Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,212 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

See How Much INEC Plans To Pay Corpers!!!! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / See How Much INEC Plans To Pay Corpers!!!! (11838 Views)

How Much Does Kaduna State Pay Corpers / List Of Ho Much State Govt Pay Corpers / Inec To Pay Corpers 32,000 For Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Much INEC Plans To Pay Corpers!!!! by Chimourinho(m): 10:14pm On Jan 25, 2015
If this information i got from a friend is anything to go by? I will sleep from morning till night on #14febuary.
Risk my life for peanut? Jege na 150billion dem give u ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Much INEC Plans To Pay Corpers!!!! by Mutuwa(m): 10:28pm On Jan 25, 2015
Na so Inec letter head be?
Re: See How Much INEC Plans To Pay Corpers!!!! by ijobaooorun(m): 10:30pm On Jan 25, 2015
[the info ℓ̊s genuine coz av been aware of it weeks ago wen the adhoc registration was still on

1 Like

Re: See How Much INEC Plans To Pay Corpers!!!! by Chimourinho(m): 11:15pm On Jan 25, 2015
Mutuwa:
Na so Inec letter head be?

u still dy find letter-heading?
Re: See How Much INEC Plans To Pay Corpers!!!! by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 26, 2015
It is true ooo
When we went to check our names, the same list was pasted also near the names...
So because of 15k some corp members wan work-die.

Meanwhile...
I don prepare wella for the exercise, hoping to go to a flexing community grin cool
Re: See How Much INEC Plans To Pay Corpers!!!! by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 26, 2015
Now tell me why coppers wont take bribes from desperate politicians to.........

1 Like

Re: See How Much INEC Plans To Pay Corpers!!!! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 26, 2015
dptrix:
It is true ooo
When we went to check our names, the same list was pasted also near the names...
So because of 15k some corp members wan work-die.

Meanwhile...
I don prepare wella for the exercise, hoping to go to a flexing community grin cool

dear pervert,
aids is real
and
Hell is more realcheesy

concerned Nairalander grin
Re: See How Much INEC Plans To Pay Corpers!!!! by Amliving(m): 7:24am On Jan 28, 2015
Ansell:
Now tell me why coppers wont take bribes from desperate politicians to.........
nna eeh dis na beta rubish oo
Re: See How Much INEC Plans To Pay Corpers!!!! by Nobody: 2:57am On Jan 29, 2015
Ansell:

dear pervert,
aids is real
and
Hell is more realcheesy

concerned Nairalander grin

What is the relationship with "flexing" and "pervert"?
Reason wella before you voice out undecided
Re: See How Much INEC Plans To Pay Corpers!!!! by kevoh(m): 8:14am On Jan 29, 2015
Re: See How Much INEC Plans To Pay Corpers!!!! by Donpuffy(m): 1:39pm On Jan 29, 2015
This should be on front page na. So dat inec go increase dis allowance sharp sharp. Corpers will risk their lives for dis useless allowance?
Re: See How Much INEC Plans To Pay Corpers!!!! by Huw(m): 4:44pm On Jan 29, 2015
This information is yet to be verified. Why the rush to conclusions.
Re: See How Much INEC Plans To Pay Corpers!!!! by 0nyegame(m): 5:54pm On Jan 29, 2015
Inec dey craze if dey tink say we go risk our precious life cos of dis small change
Re: See How Much INEC Plans To Pay Corpers!!!! by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 29, 2015
That money is way too small,may dem nor try am @allz
Re: See How Much INEC Plans To Pay Corpers!!!! by wallexy(m): 7:43am On Jan 30, 2015
I rep osun batch A 14 corps member. As u all know DAT Osun gubernatorial was held on August 9. our total package was 15k from d poster analysis. mind u, its just governorship election . definitely we shed be be expecting more Dan DAT cos this is more than just an election. dz is general election
Re: See How Much INEC Plans To Pay Corpers!!!! by Horlawoomey(m): 10:54am On Jan 30, 2015
I refuse to believe until I see the alert
Re: See How Much INEC Plans To Pay Corpers!!!! by kentochi(m): 7:48pm On Feb 01, 2015
And this is why they want to keep us here till next month cos of 15k.
I want to passout from this service this INEC is not by force.
A14 all the way.
Re: See How Much INEC Plans To Pay Corpers!!!! by Mannylex(m): 8:47am On Feb 06, 2015
Asides the Training fee, the 11k is per election day not for the whole election. so if election is 3days, its going to be 11k*3days plus training allowance.

Have no fear; Mannylex is here
Re: See How Much INEC Plans To Pay Corpers!!!! by Dejinho14(m): 10:52pm On Feb 17, 2015
Anambra hia I represent.. our area inspector(AI) says everyfin is 26k..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Thread For Corpers Posted To Abia State! / If GEJ Couldnt Go To Yobe, Neither Will I - Corper / Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom Let's Meet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.