Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,667 members, 7,809,518 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Asisat Oshoala Scores A Goal For Liverpool On Her Debut - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Asisat Oshoala Scores A Goal For Liverpool On Her Debut (33213 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Scores First Goal In China (Photos) / Kanu Nwankwo Scores A Hat Trick As Arsenal Legends Beat AC Milan Glorie 4-2 / Asisat Oshoala Scores On Her Debut Match As Arsenal Ladies Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asisat Oshoala Scores A Goal For Liverpool On Her Debut by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 27, 2015
. JUST A MESSAGE!!!
Yeah, she tried, More power to her elbow but lets' not all feign that we are oblivious of the paramount issue here and keep discussing other trivial issues, so, I'l try to address it as best as I can.
. We Nigerians are suffering from an incurable epidemic; sectionalism.
A group has sprung up so quickly than you would have expected, all gratitudes to just a simple question asked innocently, even if the questionaire seemed to be disappointed in her religion, the muslims have to depict their patience here, everyone's gat his/her view and assesment, right?, yeah, I'm right.
. Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion and trying to pry into someone's else who definitely isn't you is plainly called Adultery.
. Lets all unite ourselves as one kick out the terrible epidemic threatening to do us apart.
. THANKZ
.Just my 2 cents anyway, hold nothing against Me!
Re: Asisat Oshoala Scores A Goal For Liverpool On Her Debut by Lstar4real(m): 9:52am On Jan 27, 2015
agoadiv:
so dis gurl na Muslim
..chai
A daughter of Sheik... The imam of Oriwu central mosque in Ikorodu... .big up To u azeezat
Re: Asisat Oshoala Scores A Goal For Liverpool On Her Debut by mediafada(m): 10:08am On Jan 27, 2015
Mrcapability7:
Congrates babe, why did i dumped you chai had i know... Everyone that's mi EX

because u want me to enjoy her. tks cos if u no leav am i no go get chance
Re: Asisat Oshoala Scores A Goal For Liverpool On Her Debut by Mrcapability7: 10:40am On Jan 27, 2015
mediafada:

because u want me to enjoy her. tks cos if u no leav am i no go get chance
lol u no wel mi guy
Re: Asisat Oshoala Scores A Goal For Liverpool On Her Debut by Mrcapability7: 10:45am On Jan 27, 2015
[quote author=emeke042 post=30158579][/quote] Brother stop correcting me and take care of your self it's blunder not blonder
Re: Asisat Oshoala Scores A Goal For Liverpool On Her Debut by Mrcapability7: 10:55am On Jan 27, 2015
Phinity318:

Egbon if u know what's better for ur life u better find "X" in the following equation

Mu^2mu-a/1= x
Find x
equal to= bastard
Re: Asisat Oshoala Scores A Goal For Liverpool On Her Debut by Mrcapability7: 11:14am On Jan 27, 2015
valdes00:

Dats harsh, u knw....
i am sorry brother i don't mean to be rude to that twit but he asked for it.. Constructive criticize is welcome on social site but this i couldn't just swallowed it.. Receiving criticism from a dullard is a downgrade to my erect dick
Re: Asisat Oshoala Scores A Goal For Liverpool On Her Debut by Mrcapability7: 11:30am On Jan 27, 2015
Abbey2sam:

Maybe she dumped you because of your grammatical blunders
english is my adapted language it is highly expectable that i can made mistakes.. Stop all ya fuse and correct me like a mature human being..
Re: Asisat Oshoala Scores A Goal For Liverpool On Her Debut by Krasid(m): 12:18pm On Jan 27, 2015
Hope she scores many more.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Scores A Goal For Liverpool On Her Debut by Mrcapability7: 12:26pm On Jan 27, 2015
basisop:

...because, you couldn't understand her English. So, go back to school or read this book "Brighter Grammar"
A man who cannot face his mistakes cannot stand up to clowns(crowds)-mr capability.. I've accepted the bashing from nigerian pure englishmen, i thank you all for exposing my incapability lol..i will go back to school like you request but i stand to be corrected,looking beyond my statement/comment i keep wondering where i did go wrong? Before i bend to your request just show me the wrong dig hole with an example of english speech. Thank you
Re: Asisat Oshoala Scores A Goal For Liverpool On Her Debut by Mike008(m): 12:32pm On Jan 27, 2015
agoadiv:
she didn't even seem WOMAN to me...abi u no de c as she de play ball like a possessed man?.....wait,did u say HUMAN or WOMAN
Read again

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Scores A Goal For Liverpool On Her Debut by Jasperwhizz(m): 1:06pm On Jan 27, 2015
THANK GOD! Superzee the great Afrizee Naijazee.

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Scores A Goal For Liverpool On Her Debut by Pappyto: 11:05pm On Jan 27, 2015
obasy09:

Are u from Ikorodu?
. Yh... Sure
Re: Asisat Oshoala Scores A Goal For Liverpool On Her Debut by riloxy(m): 8:20am On Jan 28, 2015
chidyhels:

Define Big Prospect pls?
The last time i checked Fifa still awards female world player of the yr
You cannot compare the popularity of male football to female....
Re: Asisat Oshoala Scores A Goal For Liverpool On Her Debut by ArcToyin(m): 11:18am On Jan 28, 2015
Rising star
Re: Asisat Oshoala Scores A Goal For Liverpool On Her Debut by DeDonn1: 6:01pm On Mar 12, 2015
danaiks:
Oshoala my sweet babe

angry angry angry
Says who?
No try me oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Robbie Brady Loses Teeth After Bloody Clash With Teammate In Chelsea Match(pics) / Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 45th Birthday Today / Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.