Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

I’m About To Give Birth - Teni Rocks Baby Bump (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m About To Give Birth - Teni Rocks Baby Bump (photos) (54529 Views)

Teni Rocks Father Christmas Costume, Begs People On The Road To Come To Her Show / Teni Rocks Breakdance With Her School Father (photos) / Sugar Mummy: Teni Rocks Lace Iro And Buba In New Video Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m About To Give Birth - Teni Rocks Baby Bump (photos) by Celebrityblog: 8:20pm On Oct 10, 2019
Nigerian star singer, Teni, is set to drop her 'Billionaire' EP tomorrow.

In order to promote it comically, Teni, automatically got 'pregnant' and was rocking her artificial baby bump. She then started acting like pregnant lady in labour.

Her people rushed to help her. It's funny.

She wrote:

"I’m about to give birth!!! The #BILLIONAIRE E.P DROPS TOMORROW 6 songs!!!!! I’m so excited!!!!"

Watch the hilarious video after the cut.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3cggjCF_6G/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/10/video-teni-pregnant-rocks-baby-bump-to.html?m=1

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m About To Give Birth - Teni Rocks Baby Bump (photos) by Celebrityblog: 8:20pm On Oct 10, 2019
Watch the video HERE

3 Likes

Re: I’m About To Give Birth - Teni Rocks Baby Bump (photos) by nanakgh(m): 9:50pm On Oct 10, 2019
Teni has a happy spirit. She seems like a joker and someone who likes to laugh..its probably so cool to hang out with her

I also dig her general style and aura. Meehn id love to meet her one day.. kiss kiss

183 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I’m About To Give Birth - Teni Rocks Baby Bump (photos) by Kingpinukecy(m): 9:51pm On Oct 10, 2019
Can this be reality or frame up
Re: I’m About To Give Birth - Teni Rocks Baby Bump (photos) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 10, 2019
grin grin
Re: I’m About To Give Birth - Teni Rocks Baby Bump (photos) by wandeay: 10:41pm On Oct 10, 2019
She's seriously crushing on Wizkid

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m About To Give Birth - Teni Rocks Baby Bump (photos) by Christophorus(m): 10:41pm On Oct 10, 2019
Sincerely, happiness is determined within.

You can choose to be or not.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m About To Give Birth - Teni Rocks Baby Bump (photos) by mzeefitz(m): 10:41pm On Oct 10, 2019
Teni
Not in competition with anyone
And every fucking single of hers was a hit
Lots of love from us here

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m About To Give Birth - Teni Rocks Baby Bump (photos) by modath(f): 10:42pm On Oct 10, 2019
Hummm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m About To Give Birth - Teni Rocks Baby Bump (photos) by 2undeee(m): 10:42pm On Oct 10, 2019
Nice one
Re: I’m About To Give Birth - Teni Rocks Baby Bump (photos) by PureGoldh(m): 10:42pm On Oct 10, 2019
Nice concept.... This lady makes real Good music...... She is an awesome artiste.

Someone should tell her that if she needs Pure Original Honey... She should Kindly call or whatsapp me on 081 0166 6771

10 Likes

Re: I’m About To Give Birth - Teni Rocks Baby Bump (photos) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 10, 2019
She has so much energy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m About To Give Birth - Teni Rocks Baby Bump (photos) by obyikye(f): 10:43pm On Oct 10, 2019
Very funny girl, I like her a lot.... grin angry angry angry

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m About To Give Birth - Teni Rocks Baby Bump (photos) by eddy42(m): 10:43pm On Oct 10, 2019
I won't be surprised if she gives birth, this second wife story still dey sink in small small.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I’m About To Give Birth - Teni Rocks Baby Bump (photos) by wallezee: 10:44pm On Oct 10, 2019

1 Like

Re: I’m About To Give Birth - Teni Rocks Baby Bump (photos) by ridwan006(m): 10:45pm On Oct 10, 2019
Is that a joke Or movie set This tommy resemble a big GP tank.. Anywayz labour well, I believe new song inspiration will come out of it

1 Like

Re: I’m About To Give Birth - Teni Rocks Baby Bump (photos) by Noblekingmusic: 10:45pm On Oct 10, 2019
This girl eehn
Re: I’m About To Give Birth - Teni Rocks Baby Bump (photos) by olaboy33(m): 10:45pm On Oct 10, 2019
This girl no dey tire for him 'laugh-killing' jokes and skits.

Anyway she is so full of life Sha.

1 Like

Re: I’m About To Give Birth - Teni Rocks Baby Bump (photos) by VivyZub(f): 10:45pm On Oct 10, 2019
For your affordable kids educational android tablets please check my signature
Re: I’m About To Give Birth - Teni Rocks Baby Bump (photos) by 9jaBloke: 10:46pm On Oct 10, 2019
angry
Re: I’m About To Give Birth - Teni Rocks Baby Bump (photos) by stano2(m): 10:46pm On Oct 10, 2019
Teni my love

1 Like

Re: I’m About To Give Birth - Teni Rocks Baby Bump (photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 10:46pm On Oct 10, 2019
undecided
Re: I’m About To Give Birth - Teni Rocks Baby Bump (photos) by Asowebdesign: 10:48pm On Oct 10, 2019
Power Rangers
Re: I’m About To Give Birth - Teni Rocks Baby Bump (photos) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 10, 2019
nanakgh:
Teni has a happy spirit. She seems like a joker and someone who likes to laugh..its probably so cool to hang out with her

I also dig her general style and aura. Meehn id love to meet her one day.. kiss kiss
Make I link u?

1 Like

Re: I’m About To Give Birth - Teni Rocks Baby Bump (photos) by Sirseedorf(m): 10:48pm On Oct 10, 2019
Funny girl

But I like are care free ways sha, no forming for the grams .

She sings nice songs though. Uyo meyo on the bitz
Re: I’m About To Give Birth - Teni Rocks Baby Bump (photos) by WarriIntellect(m): 10:48pm On Oct 10, 2019
When you ignore the Challenges ,trials you are facing and decide to concentrate more on the positivity that comes with believing in your self.Life becomes worth Living ..

Happiness is free .But if it is money that makes you happy ,My brother hustle for it....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m About To Give Birth - Teni Rocks Baby Bump (photos) by Biglogo(m): 10:49pm On Oct 10, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
THIS HIPPO ONCE LOOKED LIKE A HUMAN BEING.... BELIEVE IT OR NOT!
u sound like a loser aswear

23 Likes

Re: I’m About To Give Birth - Teni Rocks Baby Bump (photos) by Adeyemo466(m): 10:49pm On Oct 10, 2019
And you think there is sense in what you just typed abi ??
BOOOMNAIJA:
THIS HIPPO ONCE LOOKED LIKE A HUMAN BEING.... BELIEVE IT OR NOT!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m About To Give Birth - Teni Rocks Baby Bump (photos) by Jaqenhghar: 10:52pm On Oct 10, 2019
This fat Bernie mac looking MF
Re: I’m About To Give Birth - Teni Rocks Baby Bump (photos) by MrAnele(m): 10:53pm On Oct 10, 2019
Good for her

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reekado Banks Presses His Girlfriend's Breasts (Video) / Angelique Kidjo Dedicates Her 2020 Grammy Award To Burna Boy (Video) / Ray Hushpuppi: 7 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About The Flamboyant ‘Big-Boy’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.