Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Is The Law Easier On Celebrities? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is The Law Easier On Celebrities? (715 Views)

Styling And Braiding Your Hair Has Been Made Easier On Afrihap.com / Wow!! Thick Yoga Instructor Defies The Law Of Physics. / Nigerian Female Celebrities Who Smoke Shisha ( Pics ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is The Law Easier On Celebrities? by xynerise: 8:35pm On Jan 25, 2015
There is this immunity on celebs when they get into trouble with the law and it bothers me so much on the effects in our society. How come celebrities easily get away after breaking the law? I watched a Globacom advert where Lynxx was stopped by some policemen and were asked some questions, instead of responding to the questions he was trying to show them one of his music videos on Youtube just to prove he is a star. He finally made a fool of those policemen after listening to his music video. That advert actually exposed the kind of policemen we have....my opinion though lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Is The Law Easier On Celebrities? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 25, 2015
Adverts are never true..
Re: Is The Law Easier On Celebrities? by carozy112(f): 8:50pm On Jan 25, 2015
Says Who? Ibinabo is an ex-convict nah.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Annoying OP You've Convered With On Nairaland. / Actress Toyin Aimakhu Takes Selfie With President Goodluck(gej) (picture) / Helen Paul Shares Adorable Pics Of Her Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.