Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Amber Rose To Arrive In Lagos On January 31st For D'banj's 10th Anniversary - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Amber Rose To Arrive In Lagos On January 31st For D'banj's 10th Anniversary (5396 Views)

God Is Daft And Senseless - Nigerian Transgender, Stephanie Rose / Watch Amber Rose Proves Her Butt Is “real” By Letting Ru Paul Squeeze Them. / Fan Writes Open Letter To D’banj On 10th Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amber Rose To Arrive In Lagos On January 31st For D'banj's 10th Anniversary by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 25, 2015

Amber Rose is coming to Lagos next weekend. she announced yesterday that she’d be in Lagos for D’banj’s 10th anniversary concert with a captioned photo of herself on Instagram.

“Lagos, Nigeria I’m coming to Turn Up with my Friend D’banj January 31st for His 10th year Anniversary Weekend! #1 Kokolet”
Amber Rose is coming to host D’Banjs ‘An Epic Journey’ show in support of his 10 years anniversary in the Nigerian music industry.

Source: http://www.fkxclusive.com/2015/01/amber-rose-to-arrive-lagos-jan-31st-for.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amber Rose To Arrive In Lagos On January 31st For D'banj's 10th Anniversary by darne(m): 3:18am On Jan 27, 2015
Shes welcome,....... smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Amber Rose To Arrive In Lagos On January 31st For D'banj's 10th Anniversary by olexjay(m): 9:03am On Jan 31, 2015
Nice one..... Welcome to Naija smiley smiley
Re: Amber Rose To Arrive In Lagos On January 31st For D'banj's 10th Anniversary by milvet(f): 9:11pm On Jan 31, 2015
Ok na
Re: Amber Rose To Arrive In Lagos On January 31st For D'banj's 10th Anniversary by techgeniusworld(m): 9:26am On Nov 17, 2017

Amber Rose is coming to Lagos next weekend. she announced yesterday that she’d be in Lagos for D’banj’s 10th anniversary concert with a captioned photo of herself on Instagram.

“Lagos, Nigeria I’m coming to Turn Up with my Friend D’banj January 31st for His 10th year Anniversary Weekend! #1 Kokolet”
Amber Rose is coming to host D’Banjs ‘An Epic Journey’ show in support of his 10 years anniversary in the Nigerian music industry.

Source: http://www.fkxclusive.com/2015/01/amber-rose-to-arrive-lagos-jan-31st-for.html
Re: Amber Rose To Arrive In Lagos On January 31st For D'banj's 10th Anniversary by Syphonn(m): 10:39am On Nov 17, 2017
“Men are scums but I’m keeping my virginity for Anthony Joshua” – Nigerian Lady Says

A Nigerian lady identified as Scholastica Joseph, has disclosed via her Facebook page that she is keeping herself for British-Nigerian boxer Anthony Joshua or Rob Kardashian.

SEE PHOTOS

http://www.busygisting.com/men-scums-im-keeping-virginity-anthony-joshua-nigerian-lady-says/
Re: Amber Rose To Arrive In Lagos On January 31st For D'banj's 10th Anniversary by cdqyehyeh(m): 7:33am On Jan 13, 2018
grin make i kon go fry beans abi, mtcheew
Re: Amber Rose To Arrive In Lagos On January 31st For D'banj's 10th Anniversary by skallion7(m): 2:51am On Jan 17, 2018
She's welcome
Re: Amber Rose To Arrive In Lagos On January 31st For D'banj's 10th Anniversary by ibori1(m): 11:27pm On Jan 18, 2018
;Dhope no b rose wen dey sell cucumAmber for warri

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amber Rose To Arrive In Lagos On January 31st For D'banj's 10th Anniversary by Naijajinxteam(m): 7:50am On Jan 19, 2018
Are you an upcoming artist, and you have good songs , Promote your songs on Naijajinx.com.ng the best fast rising platform now At affordable rates .
Let's help you get your songs out to the entertainment world.
Call or whatsapp 09079031095 or email Naijajinxteam@gmail.com
Thanks
Naijajinxteam

Re: Amber Rose To Arrive In Lagos On January 31st For D'banj's 10th Anniversary by stanliwise(m): 12:45pm On Jan 19, 2018
Certified olos,, lipsrsealed is coming

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: What Is This Actor Doing With Such A Big Woman In Bed? / OMG!!! Crazy Guy Runs Into Outback Tornado To Take Selfie (2014) VIDEO + PICTURE / Lynxx And Niyola Caught In Hot Romance (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.