Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,474 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

She Was Too Fat And Too Short To Model, Now She Appears In Vogue Magazine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / She Was Too Fat And Too Short To Model, Now She Appears In Vogue Magazine (1131 Views)

"You Are Fat": Halima Abubakar Replies Fan Who Said She Is Too Fat (screenshot) / Is Davido Not Too Short For This Body-building He Has Begun? / She Was Too Fat And Too Short To Model, Now She Appears In Vogue Magazine: Woow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Was Too Fat And Too Short To Model, Now She Appears In Vogue Magazine by Dreamaliveent: 10:44pm On Jan 25, 2015
29 year old Tess Holiday was bullied for years about her size. She was told that she was too short and too fat to be a model but she's now managed to do something that took Kim years to achieve (with the help of Kanye of course) and that's land in Vogue magazine. She also landed a modeling contract.

The mother of one, who stands at 5 feet 5 inches, a size 22 and weighs 260, is the largest professional plus-size model in the business. In her words:

"'I feel like it's breaking ground, this is a milestone. I never could have imagined that I could be here. It took a really long time to get over things that had happened to me during the vital years of my life,' she said. See more photos after the cut...

for more info hit dis link: http://www.dreamaliveent.com/2015/01/gossip-she-was-too-fat-and-too-short-to.html

or visit www.dreamaliveent.com for latest hot update...

1 Share

Re: She Was Too Fat And Too Short To Model, Now She Appears In Vogue Magazine by asadike(f): 10:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
Never give up on your drims.
Re: She Was Too Fat And Too Short To Model, Now She Appears In Vogue Magazine by Truth24(m): 10:50pm On Jan 25, 2015
Dis kind model tire me ooo
Re: She Was Too Fat And Too Short To Model, Now She Appears In Vogue Magazine by sinaj(f): 10:52pm On Jan 25, 2015
wow...me de go apply too
Re: She Was Too Fat And Too Short To Model, Now She Appears In Vogue Magazine by Mprex(f): 10:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
Wtfshocked

(1) (Reply)

Mc Galaxy And His Large Wads Of Cash / See Epic Throwback Pic Of Phyno And Runtown / Tonto Dikeh Puts Massive Cleavage On Display..see Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.