Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Memoirs Of A Repentant Hooker - Episode 3 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Memoirs Of A Repentant Hooker - Episode 3 (944 Views)

Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) / Memoirs Of A Repentant Hooker - Episode 2 / Memoirs Of A Repentant Hooker: Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

Memoirs Of A Repentant Hooker - Episode 3 by officialEGO(f): 6:26am On Jan 26, 2015
It's been a while I felt a sharp-thrusting in between my thighs like I did yesterday night. I remember clearly the surprise and disdain widely capitalized on Amaka's face the day I told her I wanted to stay off sex for a while but who would have thought I was going to break my 6 months old celibacy with Papa Seun's 'divine sword'!

Papa Seun isn't my type but seriously, how many ladies with a voracious sex apetite like mine considers who or who is not a type when on heat? Mtcheew! Most times, we end up having random sex with people we never thought we could have it with. Well, not 'we', maybe just me!

Sitting at the edge of the bed and ruminating over it all, I caught Papa Seun stealing glances at me as if it were some agile man winking at a sexy female bartender. I shook my head unbelievably at what I just rode powerfully without an energy drink. Yorubas must be definitely right about sex and foul spirits. . . There's nothing enticing about this man on my bed but I just screwed him or did he screw me?

I hate to remember the ugly details of my 'sexcapades' but this one just keeps clicking for no reason. The thought of Eliza flashed through my mind. Obviously, that girl must definitely have an eye defect maybe color blindness. It wasn't Amaka with Papa Seun but do I even need to spell it out that it was me? I go iron that girl mouth one day.

It's 8.30am, I adjusted the my curtains to peep through the courtyard. It was as silent as a grave yard except for the small kids running around in their unclothedness. That's my cue, Papa Seun can now leave my room as everybody has gone about their daily jobs including the likes of Mama Seun who never takes her bath and the nosy Eliza who sees the wrong person.

"Papa Seun, come and start going o" I said silently. Who dares struggle with a mad man, you never know if he has lost his teeth or they are still very much sharp.
"Shey time don reach to go ni? Abeg make we do one round join na"
"E be like say something dey worry you o! No be only one round, na four"
"Nothing spoil na. I am ready for you. You sef know say I be man na. I dey hear your moans of pleasure yesterday o!"
"Papa Seun, e don do o! I go call you when I come aus for evening." I supported him to the door with my hands pushing him forward. Who go see free meal and no go wan pitch tent for there? I actually just lied about seeing him in the evening. We definitely won't get to see.

I locked the door after him and I hit the showers. I removed my clothes, staring at the mirror; I stared at myself. Who says unclothedness isn't a good sight to behold. I firmly cupped my boobs with my hands, I smiled at how perky they still remain even though there were days when they were lot perkier than that.

The water sprinkled down my body, and it was so soothing and sweet but as it runs over my face, the memories of the night keeps flooding in.

Papa Seun is indeed a man; little wonder why Mama Seun can never let go or behave as if he's not missing. No woman ever likes to share her man's goody sacs with another. And that was the only good thing about Papa Seun. Everything physical about him is boring except that!

He's 5ft tall, that's how I managed to stay on top. He's ugly but educated, Primary Six School Leaving Certificate; lol! The worst part is he's got protruding tummy. How can someone of that body size be nursing a tummy and a whole me just devoured that piece of bread, 'Konji' must really be a bastard!

"Ojota! Ojota! Ojota!"

Loud voices and bad breaths equals to some Agberos!

With my on point figure 8 firmly enclosed in a Denim trouser and a long-sleeved crop top, my hair tied into buns and my legs rocking a black sandal Amaka got me from Dubai, I waited by the road for an Oshodi bus with a small travelling bag and an handbag in my hands.

The early morning sun was beginning to take a peep at me and I was impatiently tired of waiting till an exotic car slowed down beside me. It was a new Mercedes Benz G-Wagon, not sure of the model.

The driver of the SUV rolled down the glasses; lo and behold, the guy is gorgeously handsome. On a closer look, the handsome man is Jide, my ex!

#Episode 4 coming out soon!

Ebukun Gbemisola Ogunyemi
@egoscribbles - Instagram
@ebukungbemisol1 - Twitter

Phinity318 djmask Greyworld hahn
Re: Memoirs Of A Repentant Hooker - Episode 3 by hahn(m): 7:25am On Jan 26, 2015
Lovely story. Waiting for the outcome

officialEGO:
It's been a while I felt a sharp-thrusting in between my thighs like I did yesterday night. I remember clearly the surprise and disdain widely capitalized on Amaka's face the day I told her I wanted to stay off sex for a while but who would have thought I was going to break my 6 months old celibacy with Papa Seun's 'divine sword'!

Papa Seun isn't my type but seriously, how many ladies with a voracious sex apetite like mine considers who or who is not a type when on heat? Mtcheew! Most times, we end up having random sex with people we never thought we could have it with. Well, not 'we', maybe just me!

Sitting at the edge of the bed and ruminating over it all, I caught Papa Seun stealing glances at me as if it were some agile man winking at a sexy female bartender. I shook my head unbelievably at what I just rode powerfully without an energy drink. Yorubas must be definitely right about sex and foul spirits. . . There's nothing enticing about this man on my bed but I just screwed him or did he screw me?

I hate to remember the ugly details of my 'sexcapades' but this one just keeps clicking for no reason. The thought of Eliza flashed through my mind. Obviously, that girl must definitely have an eye defect maybe color blindness. It wasn't Amaka with Papa Seun but do I even need to spell it out that it was me? I go iron that girl mouth one day.

It's 8.30am, I adjusted the my curtains to peep through the courtyard. It was as silent as a grave yard except for the small kids running around in their unclothedness. That's my cue, Papa Seun can now leave my room as everybody has gone about their daily jobs including the likes of Mama Seun who never takes her bath and the nosy Eliza who sees the wrong person.

"Papa Seun, come and start going o" I said silently. Who dares struggle with a mad man, you never know if he has lost his teeth or they are still very much sharp.
"Shey time don reach to go ni? Abeg make we do one round join na"
"E be like say something dey worry you o! No be only one round, na four"
"Nothing spoil na. I am ready for you. You sef know say I be man na. I dey hear your moans of pleasure yesterday o!"
"Papa Seun, e don do o! I go call you when I come aus for evening." I supported him to the door with my hands pushing him forward. Who go see free meal and no go wan pitch tent for there? I actually just lied about seeing him in the evening. We definitely won't get to see.

I locked the door after him and I hit the showers. I removed my clothes, staring at the mirror; I stared at myself. Who says unclothedness isn't a good sight to behold. I firmly cupped my boobs with my hands, I smiled at how perky they still remain even though there were days when they were lot perkier than that.

The water sprinkled down my body, and it was so soothing and sweet but as it runs over my face, the memories of the night keeps flooding in.

Papa Seun is indeed a man; little wonder why Mama Seun can never let go or behave as if he's not missing. No woman ever likes to share her man's goody sacs with another. And that was the only good thing about Papa Seun. Everything physical about him is boring except that!

He's 5ft tall, that's how I managed to stay on top. He's ugly but educated, Primary Six School Leaving Certificate; lol! The worst part is he's got protruding tummy. How can someone of that body size be nursing a tummy and a whole me just devoured that piece of bread, 'Konji' must really be a bastard!

"Ojota! Ojota! Ojota!"

Loud voices and bad breaths equals to some Agberos!

With my on point figure 8 firmly enclosed in a Denim trouser and a long-sleeved crop top, my hair tied into buns and my legs rocking a black sandal Amaka got me from Dubai, I waited by the road for an Oshodi bus with a small travelling bag and an handbag in my hands.

The early morning sun was beginning to take a peep at me and I was impatiently tired of waiting till an exotic car slowed down beside me. It was a new Mercedes Benz G-Wagon, not sure of the model.

The driver of the SUV rolled down the glasses; lo and behold, the guy is gorgeously handsome. On a closer look, the handsome man is Jide, my ex!

#Episode 4 coming out soon!

Ebukun Gbemisola Ogunyemi
@egoscribbles - Instagram
@ebukungbemisol1 - Twitter

Phinity318 djmask Greyworld hahn

Photos :biography Of Chief Of Defense Staff Alex Sabundu Badeh / My One Chance Story / United We Fall Divided We Stand