Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Ways Bible Can Make You Run Mad - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ways Bible Can Make You Run Mad (1626 Views)

"I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) / The Bible Can Never Make Sense..part 1 / What Verse Of Bible Can I Read? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ways Bible Can Make You Run Mad by mumumugu(m): 4:01pm On Jan 25, 2015
1. You will believe in imaginary beings.And I don’t just mean one all powerful, all loving father figure in the sky who never does anything or helps anyone. You’ll believe in an evil tyrant who lives in a lake of fire and plots against you all day for no reason.

Prayer only accomplishes one thing.The Bible teaches that if you believe in Yahweh with all your heart and all your soul and all your mind then you’ll have the power to move mountains and be immune to poison. Basically you’ll have magical powers.

It teaches you to feel guilty about the wrong things.Humans are sexual creatures. In a sense, having sex is the most important thing you’ll ever do because it ensures the survival and evolution of the species. That’s why sex feels so good. Our bodies are designed that way, and if God designed us then God designed us that way. Sex is a biological commandment. Yet the Bible basically tells us that sex is evil and we should feel ashamed for wanting to have sex…much less having it with anyone except the one person we marry a

6. It teaches you not to accept responsibility for your actions.The Bible teaches that if you believe it then you’ll get to go to Heaven. In theological circles there’s some debate about whether or not good works are needed in addition to faith, but children don’t understand the Bible well enough or have the critical thinking skills to raise or explore that deep of a theological question. So as far as they (and most adults) are likely to be concerned, once you believe the story in the Bible you get to go Heaven.

7. It teaches you that your self-worth is based on believing in a story.The determining factor between what makes someone deserve to burn for eternity and what makes someone deserve paradise for eternity is believing in a story. Believing in a story doesn’t have anything to do with anything

7. 8. It teaches that everyone else is bad.The teachings in the Bible continue to rob you of an accurate perception of reality because it teaches that everyone who isn’t a Christian is a bad person…sobad in fact that they deserve to be tortured for all of eternity. Moreover, all the evil non-Christians asked for it; they chose to be separated from the light and embrace darkness and evil.

9. It teaches you that you’re a good person.The Bible teaches that if you take part in Christianity’s indoctrination rituals they will transform you into a higher form of life who deserves eternal peace and joy. The message of eternal salvation contradicts the Bible’s teachings on original sin, because even after you’re saved you’re still a sinner until you die.

10. The Bible teaches you that you’re a bad person.The Bible teaches you that we’re all sinners who deserve to burn in hell, and even our righteousness is like filthy rags to God. Why are we bad people? Because Adam’s rib-clone ate a magic apple given to her by a talking snake in the Garden of Evil.

Wise sloth

1 Like

Re: Ways Bible Can Make You Run Mad by hahn(m): 4:22pm On Jan 25, 2015
word!

the bible is the weapon of the europeans against the ignorance of the africans. they have used these teachings to imprison and brain wash us for so long.
Re: Ways Bible Can Make You Run Mad by TheIkoro(m): 2:12pm On Feb 03, 2015
mumumugu:
1. You will believe in imaginary beings.And I don’t just mean one all powerful, all loving father figure in the sky who never does anything or helps anyone. You’ll believe in an evil tyrant who lives in a lake of fire and plots against you all day for no reason.

Prayer only accomplishes one thing.The Bible teaches that if you believe in Yahweh with all your heart and all your soul and all your mind then you’ll have the power to move mountains and be immune to poison. Basically you’ll have magical powers.

It teaches you to feel guilty about the wrong things.Humans are sexual creatures. In a sense, having sex is the most important thing you’ll ever do because it ensures the survival and evolution of the species. That’s why sex feels so good. Our bodies are designed that way, and if God designed us then God designed us that way. Sex is a biological commandment. Yet the Bible basically tells us that sex is evil and we should feel ashamed for wanting to have sex…much less having it with anyone except the one person we marry a

6. It teaches you not to accept responsibility for your actions.The Bible teaches that if you believe it then you’ll get to go to Heaven. In theological circles there’s some debate about whether or not good works are needed in addition to faith, but children don’t understand the Bible well enough or have the critical thinking skills to raise or explore that deep of a theological question. So as far as they (and most adults) are likely to be concerned, once you believe the story in the Bible you get to go Heaven.

7. It teaches you that your self-worth is based on believing in a story.The determining factor between what makes someone deserve to burn for eternity and what makes someone deserve paradise for eternity is believing in a story. Believing in a story doesn’t have anything to do with anything

7. 8. It teaches that everyone else is bad.The teachings in the Bible continue to rob you of an accurate perception of reality because it teaches that everyone who isn’t a Christian is a bad person…sobad in fact that they deserve to be tortured for all of eternity. Moreover, all the evil non-Christians asked for it; they chose to be separated from the light and embrace darkness and evil.

9. It teaches you that you’re a good person.The Bible teaches that if you take part in Christianity’s indoctrination rituals they will transform you into a higher form of life who deserves eternal peace and joy. The message of eternal salvation contradicts the Bible’s teachings on original sin, because even after you’re saved you’re still a sinner until you die.

10. The Bible teaches you that you’re a bad person.The Bible teaches you that we’re all sinners who deserve to burn in hell, and even our righteousness is like filthy rags to God. Why are we bad people? Because Adam’s rib-clone ate a magic apple given to her by a talking snake in the Garden of Evil.

Wise sloth

There's a difference between The Word of GOD which is The Bible, and the covetuous Christianity of this most evil and adulterous generation.
You may mark that difference, and make thy choice; or you may continue to deceive thyself.

- Ikoro Iyineleda.
Re: Ways Bible Can Make You Run Mad by Pr0ton: 4:11pm On Feb 03, 2015
TheIkoro:

There's a difference between The Word of GOD which is The Bible, and the covetuous Christianity of this most evil and adulterous generation.
You may mark that difference, and make thy choice; or you may continue to deceive thyself.

- Ikoro Iyineleda.

Who's being deceived here? How is he deceiving himself? He is explictly pointing out the teachings in the Bible. What is your objection
Re: Ways Bible Can Make You Run Mad by MrPresident1: 4:35pm On Feb 03, 2015
Pr0ton:

Who's being deceived here? How is he deceiving himself? He is explictly pointing out the teachings in the Bible. What is your objection

How do you argue with the living dead
Re: Ways Bible Can Make You Run Mad by Pr0ton: 4:52pm On Feb 03, 2015
MrPresident1:

There is nothing like living dead.
Re: Ways Bible Can Make You Run Mad by hahn(m): 4:58pm On Feb 03, 2015
MrPresident1:

I'm sure Jesus would have said the same thing
Re: Ways Bible Can Make You Run Mad by Anas09: 12:10am On Feb 04, 2015
The OP is indeed a living dead. U r so dead.

1 Like

Re: Ways Bible Can Make You Run Mad by johnydon22(m): 11:11am On Feb 04, 2015
Anas09:
The OP is indeed a living dead. U r so dead.
and tell me how a dead person is living?
Re: Ways Bible Can Make You Run Mad by Lucario007(m): 12:18pm On Feb 04, 2015
Pointless. Just pointless.
Re: Ways Bible Can Make You Run Mad by MrPresident1: 2:15pm On Feb 04, 2015
johnydon22:

and tell me how a dead person is living?

Ezekiel 31:15
Thus saith the Lord God; In the day when he went down to the grave I caused a mourning: I covered the deep for him, and I restrained the floods thereof, and the great waters were stayed: and I caused Lebanon to mourn for him, and all the trees of the field fainted for him.

John 5:25
Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.

Not the literal dead, rather, the living but dead. Referring to Negroes, the Israelites of the Bible; the living but mentally dead.
Re: Ways Bible Can Make You Run Mad by johnydon22(m): 4:03pm On Feb 04, 2015
MrPresident1:

Ezekiel 31:15
Thus saith the Lord God; In the day when he went down to the grave I caused a mourning: I covered the deep for him, and I restrained the floods thereof, and the great waters were stayed: and I caused Lebanon to mourn for him, and all the trees of the field fainted for him.

John 5:25
Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.

Not the literal dead, rather, the living but dead. Referring to Negroes, the Israelites of the Bible; the living but mentally dead.
Choi... nawa oooo look at this people ooo grin...asin eehn am tired
Re: Ways Bible Can Make You Run Mad by MrPresident1: 4:32pm On Feb 04, 2015
johnydon22:

Choi... nawa oooo look at this people ooo grin...asin eehn am tired

Johny Johny, you are confounded right? grin

That is what the true Word does, it leaves people confounded cheesy grin
Re: Ways Bible Can Make You Run Mad by johnydon22(m): 4:34pm On Feb 04, 2015
MrPresident1:

Johny Johny, you are confounded right? grin

That is what the true Word does, it leaves people confounded cheesy grin
No it leaves them wondering where you dropped your brain... seriously..

1 Like

Re: Ways Bible Can Make You Run Mad by MrPresident1: 5:46pm On Feb 04, 2015
Whether it is me who dropped my brain somewhere, or it is you who is the android simpleton; a walking talking zombie, the events of the nearest future will surely tell.

Ignorance is bliss at this times grin, but the times of ignorance will not last forever.

(1) (Reply)

A Believer Having Fun On Her Birthday / God And Evil. / Why Does Islam Always Get A Special Pass? The Hypocrisy!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.