Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,752 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan (37994 Views)

Checkout The Different Faces Of Bovi / Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) / Fans At War Over This Pic Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With Pres.jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by pendusky(m): 7:38am On Jan 26, 2015
Where is the Blast??
Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by nicflame(m): 7:38am On Jan 26, 2015
I don't know why some people always hide the truth in the face of money and fame
Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by mannyU: 7:39am On Jan 26, 2015
He wants his own share of d national cake 4rm d eva generous n most corrupt Gej!
It's all in d hussle!
But, dnt get it twisted

Sai Buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 7:39am On Jan 26, 2015
Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by Built2last: 7:40am On Jan 26, 2015
Ok
Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by Drenix(m): 7:40am On Jan 26, 2015
y d hatred......... Abeg mke una leave d guy jawe.....
Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by darepoju(m): 7:41am On Jan 26, 2015
nonsense....
#hatersgoanddie

Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by Adex097: 7:41am On Jan 26, 2015
GEJ kinda look skinny and tensed ...
GMB giving him sleepless night since 2014.

#GMB/PYO 2015. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by kevoh(m): 7:42am On Jan 26, 2015
If I met GEJ, I would take a picture with him and post it on social media with a witty caption like Bovi's.
If I met GMB, I would do the same thing as above.
It still doesn't change the fact that I'm apolitical.
Meanwhile Bovi's fan should relax and respect his opinion. Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion so far Bovi does not pick a gun and start forcing people to vote for a particular candidate.
Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by White007(m): 7:43am On Jan 26, 2015
Haters should calm the fûckk down, Bovi has the right to pit his tents wherever he deems fit.

Bloody hypocrites!!!
Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by felai: 7:43am On Jan 26, 2015
Will upload mine too

In other news;
Toshiba 8GB USB 2.0 OTG Flash Drive for Android
Smartphone/Tablet provides the easiest way to move
Photos, Music, and Videos between your android phone or
tablet and your PC.

Built in with dual connectors; USB and Micro-USB ports; this
pendrive creates an infinite possibility for storage capacity.
With no additional power supply or cable required, you just
simply plug in the drive into an OTG supported Smartphone
or tablet for a full access to your digital data.

What are you waiting for?
Hurry and get yours while stocks last.
For more information,
Please call 080-5115-0299 or add me on whatsapp

*Free delivery to anyone within Sokoto, ilorin, Oshogbo
environs*
https://www.nairaland.com/2112726/8gb-usb-2.0-otg-flash

Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by Ayanko(m): 7:44am On Jan 26, 2015
He have the right to vote for anybody, if you like call me names and try to kill yourself for and my family no to BOKOHARY the FAILBUHARY. GBAM.
Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by Dbboy(m): 7:46am On Jan 26, 2015
chychyobbi:
The of president Jonathan metting with entertainers in Lagos is no more news. Also Bovi has been vocal about his support for Jonathan and his achievements so far....

The A-list comedian shared the photo above last night with the caption "2019"

It resulted in a war of words on his Instagram page with some slamming him for the photo and caption while others saw nothing wrong in it..

It's a lovely photo.. See some replies @@@http://www.chichinwaafrica.com/2015/01/fans-blast-pictrue-of-bovi-smiling.html

Irrespective of where we come from let APC Internet tigers know they can't make us hate GEJ and for the record GEJ is the best president Nigeria ever had as there is nothing new happening today that had not happened Before.
Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 26, 2015
He has d freedom 2 vote whoever he wants but as for me I cannot vote for GEJ.
Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by Kezzyboy: 7:47am On Jan 26, 2015
CHANGE!!!
Sai BUHARI 2015

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by sampeyo: 7:48am On Jan 26, 2015
chychyobbi:
The of president Jonathan metting with entertainers in Lagos is no more news. Also Bovi has been vocal about his support for Jonathan and his achievements so far....

The A-list comedian shared the photo above last night with the caption "2019"

It resulted in a war of words on his Instagram page with some slamming him for the photo and caption while others saw nothing wrong in it..

It's a lovely photo.. See some replies @@@http://www.chichinwaafrica.com/2015/01/fans-blast-pictrue-of-bovi-smiling.html

My brother that's our man carry go forget just forget those sycophants
Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by BabaGnoni: 7:49am On Jan 26, 2015
Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by Locapito(m): 7:50am On Jan 26, 2015
What else u expect from money grabbing gold digger. Gej will lose.
Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by Toscoas2(m): 7:53am On Jan 26, 2015
Swizdoe:

Stop dragging God into the mess Nigeria is currently in. How can God say Nigeria will be misruled till eternity ( just listen to yourself).
Even the holy book says the
"The human heart is the most deceitful of all things, and
desperately wicked." i.e the main problem of Nigeria are Nigerians (not God or the devil)
God will not come down and help nigeria because heaven help those who help themselves. As long as Nigerians continue to thrive in hypocrisy (see black and call it white), they shouldn't expect any miracle unless they are ready to take the bull by the horn.
ur type need to go and learn use of English very well, and stop all ds ur jobless GEJ and GBM campaigning
Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by eobasi(m): 7:53am On Jan 26, 2015
Just laughing........if na me hold hands wit GEJ,tag 2019....nobody go comment...every single person is entitled to vote whoever he\she dimes fit!GEJ no kidnap chibok girls...na bad belle people wey d gamble with nigerians......who GOD blessed no one can CURSE(in 2BABA's voice)!
Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by berrystunn(m): 7:56am On Jan 26, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:
There is a demonic spirit hovering over the land with this change nonsense

SAME OLD MEN , BUHARI, OBJ, IBB, ATIKU, TINIUBU

Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by xtervaganza(m): 7:58am On Jan 26, 2015
Monimatic:
Bad belle is allowed
Haters go n die
Sai Bovi
Sai GEJ
GEJ till World war 3
lol which one be sai bovi again
Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by martin98(m): 7:58am On Jan 26, 2015
opinmer:
[url=hsgfwq65e..com]
Even though I HATE PDP with passion, there are still gentlemen folks dia..esp yar'aduas in law...Isa Yuguda[/url]

And who are those in APC. Ex-PDP thieves.

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by datmix(m): 7:58am On Jan 26, 2015
E-warriors I hail una oo.. Sai buhari
Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by berrystunn(m): 7:58am On Jan 26, 2015
The Change we hear and understand in NORTH Katsina, Kano, Kaduna, etc. is :
Change the Christian leader to Muslim leader.... lol
some follow follow are there saying change without knowing the type of change APC and the Northerners is talking about lol.
To eradicate in all forms and ramification of all non-Muslim religion in member nation with Christianity highly emphasized and Nigeria is a member nation. 2) To ensure only Muslims are elected in all political positions of member nations. 3) To make sure that they strategize and carry out their plan, and many more....

same old men , BUHARI, OBJ , IBB, ATIKU , tiniubu,

Can someone who says am going to fight corruption just because of his presidential ambition now surrounds himself with thieves be ABLE TO FIGHT CORRUPTION? lipsrsealed cry
Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by joelenesleek(f): 7:59am On Jan 26, 2015
I can remember before the emergence of Boko haram, some northern part of Nigeria was not so peaceful for the Christians as they were slaughtered in their place of worship and called infidels for believing in Jesus. No one really cared about the killings, no demonstration of whatsoever. In as much as BH has done so much evil but were killing all religions everyone now has a voice to speak. If boko haram comes to an end I hope the one sided religious killings won't begin! Those attacking Bovi have no reason to because He is free to vote for whoever he wants, you go and vote your own.
Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by gbishman: 8:02am On Jan 26, 2015
Bovi higher higher for u. Na man u be
Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by Kingspin(m): 8:08am On Jan 26, 2015
Am not among oooo.
Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by bimstik(f): 8:09am On Jan 26, 2015
It's all about individual differences. That's Bovi's choice. It isn't possible we all sleep in the same direction.
Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by gare(f): 8:12am On Jan 26, 2015
IT IS A MATTER OF CHOICE MUST EVERYBODY DANCE ALONG WITH GMB, YOU GUYS SHOULD LEAVE HIM ALONE HE HAS DONE NOTHING WRONG, THAT IS WHY APC IS NOT A PARTY TO RECKON WITH, WHAT IS THAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND BY FREEDOM OF ASSOCIATION, HE HIS FREE TO ASSOCIATE WITH ANYBODY AND ALSO VOTE FOR ANYBODY IT MUST NOT BE GMB, YOU GUYS THAT ARE FOR APC STAY IN YOUR APC AND LET THE PDP GUYS REMAIN WHERE THEY ARE, WHATEVER BOVI DOES IS NOT YOUR CONCERN, MIND YOUR BUSINESS.
Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by stanisbaratheon: 8:20am On Jan 26, 2015
haters gonna hate, engineers gonna engineer, potatoes gonna potate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Yemi Alade..looks Like She Has Something Under Her Navel / Dorcas Fapson Slays In Sexy Swimwear / Brymo's Anti-Igbo Tweet Caused By Drugs, Ex-Management Says - David Hundeyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.