Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,106 members, 7,849,449 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:45 PM

My Experience With A Ponzi Schemer - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Experience With A Ponzi Schemer (914 Views)

MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana / Widow Loses N2.9m In Benue To A Ponzi Scheme / She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Ponzi Schemer by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 26, 2017
Happy Sunday first of all, but I am trying to get my nerves down. I was in the Office on Friday when an old time friend called me on phone. He sounded desperate and in trouble asking that he needed 10k urgently as he was kind of stranded. But that he'll pay back in two days time meaning today. Being that he had never asked me for money in the past I did an internet transfer of 10k to him but warned him to keep his promise.

I called the idiot today and he was begging that he couldn't meet up. That he got into a whatapp Ponzi scheme that claimed 10k to pay 40k within 24hr with so many testimonies and he "invested" my money. However few hours after he paid the scheme collapsed.

I asked him to pay me since he promised and he swore he was broke. I asked how come and he said he lost 450k to MMM and had become penniless. I inquired why he will loose money to MMM and still want to try out other less safe platforms and he gave a bombshell. He said "Investing in ponzi schemes is like drinking Alcohol- in no time one can become hooked to it". We both agreed he might need to see a psychologist to detox his mind of this Ponzi ideals.

I know several others are hooked like my friend. I implore you seek help. Notable men of God include Lazarus Mouka, David Oyedepo, TB Joshua, Johnson Suleiman, Rev Mbaka. Any of the mentioned names are good places to start. Muslims seek ur Imams they are too numerous to mention. Traditionalist rush to your shrines sadly I don't know any.

For any inquiries PM me.

Sgt Ponzi Hater.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Ponzi Schemer by abnsugbe: 12:41pm On Feb 27, 2017
Go to sun news paper and put ur write up...Only Greedy men fall for Ponzi....For me Ponzi for life.
Re: My Experience With A Ponzi Schemer by alkanes1(m): 12:47pm On Feb 27, 2017
You have done a great job in creating awareness against ponzi schemes but this particular story of yours is fictitious.
Re: My Experience With A Ponzi Schemer by shukuokukobambi: 1:44pm On Feb 27, 2017
ponzihater:
Happy Sunday first of all, but I am trying to get my nerves down. I was in the Office on Friday when an old time friend called me on phone. He sounded desperate and in trouble asking that he needed 10k urgently as he was kind of stranded. But that he'll pay back in two days time meaning today. Being that he had never asked me for money in the past I did an internet transfer of 10k to him but warned him to keep his promise.

I called the idiot today and he was begging that he couldn't meet up. That he got into a whatapp Ponzi scheme that claimed 10k to pay 40k within 24hr with so many testimonies and he "invested" my money. However few hours after he paid the scheme collapsed.

I asked him to pay me since he promised and he swore he was broke. I asked how come and he said he lost 450k to MMM and had become penniless. I inquired why he will loose money to MMM and still want to try out other less safe platforms and he gave a bombshell. He said "Investing in ponzi schemes is like drinking Alcohol- in no time one can become hooked to it". We both agreed he might need to see a psychologist to detox his mind of this Ponzi ideals.

I know several others are hooked like my friend. I implore you seek help. Notable men of God include Lazarus Mouka, David Oyedepo, TB Joshua, Johnson Suleiman, Rev Mbaka. Any of the mentioned names are good places to start. Muslims seek ur Imams they are too numerous to mention. Traditionalist rush to your shrines sadly I don't know any.

For any inquiries PM me.

Sgt Ponzi Hater.

Continue preaching to them pls.

PONZI SCHEMES ARE INIMICAL TO YOUR WELL BEING!!
Re: My Experience With A Ponzi Schemer by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 27, 2017
alkanes1:
You have done a great job in creating awareness against ponzi schemes but this particular story of yours is fictitious.

It's not in anyway fictitious. I

(1) (Reply)

Get 95k With Just 3k Investment! / The Reality of Forex. / 4 Bedroom Semi Detached Duplex With BQ In Creek Avenue Court Lekki For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.