Na enjoyment, imamu Na gbaladun.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omokri To Pastors: Sell Your Private Jets, Use The Money To Feed The Poor by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 26, 2017
I blame the Nigerian Government not the church although religious leaders have a lot to contribute to the growth of the society if they preaching not only on miracles and prosperity rather helping individuals in developing their skills and also finding an alternative means.

finally Nigeria problem is bigger than the country itself. even the government has not been able to solve their financial problems

1 Like

Them say na 1 number way end with 0900 de cause the accident ooo. Make people no de pick the call

And my number end with 0900 I've been calling my guy wey I de own him no agree pick again, even my pastor that suppose pray for me no pick again cry

2 Likes

Re: Omokri To Pastors: Sell Your Private Jets, Use The Money To Feed The Poor by SIRmanjar(m): 9:58pm On Mar 26, 2017
I konkor.
Re: Omokri To Pastors: Sell Your Private Jets, Use The Money To Feed The Poor by emeijeh(m): 9:59pm On Mar 26, 2017
Everything is really messed up in this country.
Our polithiefchians needs the Jerry Rawlings experience, i swear.

Politicians and these men of God need to help the poor

7 Likes

Re: Omokri To Pastors: Sell Your Private Jets, Use The Money To Feed The Poor by ahamonyeka(m): 9:59pm On Mar 26, 2017
Tell them.
Re: Omokri To Pastors: Sell Your Private Jets, Use The Money To Feed The Poor by oyienootieno: 9:59pm On Mar 26, 2017
The very first sensible write up from irikomo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omokri To Pastors: Sell Your Private Jets, Use The Money To Feed The Poor by rheether(f): 10:00pm On Mar 26, 2017
I want to commit suicide. My boyfriend took my phone since on Friday and its not on password

2 Likes

Re: Omokri To Pastors: Sell Your Private Jets, Use The Money To Feed The Poor by dragonking3: 10:00pm On Mar 26, 2017
Dething:
This guy should just keep quiet jare!
You are the one who should keep shut

2 Likes

Re: Omokri To Pastors: Sell Your Private Jets, Use The Money To Feed The Poor by Techwriter: 10:00pm On Mar 26, 2017
"the poor you have always with you" Jesus said.(Matt 26:11) Even if we sale all the private jets ministries are using it will still not stop Nigerians from having poor people. The Church is the only institution that is criticized for having money because the devil knows what power money delivers in our hands. A footballer, musician or oil thief buys a jet, the world hails them but let it be the church they remember the poor. Does it mean the poor has finished in the society of other people that has all that

Next they say its poor peoples tithe. So I ask, how much does a poor man have that his tithe can buy a jet? Does that not tell you the people paying are blessed people not people. The church shows them how to get out of poverty they practice it and get rich then give. It doesnt matter how many people are against churches getting rich but its too late. See the critics like Daddy freeze and their likes, poverty is showing them pepper, so you see him fighting a woman he claims owes him few change. We that give to the church don't fight over crumbs we are rich and the poor say we are brainwashed. Let it be, agbachaa oso aguo mile (after the race we will count the miles to know who won) I rest my case

8 Likes

Re: Omokri To Pastors: Sell Your Private Jets, Use The Money To Feed The Poor by 0b10010011: 10:00pm On Mar 26, 2017
grin grin grin

Sheeples will come for Omokri now

1 Like

Re: Omokri To Pastors: Sell Your Private Jets, Use The Money To Feed The Poor by tizzle(m): 10:01pm On Mar 26, 2017
zionmade:
Why pastors,?
Why not legislators cutting their salaries etc. Why not governors and presidents.
Even if pastors sell all they have we will still have poor people everywhere because poverty is not d lack of money but a mentality.
Reno sounds exactly like judas"sell d costly oil and help d poor

Pastors are supposed to be CHRISTLIKE... politicians (legislator, governors, presidents) are like the Pharisees, Caesars... what would Jesus do? He said greater things shall you do... he fed 5000... let dem men of God feed more than 5000

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omokri To Pastors: Sell Your Private Jets, Use The Money To Feed The Poor by Crauxx(m): 10:02pm On Mar 26, 2017
Leave them. All these ones that will be sheepishly defending pastors like they can't see the truth.
Jesus Christ self did not live a lavish lifestyle. But they will be here taking from the poor masses who will not go and find solution to their problem but paying for prayers, and believe that if pastor raise hand all their problems will end.
Abi judgement day will come angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omokri To Pastors: Sell Your Private Jets, Use The Money To Feed The Poor by Aikayy: 10:03pm On Mar 26, 2017
True talk
Re: Omokri To Pastors: Sell Your Private Jets, Use The Money To Feed The Poor by babyfaceafrica: 10:03pm On Mar 26, 2017
He has a point

1 Like

Re: Omokri To Pastors: Sell Your Private Jets, Use The Money To Feed The Poor by reyscrub(m): 10:03pm On Mar 26, 2017
Good advice
Re: Omokri To Pastors: Sell Your Private Jets, Use The Money To Feed The Poor by AngelicBeing: 10:03pm On Mar 26, 2017
rheether:
I want to commit suicide. My boyfriend took my phone since on Friday and its not on password
tongue

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Giv God A Great Name From Yr Heart / Pastor Wole Oladiyun: Payment Of Tithe Is For Every Christian / The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.