Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,741 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Email Marketing: A Tool For Successful Internet Business - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Email Marketing: A Tool For Successful Internet Business (917 Views)

Being A Successful Internet Marketer Is Easier Than You Think / 20 Rules For Successful Investing / Powerful Fx Tool For Serious Fx Traders! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Email Marketing: A Tool For Successful Internet Business by bookason100(m): 4:16am On Jan 26, 2015
Marketing is what we do every day of our lives even without ever having “marketer” as a job description. Convincing your friend why you think your opinion is much better, bargaining the price of a merchandise or simply selling a product are all marketing because they are all attempt to press our opinions on others. Have you ever at a point in time wondered (or still wondering) why some websites keep sending you tons of emails?. Well if you are, then jump on board as I take you on a ride that will unmask the potentials behind those mails you keep receiving. If you already own a website business of your own, then this post will ultimately guide you on practical steps of speedily growing your business using emails. But if you are altogether a novice, welcome onboard keep this lessons safe for they will become extremely useful someday.
Basic things you must know about email marketing
The ultimate goal of any company is to get to their customers who will finally buy what they have to offer. How then do you reach these customers becomes the next big issue. Our rapidly growing digital age has provided us with valuable tools such as emailing and social media. Email marketing is simply using emailing as a platform of reaching your customers far and wide without ever needing to see them physically. Here is a little breakdown why email serves as an excellent tool for getting straight to the heart of your customers
• It has a very high return on investment of approximately 4300%. If that is so much of mathematics, let me make it easier. Let’s say you invested #1,000 in your email market campaign, chances are you will get a return #4,300,000 (but you must know how it is being done).
• It serves as an excellent tool of not only getting to the heart of your customers but also helps you know exactly what they think about your services to them.
How to capture potential subscribers
In a digital age when an average Nigerian gets nothing less than 10 emails per day, how do you get an already info overloaded online visitor to subscribe to your newsletter. It’s not going to be easy, but I will show you techniques that will get you rolling:
• Offer them loads of freebies that are somewhat irresistible to ignore: When I started out, I subscribed to websites that offered me free e-books that helped me solve some of the problem I had. You can as well follow suit. Free e-books on topics such as making money online, starting and growing a blog are serious hotcakes. But you could also expand your horizon to Job alerts, latest opportunities in town etc.
• Ensure that your sign up forms are very catchy enough: Bear in mind that the average web surfer has just about 5 seconds to even decide to browse your web page. Have you wondered why when you visit some sites, the first thing that jumps straight at you is a sign up form that will completely prevent you from doing any other thing on the site. That is marketing 101 in action, so follow suit.
When your subscribers have finally decided to know what exactly makes you think you deserve their time, here are some powerful strategies of turning them into customers:
• Use the testimonials of others who have joined your mailing list, display it boldly on your sign up form. But if you don’t, you need not loose heart yet, get a friend who is also into online business to speak for you.
• After offering them your freebie, use an authoritative voice instead of a pitiful pleading voice tone, to get them to sign up. Let me give you an illustration
“What are you waiting for; don’t be told the story join now” instead of “Sing in to get my free book”
• Remember, creating a sense of urgency is the most important ingredient in getting your subscribers to sign up especially if you are selling a product or service online. As my esteemed reader, I will still give you some illustration you might have probably seen without even thinking of it
“Sign up now to purchase this e-book. The discount on this book ends ….. date, after that the price goes up so the best time to get it is now”. Give them a strong reason to jump head on instead of dilly dallying if or if-not to buy.

How do you keep and maintain your customers
Getting your subscribers is quite a task, keeping them is a greater task. It is quite easy for a subscriber to subscribe to your website, get whatever free offer you are giving, then ditch you or unsubscribe all together. How do you then keep them coming back to ask for more. Simple but not easy
• Ensure you use a double opt-in in your sign up. Don’t raise the alarm yet if you are wondering what double opt-in is. When a subscriber signs in, ask them to verify their signup by clicking on a feedback link sent to their email address. That simply forces them to establish seriousness.
• If your freebie is a quality tutorial, ensure they are broken down into unit individual lesson. Suspense is the key here, each lesson they receive must want to make them ready to receive another.
• The strength of your email headline determines whether your subscribers will want to even open mails you sent them. So make it as compelling as possible.
• And this is the most important. In a world where everyone is screaming for attention, it simply means that you can only attract quality attention if you have something of quality to offer. Your newsletters must never have any trace of scrap otherwise it goes to the Junk folder.
• Your mails must be straight to the point, cut out every unnecessary grammar as much as possible.
Techniques for effective email marketing
For your email campaigns to reach your target audience without you having to be there all the time, then there should be some level of automation. To achieve this, auto responders must become your closest friend. Auto responders ensure that your mails are sent out as planned by a schedule. Most email service providers make room for auto responders so sign up for one of them. Typical auto responders include: Aweber, Get responders, Mail chimp etc.

Final note
There is no instant magic or formula to success and email marketing is no exception. It requires a lot of work to convert visitors to customers so keep pressing hard at it.
www.greatachievers.net
Re: Email Marketing: A Tool For Successful Internet Business by minmini: 4:37am On Feb 20, 2015
Nice sharing about E-mail marketing.Email marketing is mostly used by online business organization to communicate and send regular newsletters to their customers. E-mail marketing is more effective and important for online business. Email marketing is a great opportunity to reach out to millions of people in a matter of seconds. E-Mail marketing helps to get customers for your business by sending mail. You can send E-Mail about your service or products in website. It is also a spam free method. To get more customer for my online shopping site, i got Express E-mail marketing service from TuckTail.com Here they provide unlimited emails, easy email editor, Over 160 ready-made designs with email marketing service. They have many deals at reasonable price. They provide good customer service and support.
Re: Email Marketing: A Tool For Successful Internet Business by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 06, 2020
What is "The Email Machine" all about..?

In short, it's all about WE sending out promotion emails on YOUR behalf while YOU at the same time make a monthly income - and it's almost hands-free!

Here is how it works...

At first you need to join. The cost is only $2.50 a month. After joining you will instantly be forwarded to the members area. In Email Marketing the members area you can submit the website URL you want us to promote, in our 3 weekly emails - it can also be an affiliate URL..

You are allowed to change the URL, or add a new one, once every week!

Here is what will happend next...

Three times a week we will send out an email to all members, in this email YOUR website URL will be advertised - you don't do anything, it's all automatically..!

And we do that 3 times a week - EVERY single week!

https://warriorplus.com/o2/a/svp11/0

(1) (Reply)

My Video On How To Turn $30 To $1000 In Few Weeks Trading Binary Options Live / Dos And Don’ts Of Using Credit Cards / Why Is Government And Media Against MMM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.