Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Niyola, EME First Lady Takes A Selfie With Just Her Underwears (PHOTO) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Niyola, EME First Lady Takes A Selfie With Just Her Underwears (PHOTO) (60140 Views)

Gifty Powers, Takes A Selfie With Bisola (photo) / Shaydee Leaves Banky W And EME Label With A Birthday Message / Ladies Close Ur Eyes!! Omo Akin Takes A Selfie With Just Underwears (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niyola, EME First Lady Takes A Selfie With Just Her Underwears (PHOTO) by MNDY(m): 7:30pm On Jan 25, 2015
Unsung awesome vocalist closely following Tiwa and/or can even sing more than Tiwa sef

1 Like

Re: Niyola, EME First Lady Takes A Selfie With Just Her Underwears (PHOTO) by notoriousbabe: 7:31pm On Jan 25, 2015
Speakdatruth:
u sure say yo own sef no b paper?
if I show you my own you go deny God and fear go catch you,no try me o
Re: Niyola, EME First Lady Takes A Selfie With Just Her Underwears (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 25, 2015
That skinny geh? Ppl dey do boob n yansh selfie na bone selfie dis one dey do

1 Like

Re: Niyola, EME First Lady Takes A Selfie With Just Her Underwears (PHOTO) by freezyprinzy(m): 7:39pm On Jan 25, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
okay
I like her body.

But is this really necessary? The exposure? - I can't wait to see what 2030 would be like.
if jesus neva come ba

1 Like

Re: Niyola, EME First Lady Takes A Selfie With Just Her Underwears (PHOTO) by Speakdatruth: 7:42pm On Jan 25, 2015
notoriousbabe:
if I show you my own you go deny God and fear go catch you,no try me o
deny God? ontop yansh? oya abeg show me, i wan see am
Re: Niyola, EME First Lady Takes A Selfie With Just Her Underwears (PHOTO) by Helene11: 7:43pm On Jan 25, 2015
tHIS IS HAMMER

1 Like

Re: Niyola, EME First Lady Takes A Selfie With Just Her Underwears (PHOTO) by Lstar4real(m): 7:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
Who go marry this Kind person? That's why their relationship no dey last.... Many guys don see d yansh Tired so its not special again that's why she gave it out for public. Views.... Mtcheew I dey help am cry cry because if she go hell no be by 1 chance lol

1 Like

Re: Niyola, EME First Lady Takes A Selfie With Just Her Underwears (PHOTO) by stonemind(f): 7:51pm On Jan 25, 2015
sankky:
happy its not the First lady after all

Follow the Revolution !!
Every Abian is discussing it.
"Our Mumu Don Do".
We cant continue to be the worst governed state in Nigeria despite our huge potentials.
No more Elitist govts in Abia. No to APGA, APC and PDP.
The people will take back their power come next election.

Labour Party - just for the good of the common Abian.

Lolzzzz dude is high on drug
Re: Niyola, EME First Lady Takes A Selfie With Just Her Underwears (PHOTO) by johnbuck81(m): 7:52pm On Jan 25, 2015
jessiecah:
Excercising and working out is just too healthy
Re: Niyola, EME First Lady Takes A Selfie With Just Her Underwears (PHOTO) by speener(m): 7:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
Hmm, Naija. Who's this dirty girl kwa, with her nasty underwears. Everybody is going nude. Westernization. We'll see the end.

1 Like

Re: Niyola, EME First Lady Takes A Selfie With Just Her Underwears (PHOTO) by Tobetoe(m): 7:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
Baby niyola u toh badt ,buh buhari loves u

1 Like

Re: Niyola, EME First Lady Takes A Selfie With Just Her Underwears (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 25, 2015
good for her.....

1 Like

Re: Niyola, EME First Lady Takes A Selfie With Just Her Underwears (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 25, 2015
I love her body!

1 Like

Re: Niyola, EME First Lady Takes A Selfie With Just Her Underwears (PHOTO) by UnimkeAk(m): 8:09pm On Jan 25, 2015
badassProdigy:
i have dis feelin d picture was taken by Banky...

Naaah! I took those pictures.
Re: Niyola, EME First Lady Takes A Selfie With Just Her Underwears (PHOTO) by notoriousbabe: 8:12pm On Jan 25, 2015
Speakdatruth:
deny God? ontop yansh? oya abeg show me, i wan see am
tell me say abeg
Re: Niyola, EME First Lady Takes A Selfie With Just Her Underwears (PHOTO) by dplomaticVal: 8:24pm On Jan 25, 2015
sankky:

Follow the Revolution !!
"Our Mumu Don Do".
We cant continue to be the worst governed state in Nigeria despite our huge potentials.

I don't think they have a candidate in abia cos I hvnt seen posters of him or heard advertisement of his candidature on radio for the past 7months.so guy,stop campaignin for a doppelganger
Re: Niyola, EME First Lady Takes A Selfie With Just Her Underwears (PHOTO) by dplomaticVal: 8:27pm On Jan 25, 2015
she have got no endowment.jus that her poussie wld be ohk for fingerrin
Re: Niyola, EME First Lady Takes A Selfie With Just Her Underwears (PHOTO) by samkolo(m): 8:29pm On Jan 25, 2015
KPMG Nigeria Graduate Trainee Programme 2015/2016
https://www.nairaland.com/2112317/kpmg-nigeria-graduate-trainee-programme
Re: Niyola, EME First Lady Takes A Selfie With Just Her Underwears (PHOTO) by Speakdatruth: 8:40pm On Jan 25, 2015
notoriousbabe:
tell me say abeg
lol
ontop say i'd b disappointed at d end?
Re: Niyola, EME First Lady Takes A Selfie With Just Her Underwears (PHOTO) by wtfCode: 8:43pm On Jan 25, 2015
for seuns sake, what the hell is this?
Re: Niyola, EME First Lady Takes A Selfie With Just Her Underwears (PHOTO) by ruggedtimi(m): 8:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
dis not a selfie...sum1 snapped her
Re: Niyola, EME First Lady Takes A Selfie With Just Her Underwears (PHOTO) by slap1(m): 8:48pm On Jan 25, 2015
How's that pic a selfie?
Re: Niyola, EME First Lady Takes A Selfie With Just Her Underwears (PHOTO) by AJOT99(m): 8:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
Wetin?

Re: Niyola, EME First Lady Takes A Selfie With Just Her Underwears (PHOTO) by gymnasium(m): 9:01pm On Jan 25, 2015
sankky:

Follow the Revolution !!
"Our Mumu Don Do".

o boi how much you give oga seun from your share for this advert i wonder when we nigerians would learn to focus on the main topic of a thread rather than misuse our little priviledge or comment slot must you campaign on others thread if its that important then start your own thread thank you
Re: Niyola, EME First Lady Takes A Selfie With Just Her Underwears (PHOTO) by badassProdigy(m): 9:09pm On Jan 25, 2015
UnimkeAk:

Naaah! I took those pictures.
u surely must be a fan of Kevin Hart... grin
Re: Niyola, EME First Lady Takes A Selfie With Just Her Underwears (PHOTO) by notoriousbabe: 9:09pm On Jan 25, 2015
Speakdatruth:
lol
ontop say i'd b disappointed at d end?
you won't,just tell me say abeg ma
Re: Niyola, EME First Lady Takes A Selfie With Just Her Underwears (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 25, 2015
MissEse:
And I tot mine was smaller. TUJ
let me see pls.
Re: Niyola, EME First Lady Takes A Selfie With Just Her Underwears (PHOTO) by Speakdatruth: 9:25pm On Jan 25, 2015
notoriousbabe:
you won't,just tell me say abeg ma
hehehe, u even add ma. u no serious aswear
Re: Niyola, EME First Lady Takes A Selfie With Just Her Underwears (PHOTO) by lexluthur007(m): 9:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
Aystarz:

Very salubrious.
chaii
Re: Niyola, EME First Lady Takes A Selfie With Just Her Underwears (PHOTO) by notoriousbabe: 9:42pm On Jan 25, 2015
Speakdatruth:
hehehe, u even add ma. u no serious aswear
dat mean say you no wan see correct bottom be dat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Joe King Kologbo Borrowed Fela Kuti’s Range Rover For 'Sugar Daddy' Album Cover / Seyi Awolowo Kisses Adeshola, His Girlfriend As They Are Loved Up In New Pics / Fans Come For Moyo Lawal For "Photoshopping Her Hips"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.