Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,138 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan (37988 Views)

Checkout The Different Faces Of Bovi / Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) / Fans At War Over This Pic Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With Pres.jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by Kylekent59: 8:25am On Jan 26, 2015
Y do nairaland have hatered on pdp so much lyk dis. Any bad tin against pdp always make fp. Is this how the so ccalled APC wana change dis country. To hell with their change. All i want is power

2 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by Setaje(f): 8:26am On Jan 26, 2015
Honestly, I do not subscribe to entertainers frolicking wiv this politicians. All I see are beggars and thieves. I don't no what I would do if I was in their shoes cus money can make us do silly things at times. It's just that Nigerian politicians are not the sort of people u lay your life and career for. They have ruined this country almost beyond repair. I just started disliking a lot of this entertainers because I honestly don't think they have the progress of Nigeria at hand. They are just doing all this for their pocket. Their main aim should be to encourage a free election wiv out violence. That is what they should preach. This entertainers are useless bovi included. Just see the way they are romancing wiv thieves.

Just this morning I saw pictures of Angelina Jolie who went to Iraq to visit kurdish refugees. She actually went to the war zone. How many of our artist have even talked about CHIBOK girls. How many have thought of sending money and food items to refugees in the north. instead they show off money,gfs and baby mamas, travelling and expensive accessories. Omase ooooooo. Do they even help themselves. Just look at muna.......

Nigerian youths when you find yourselves opportuned to dine wiv the high and mighty. Always speak the truth. Etcetera may you not die before your time.

Seyi..........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by matoyeh(m): 8:43am On Jan 26, 2015
Monimatic:
Bad belle is allowed
Haters go n die
Sai Bovi
Sai GEJ
GEJ till World war 3
u be were walahi. u fit wait for war?
Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by neighbourhud: 8:46am On Jan 26, 2015
Rubbish!!! undecided
Just because they don't like Jonathan does not mean Bovi should hate him too. undecided
Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by kkmoney212: 8:47am On Jan 26, 2015
Boli Bovio or d fu*k u call ur self. Ur Boss A.Y is not actin d way u re now actin. U want d whole world 2 knw dat u re in gud term wit d Mr Curroption is not a crime. Anyway if u like go and start datin one of his daughter dat non of my bizz. 4 me I'm not longer ur fans 4 wat u av bein sayin n actin. Ppl like u 4get tins easiy. Jona is not a Gud President at all. I knw wat he wil do incase he get back 2 d seat. But he wil never win. I wil increase fuel to 157 per liter. I so much 8 dat Man called Jona.
Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by shammah1(m): 8:51am On Jan 26, 2015
dridowu:
Who is Bovi ? Anyway Bovi may support GEJ for 2015 , that does not change my own support for #FeBuhari14.
#SaiBuhari
lol your own support na last year 2014. Get updated
Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by watchindelta(m): 8:56am On Jan 26, 2015
Ppl don dey crazy oh with style for this country aba, so jst because I be celeb I no go fit role with anybody I like? Just because of one yeye PDP n APC. angry angry rubbished.

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by Swizdoe(m): 9:16am On Jan 26, 2015
Toscoas2:

ur type need to go and learn use of English very well, and stop all ds ur jobless GEJ and GBM campaigning
Care to teach me and also point to where I mentioned gej and gmb.
You are not only a jobless mofo but a dumbass that lacks comprehension skills.
There's a big difference between being able to read words
and being able to comprehend the meaning of the sentences
you read.
Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 26, 2015
And the one rubbishing folks and accusing them of not finishing high school wrote 'this people' hahaha.
Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 26, 2015
Setaje:
Honestly, I do not subscribe to entertainers frolicking wiv this politicians. All I see are beggars and thieves. I don't no what I would do if I was in their shoes cus money can make us do silly things at times. It's just that Nigerian politicians are not the sort of people u lay your life and career for. They have ruined this country almost beyond repair. I just started disliking a lot of this entertainers because I honestly don't think they have the progress of Nigeria at hand. They are just doing all this for their pocket. Their main aim should be to encourage a free election wiv out violence. That is what they should preach. This entertainers are useless bovi included. Just see the way they are romancing wiv thieves.

Just this morning I saw pictures of Angelina Jolie who went to Iraq to visit kurdish refugees. She actually went to the war zone. How many of our artist have even talked about CHIBOK girls. How many have thought of sending money and food items to refugees in the north. instead they show off money,gfs and baby mamas, travelling and expensive accessories. Omase ooooooo. Do they even help themselves. Just look at muna.......

Nigerian youths when you find yourselves opportune to dine wiv the high and mighty. Always speak the truth. Etcetera may you not die before your time.

Seyi..........
Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by Abba999(f): 9:38am On Jan 26, 2015
Juliaann:
Bovi just don't mind them you made the right choice

VoteGEJForContinuation#
Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 26, 2015
Just bunch of bad belle pple.... Goodluck all the way
Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by splashbaby(m): 9:51am On Jan 26, 2015
Fence jumping exercise

Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by wisdomguy4u(m): 9:56am On Jan 26, 2015
Caseless:
Bovi is becoming too immersed in politics and this not good for his kind of job(comedy). I'm a fan of bovi, and in a country where we're divided along political line, I dont think his romance with pdp sends the right signal. He can keep his calm and be neutral like other comedians; afterall, he has nothing to lose by doing this. I saw him entering that interactive session held in lagos last night- he got there late and was looking for where to sit. Does that mean he's stalking the president? SMS!

You are just dying of envy, jealousy and anger... Bovi is a citizen of Nigeria and an individual comedian. He has the right to support any party or person he wishes to . So stop lamenting with ur buharistic mentality

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by wisdomguy4u(m): 10:01am On Jan 26, 2015
kkmoney212:
Boli Bovio or d fu*k u call ur self. Ur Boss A.Y is not actin d way u re now actin. U want d whole world 2 knw dat u re in gud term wit d Mr Curroption is not a crime. Anyway if u like go and start datin one of his daughter dat non of my bizz. 4 me I'm not longer ur fans 4 wat u av bein sayin n actin. Ppl like u 4get tins easiy. Jona is not a Gud President at all. I knw wat he wil do incase he get back 2 d seat. But he wil never win. I wil increase fuel to 157 per liter. I so much 8 dat Man called Jona.

Bros ! The matter pass u , so go hanged urself jare
Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by Bibol(f): 10:11am On Jan 26, 2015
All I see here is a Nigerian citizen holding the hands of his favourite politician. I'm sure Bovi is intelligent enough to know the implication this might have on his jokes if Jonathan doesn't win but since he is passionate about this, it's no problem. After all its called freedom of expression and last time I checked, it wasn't a crime. Everyone is entitled to their opinions and in this case, candidate. His so called fans should let him be.

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by louiskay(m): 10:24am On Jan 26, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:
There is a demonic spirit hovering over the land with this change nonsense
for ur family house abi
sad
RevDesmondJuju:
There is a demonic spirit hovering over the land with this change nonsense
for ur family house abi
Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by JEITO: 10:30am On Jan 26, 2015
People no go stop dey drink alabuku when dem no get headache grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by AJOT99(m): 10:34am On Jan 26, 2015
Is it a crime to snap with the President

Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by eightsin(m): 10:56am On Jan 26, 2015
The things that keep nigerians sleepless nights baffles me

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by sampeyo: 11:56am On Jan 26, 2015
nwana1:
Good
chychyobbi:
The of president Jonathan metting with entertainers in Lagos is no more news. Also Bovi has been vocal about his support for Jonathan and his achievements so far....

The A-list comedian shared the photo above last night with the caption "2019"

It resulted in a war of words on his Instagram page with some slamming him for the photo and caption while others saw nothing wrong in it..

It's a lovely photo.. See some replies @@@http://www.chichinwaafrica.com/2015/01/fans-blast-pictrue-of-bovi-smiling.html

My brother that's our man carry go forget just forget those sycophants

Arrannt nonsese
Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by ooshinibos: 12:15pm On Jan 26, 2015
show me ya friends and i will tell u who u are
Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by wildikeman(m): 1:28pm On Jan 26, 2015
Its true na...his jokes would soon be as dry as Ali baba, Julius Agwu and I go die. Since na only aso rock sabi dem. Mtchewww.
Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by derecho(m): 2:00pm On Jan 26, 2015
BrokenTV:

It didn't send the right signal because is not with APC. Now you know that they should be neutral in their political affiliation because they are no longer citizens of this country, when some actors where campaigning for Buhari did you utter this rubbish you spite, don't allow your hatred to consume your thought. That APC hired some people to make it look like his fans is just a sure propaganda.
God Bless you.
Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by simdam500(m): 2:27pm On Jan 26, 2015
His followers can go fvck them self....

The blood and water running in his vein that particular time is so over joyous and even overwhelming his bone.... cheesy

So let him be...

All the same he no miss road sha grin
Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by Royaltriplee: 2:49pm On Jan 26, 2015
D9ty7:
His so called fans can go and die go and sin no more for all I care.
It doesn't affect Bovi one bit if Jonathan looses or win this election, he has his money and he is making the money while the unemployed youths following him on instagram and twitter are telling him what to do and blasting him over his personal decision and opinion. Instead of them to pray that God bless them, because it is God who can give us better government, if God says Nigeria will be misruled till eternity, nothing can change it except prayers, and where are the so called men of God?
They are in politics.
Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by Dotng: 3:04pm On Jan 26, 2015
D9ty7:
His so called fans can go and die go and sin no more for all I care.
It doesn't affect Bovi one bit if Jonathan looses or win this election, he has his money and he is making the money while the unemployed youths following him on instagram and twitter are telling him what to do and blasting him over his personal decision and opinion. Instead of them to pray that God bless them, because it is God who can give us better government, if God says Nigeria will be misruled till eternity, nothing can change it except prayers, and where are the so called men of God?
O boy, you craze small O! grin grin grin
Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 26, 2015
Ayanko:
He have the right to vote for anybody, if you like call me names and try to kill yourself for and my family no to BOKOHARY the FAILBUHARY. GBAM.
check your grammar. Monkey
Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 26, 2015
sampeyo:

My brother that's our man carry go forget just forget those sycophants
what is the meaning of sycophant? A person who does something not because the want to do it but just to gain something. Bovi is the sycophant here. You idiots think you can use any word as an insult. You don't know the meaning but you are already using it
Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by MarieSucre(f): 5:31pm On Jan 26, 2015
Juliaann:
Bovi just don't mind them you made the right choice

VoteGEJForContinuation#
Continuation of what exactly? I don't like how people will just be throwing around empty words. Continuation! Change! give us content and context pls.
Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by Juliaann(f): 6:03pm On Jan 26, 2015
MarieSucre:
Continuation of what exactly? I don't like how people will just be throwing around empty words. Continuation! Change! give us content and context pls.
Ask sango

2 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by daclint(m): 9:38pm On Jan 26, 2015
Locapito:
What else u expect from money grabbing gold digger. Gej will lose.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo And His Beautiful Wife (photo) / Smash Of Bracket And Massy Wedding Photos / Tacha Has A Paid Partnership With Ciroc, Not An Endorsement Deal - Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.