Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,777 members, 7,955,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:01 PM

Linda Ikeji Is Getting Her Grooves Back, Bares Tummy In Crop Tops - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Is Getting Her Grooves Back, Bares Tummy In Crop Tops (3366 Views)

‘Linda Ikeji Is A Dangerous Snake’, Omojuwa Goes On The Offensive On Twitter / Omotola And Daughter, Meraiah, Step Out In Crop Top For Fashion Show / Halima Abubakar Flaunts Abs In Crop Top (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Is Getting Her Grooves Back, Bares Tummy In Crop Tops by prettyprettywow: 11:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
Top blogger Linda Ikeji used to be a fashion model, and have been featured in some pretty daring and outlandish catwalk and print campaigns. However, more recently and off the runway, she is well known for her modest and demure fashion style which some of her fans actually do not like.

Now, Linda is getting her groove back again as for the past three weeks since the beginning of 2015, her weekend looks as shared on her official Instagram page have featured her in crop tops that show a slice of skin of her upper tummy. And she's looking very trim around the middle too. Must be the waist trainers in action. And I'm still looking at that ring. You go Linda smiley

http://chynaduru..com/2015/01/linda-ikeji-gets-daring-bares-tummy-in.html

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Getting Her Grooves Back, Bares Tummy In Crop Tops by dOnLarich: 11:02pm On Jan 25, 2015
cool
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Getting Her Grooves Back, Bares Tummy In Crop Tops by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 25, 2015
See my kinda cougar.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Getting Her Grooves Back, Bares Tummy In Crop Tops by Odillz: 11:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
Her life=her business.

You beef=you die.

Your burial=she attends (if she likes) to take pictures to keep her blog moving.

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Getting Her Grooves Back, Bares Tummy In Crop Tops by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 25, 2015
her posing no be for here cheesy, but she looks lovely

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Getting Her Grooves Back, Bares Tummy In Crop Tops by agoadiv(m): 11:21pm On Jan 25, 2015
i knw de owner of nairaland will NEVER make dis smell front page
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Getting Her Grooves Back, Bares Tummy In Crop Tops by axortedbabe(f): 11:23pm On Jan 25, 2015
Not a fan of oversized trouser
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Getting Her Grooves Back, Bares Tummy In Crop Tops by niggi4life(m): 11:24pm On Jan 25, 2015
At 33... She's so hot!!!!
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Getting Her Grooves Back, Bares Tummy In Crop Tops by Tashaamania(f): 11:25pm On Jan 25, 2015
I dont like the pants in the first picture! embarassed

cross out angry

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Getting Her Grooves Back, Bares Tummy In Crop Tops by demelza: 11:27pm On Jan 25, 2015
Crop tops are the present rave.
If you dont have one, you are on a long thing. tongue
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Getting Her Grooves Back, Bares Tummy In Crop Tops by Tashaamania(f): 11:29pm On Jan 25, 2015
demelza:
Crop tops are the present rave.
If you dont have one, you are on a long thing. tongue
spot on
you just gotta love crop top with a flat tummy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Getting Her Grooves Back, Bares Tummy In Crop Tops by fattybombom: 12:59am On Jan 26, 2015
agoadiv:
i knw de owner of nairaland will NEVER make dis smell front page
them dey quarrel?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Getting Her Grooves Back, Bares Tummy In Crop Tops by fattybombom: 1:02am On Jan 26, 2015
Tashaamania:
I dont like the pants in the first picture! embarassed

cross out angry
OK. But I will like to see her panties in the third picture.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Getting Her Grooves Back, Bares Tummy In Crop Tops by badassProdigy(m): 2:25am On Jan 26, 2015
i love linda PERIOD... cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Getting Her Grooves Back, Bares Tummy In Crop Tops by Yustash001(m): 2:41am On Jan 26, 2015
Nice pics....
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Getting Her Grooves Back, Bares Tummy In Crop Tops by enoqueen: 3:14am On Jan 26, 2015
This Linda has started again.

Taking pics in the same position, same spot. shocked
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Getting Her Grooves Back, Bares Tummy In Crop Tops by Nobody: 6:47am On Jan 26, 2015
[url=hsgfwq65e..com]
Even though I HATE PDP with passion, there are still gentlemen folks dia..esp yar'aduas in law...Isa Yuguda[/url]
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Getting Her Grooves Back, Bares Tummy In Crop Tops by oge4real(f): 6:49am On Jan 26, 2015
Thank God she has relocated from the usual black gate.

Nice pics though I would have preferred if she had reduced the long hairs on her legs...eew!
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Getting Her Grooves Back, Bares Tummy In Crop Tops by Mustack: 8:05am On Jan 26, 2015
she dy find husband ni o.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Getting Her Grooves Back, Bares Tummy In Crop Tops by pretydiva(f): 8:12am On Jan 26, 2015
Her dress sense is zero

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Getting Her Grooves Back, Bares Tummy In Crop Tops by agoadiv(m): 9:58am On Jan 26, 2015
fattybombom:
them dey quarrel?
no....dem de do competition.. unhealthy one
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Getting Her Grooves Back, Bares Tummy In Crop Tops by feeekey(f): 10:50am On Jan 26, 2015
pretydiva:
Her dress sense is zero

Even d fashion police chicks on style do condem her dress sense imagine d first pix .never seen dat pant since d last time I saw it on my grandma
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Getting Her Grooves Back, Bares Tummy In Crop Tops by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:14am On Jan 26, 2015
Damn it this is million naira kitten doing her thing I love this lady and her hustle.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Getting Her Grooves Back, Bares Tummy In Crop Tops by saasala(m): 11:16am On Jan 26, 2015
Blogger blogging about another blogger, which will later be copied by another blogger for some other bloggers to post on their blogs
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Getting Her Grooves Back, Bares Tummy In Crop Tops by emeka94(m): 12:33pm On Jan 26, 2015
She fine no be small

Paidu stainless steel watch with digital pointer
Call or whatsspp 07034585291

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Getting Her Grooves Back, Bares Tummy In Crop Tops by IceSplash(f): 1:11pm On Jan 26, 2015
cute
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Getting Her Grooves Back, Bares Tummy In Crop Tops by pretydiva(f): 1:37pm On Jan 26, 2015
feeekey:

Even d fashion police chicks on style do condem her dress sense imagine d first pix .never seen dat pant since d last time I saw it on my grandma
grin grin..thought I was d only 1 dat noticed it
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Getting Her Grooves Back, Bares Tummy In Crop Tops by Humblebloke(m): 3:18pm On Jan 26, 2015
badassProdigy:
i love linda PERIOD... cheesy

R u a vampire
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Getting Her Grooves Back, Bares Tummy In Crop Tops by badassProdigy(m): 3:28pm On Jan 26, 2015
Humblebloke:

R u a vampire
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Omg!! Young Nigerian Girls Go W!ld In There Hostel Shares Nak’ed Photos / Throwback Photos Of Your Favourite Female Celebrities Before They / Couple Get Married Completely N*ked, Families Refuse To Attend (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.