Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,908 members, 7,824,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Introducing Tuition.com.ng - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Introducing Tuition.com.ng (793 Views)

Bankers To Be Sacked For Introducing Customers To MMM / School And Their Tuition Fees In The USA / Study In Russia At An Affordable Tuition Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Introducing Tuition.com.ng by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 25, 2015
Join Private Tutorial classes near you, have lecture centers come to you instead of you going to them, get help for your Professional Exams, and find help for your Projects and Homework. You can also register as a tutor in your area of specialization and get students to teach.
Starting 1. 2. 2015.

Regards
The Tuition.com.ng Team

Tuition.com.ng is a sister site to IcanLectures.com.ng due to your needs.
Re: Introducing Tuition.com.ng by Adesiji77: 4:55am On Feb 01, 2015
houseoftuition1:
Join Private Tutorial classes near you, have lecture centers come to you instead of you going to them, get help for your Professional Exams, and find help for your Projects and Homework. You can also register as a tutor in your area of specialization and get students to teach.
Starting 1. 2. 2015.

Regards
The Tuition.com.ng Team

Tuition.com.ng is a sister site to IcanLectures.com.ng due to your needs.

After getting the applicable exemptions, I wrote the May (Intermediate) and November (PE 1) diets in 2006 and passed. I would like to resume ICAN again but I am unable to figure out where to start under the current syllabus; I have checked it on the website but I couldn't figure it out. It appears the syllabus has been changed a few times since 2006. Kindly assist with the requisite information.
Re: Introducing Tuition.com.ng by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 02, 2015
Adesiji77:

After getting the applicable exemptions, I wrote the May (Intermediate) and November (PE 1) diets in 2006 and passed. I would like to resume ICAN again but I am unable to figure out where to start under the current syllabus; I have checked it on the website but I couldn't figure it out. It appears the syllabus has been changed a few times since 2006. Kindly assist with the requisite information.

Hello Siji
Check your student status on ICAN's website at Icanig.org. click on "Go to Students Page"(It is the last item in the drop down menu). Then under "Professional Exams" part of the page it takes you, click on "Professional | Check Exam/Financial Status".
Hope this helps.

(1) (Reply)

Exams To Write Before My Masters Degree / What No One Tells You About Teamwork / 3D Modeling And Animation Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.