Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Femi Otedola's Wife Stuns In New Pictures With Her Beautiful Daughters - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Otedola's Wife Stuns In New Pictures With Her Beautiful Daughters (54485 Views)

7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single / Juliet Okonkwo, E-money's Wife Stuns In New Photos - She Has Got Prayers For You / Nana And DJ Cuppy, Femi Otedola's Wife & Daughter Stun In New Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Otedola's Wife Stuns In New Pictures With Her Beautiful Daughters by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 25, 2015
And every single hoe in that pix had a weave or some kind of hair extension grin grin grin

Low self esteem in full force cry
Re: Femi Otedola's Wife Stuns In New Pictures With Her Beautiful Daughters by rush111: 9:03pm On Jan 25, 2015
Mmmm ur papa don thief our moni finish....
Re: Femi Otedola's Wife Stuns In New Pictures With Her Beautiful Daughters by Wisepac: 9:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
guys see as dem fresh. make I catch one from them, I don land inside oil money be that.

I no go divorce her even if she cheat me.

#wise
Re: Femi Otedola's Wife Stuns In New Pictures With Her Beautiful Daughters by Ibime(m): 9:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
Even the mama fine sef.

Infact mama is the finest
Re: Femi Otedola's Wife Stuns In New Pictures With Her Beautiful Daughters by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 25, 2015
Nice.

Re: Femi Otedola's Wife Stuns In New Pictures With Her Beautiful Daughters by Twaci(f): 9:07pm On Jan 25, 2015
Why do the Kardashians come to mind? undecided
Re: Femi Otedola's Wife Stuns In New Pictures With Her Beautiful Daughters by Missmossy(f): 9:07pm On Jan 25, 2015
Their mom is cute and she looks young, the girls are pretty too grin

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola's Wife Stuns In New Pictures With Her Beautiful Daughters by mirexxx(f): 9:08pm On Jan 25, 2015
beautiful smiley
Re: Femi Otedola's Wife Stuns In New Pictures With Her Beautiful Daughters by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 25, 2015
tboyzy:
God please just send one of them my way
Its not too much to ask
if she comes ur way and not generous nko,what will u do?

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola's Wife Stuns In New Pictures With Her Beautiful Daughters by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
Twaci:
Why do the Kardashians come to mind? undecided

Wrong thread
Re: Femi Otedola's Wife Stuns In New Pictures With Her Beautiful Daughters by Oskilala: 9:13pm On Jan 25, 2015
pDude:
And every single hoe in that pix had a weave or some kind of hair extension grin grin grin

Low self esteem in full force cry

Hahahahaha.... lipsrsealed
Re: Femi Otedola's Wife Stuns In New Pictures With Her Beautiful Daughters by carik(m): 9:18pm On Jan 25, 2015
olufikistick:

I had to rush down, to see things for myself but i will stop here grin grin grin grin

Lol
Nigga,see as u bust the babe
Re: Femi Otedola's Wife Stuns In New Pictures With Her Beautiful Daughters by AJOT99(m): 9:20pm On Jan 25, 2015
Money!

Re: Femi Otedola's Wife Stuns In New Pictures With Her Beautiful Daughters by Horlawoomey(m): 9:28pm On Jan 25, 2015
Which of them is the mother now
Re: Femi Otedola's Wife Stuns In New Pictures With Her Beautiful Daughters by melvin0004(m): 9:28pm On Jan 25, 2015
pls how do I hook up with dem.am ready 2 settle down sharp sharp.
Re: Femi Otedola's Wife Stuns In New Pictures With Her Beautiful Daughters by allanphash7(m): 9:28pm On Jan 25, 2015
Bleep poverty

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola's Wife Stuns In New Pictures With Her Beautiful Daughters by kelvinnn(m): 9:33pm On Jan 25, 2015
Female nairalanders shld learn from their Dressing* decency.
Re: Femi Otedola's Wife Stuns In New Pictures With Her Beautiful Daughters by ohaleoghene(f): 9:46pm On Jan 25, 2015
Kingblingz:
I don laff tire my Belle wan burst! Some one who looks more lyk a wretched maid calling a beautiful black damsel smelling money a maid! BTW nice family tho

I Don laugh tire too. so tey. I hope she knows what she looks like. I don't blame her. some boys have been telling her she is hot

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola's Wife Stuns In New Pictures With Her Beautiful Daughters by UnimkeAk(m): 9:49pm On Jan 25, 2015
Perfectwazobia:
The wealth didn't make them crazy...

Well dress ladies,shows their mum and dad values decensy
And u got that conclusion From just a single picture.

Oh well money is good, I couldn't tell who the mom was at first.
Re: Femi Otedola's Wife Stuns In New Pictures With Her Beautiful Daughters by electropiz(m): 9:50pm On Jan 25, 2015
Our stolen subsidy money, since the money is illegal u just messed up with your children's future
Re: Femi Otedola's Wife Stuns In New Pictures With Her Beautiful Daughters by piagetskinner(m): 9:52pm On Jan 25, 2015
Cool#They look decently dressed
Re: Femi Otedola's Wife Stuns In New Pictures With Her Beautiful Daughters by 100Cents: 10:01pm On Jan 25, 2015
Them dey use celebrity limelight dey expose themselves unnecessarily
Re: Femi Otedola's Wife Stuns In New Pictures With Her Beautiful Daughters by ataller1: 10:01pm On Jan 25, 2015
saasala:
Issokay

PS:

Remember Buhari said he will jail corrupt people...The PDP governors are scared because they know Buhari will jail them. He wont only jail them but jail Jonadaarft too.

Cant wait for Febuhari 14. Cant wait for him to jail corrupt Jonadaarft and his daarft governors.

If you support BUHARI, hit Like.

SAI BUHARI
u be idiot#mumu
Re: Femi Otedola's Wife Stuns In New Pictures With Her Beautiful Daughters by sharks776(m): 10:08pm On Jan 25, 2015
Guys get the Diggers, I've found the GOLD!
Re: Femi Otedola's Wife Stuns In New Pictures With Her Beautiful Daughters by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 25, 2015
Perfectwazobia:
The wealth didn't make them crazy...

Well dress ladies,shows their mum and dad values decensy
You sure sey na otedola born that black girl wey dey look like your grandma for village?

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola's Wife Stuns In New Pictures With Her Beautiful Daughters by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 25, 2015
Really having hard times deciding who is the Mum.
Re: Femi Otedola's Wife Stuns In New Pictures With Her Beautiful Daughters by Vado(m): 10:32pm On Jan 25, 2015
Which is the mom? All I see is some dope chics.
Re: Femi Otedola's Wife Stuns In New Pictures With Her Beautiful Daughters by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 25, 2015
EroticAngelina:
awww! cute family! money good o grin
is dat dark gal their maid?
yes she is
Do you wanna take her place?
Re: Femi Otedola's Wife Stuns In New Pictures With Her Beautiful Daughters by tboyzy(m): 10:38pm On Jan 25, 2015
dancok:
if she comes ur way and not generous nko,what will u do?
Doro is a cheerful giver
Re: Femi Otedola's Wife Stuns In New Pictures With Her Beautiful Daughters by xdravy(m): 10:41pm On Jan 25, 2015
Wat i as an #nigerdeltan supposed to enjoy is going to those that dont even knw wher #ogani or #rivers/delta state is in there own country. Nigeria has failed me as #nigerdeltan. But wat hurt me most is my brother to hurt me also.GEJ our struggles begins since when u told us that u dont have shoes .but u forget so soon because ur black, a clueless and selfish and careless man- never liked and cant be even for d next 40yrs like #NelsonMandela#martenluthertheking #Leekuanyew #barackobama nt even like #generalsaniabarcha. Whom tryied for #change. I'm supposed to live like a citizen of the rich UAE nt even like those!....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Gets A Multi-Million Naira Endorsement Deal / Pregnant Tboss Shares New Photo Hiding Her Tummy, Fans React / Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.