Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,725 members, 7,955,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:02 PM

6 Simple Steps To Achieve That Flawless Eyebrows - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 6 Simple Steps To Achieve That Flawless Eyebrows (4080 Views)

Lady’s Eyebrows, Makeup Excite Nigerians (Photos) / 6 Simple Steps To Achieve That Flawless Eyebrows / Why Do Ladies Shave Off Their Eyebrows? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Simple Steps To Achieve That Flawless Eyebrows by portable86(f): 7:41am On Jan 26, 2015
I KNOW A LOT OF GIRLS WILL FIND THIS PIECE VERY INTRESTING AND HELPFUL. MYSELF INCLUDED, PERFECTING THE ACT OF HAVING A FLAWLESS EYE
BROWS HAVE BEEN A HUGE CHALLENGE FOR ME, THANKS TO AKPEVWE 'DODOS' UVIEGHARA I NOW KNOW BETTER. NOW HEAR WHAT SHE HAS TO SAY;

Never go out with shabby looking brows again...this tutorial is very detailed and simple to follow.
Products Used:
Eyebrow Pencil
Full Coverage Concealer (Dark)
Mascara Wand
Flat Defining Brush
Sigma Blending Brush
Step 1. Brush brows using a clean mascara wand

Re: 6 Simple Steps To Achieve That Flawless Eyebrows by portable86(f): 7:45am On Jan 26, 2015
Step 2:
Start off withlight (emphasis on 'light') strokes at the bottom of your brow.
P.S. Never start filling from the front of your brows to avoid harsh lines and to achieve a more natural look. You can get a little darker at the tail to define the brow.

You can also outline the top part of your brow following the natural curves

Step 3:
Then you can go in and start filling in the brows, again,lightly
extending it to the beginning of the brows.

This is what it looks likes before brushing with the mascara wand
Notice the starting point of my brows do not have as much product as the end.

Step 4:
I started brushing from the arch dragging it to the beginning part of my brows.
This helps to blend in the brow pencil to my skin and remove harsh lines.

After doing this you'll notice that the product used (in this case pencil) will spread towards the beginning part of your brows as seen in the image above.

Step 5:
Using the flat defining brush and concealer, I used the concealer to define the lower part my brows starting from the arch working inwards.

Use your exact shade of concealer (in my case I used the same concealer as the bottom) to define the upper part of your brows (optional).

Step 6: Blend out the highlighted areas.

That's it!
http://www.nenyville..com/2015/01/6-simple-steps-to-achieve-that-flawless.html?m=1
Re: 6 Simple Steps To Achieve That Flawless Eyebrows by portable86(f): 7:48am On Jan 26, 2015
More pics

Re: 6 Simple Steps To Achieve That Flawless Eyebrows by portable86(f): 7:49am On Jan 26, 2015
More...

Re: 6 Simple Steps To Achieve That Flawless Eyebrows by portable86(f): 8:15am On Jan 26, 2015
Thats it

Re: 6 Simple Steps To Achieve That Flawless Eyebrows by Jennydoris(f): 11:34am On Jan 26, 2015
Waooo.

Am loving the eyebrow. It's neat and we'll defined. Thanks for teaching.
Re: 6 Simple Steps To Achieve That Flawless Eyebrows by Krinel(f): 12:59pm On Jan 26, 2015
This is gud
Re: 6 Simple Steps To Achieve That Flawless Eyebrows by Bestglo(f): 2:50pm On Jan 26, 2015
this is simply beautiful.
Re: 6 Simple Steps To Achieve That Flawless Eyebrows by goldenvicky(f): 2:55pm On Jan 26, 2015
Nyc
Re: 6 Simple Steps To Achieve That Flawless Eyebrows by kayjum(f): 3:01pm On Jan 26, 2015
really beautiful.....i need to knw hw to make my eyebrow perfect...d stuff is giving me headache.....pls am chocolate in colour wt shade of conceler can i use? winkreally beautiful.....i need to knw hw to make my eyebrow perfect...d stuff is giving me headache.....pls am chocolate in colour wt shade of conceler can i use?
Re: 6 Simple Steps To Achieve That Flawless Eyebrows by feeekey(f): 3:02pm On Jan 26, 2015
Thanks soo much @op pls wat type of eye pencil do u use and d color number
Re: 6 Simple Steps To Achieve That Flawless Eyebrows by ugolistic(f): 4:26pm On Jan 26, 2015
Luvly
Re: 6 Simple Steps To Achieve That Flawless Eyebrows by kikelomojessy(f): 9:24pm On Jan 26, 2015
Hav been doin a lot of practice and yet none seems to be perfect! I will keep trying sha!
Re: 6 Simple Steps To Achieve That Flawless Eyebrows by udysweet(f): 6:40am On Jan 27, 2015
I've always had issues with this brow thing o,som of u are lucky,uav soft hair dat can sleep,mine is a bit coarse,lol! So I always hav to almost trim of every thing b4 I can start applyin my eye pencil. And a friend whose wedding is dis saturday says I'll be her make up artist jus becaos she's been seeing my pix,chai! Some1 pls help out here b4 d enemy embrass me,lol!
Re: 6 Simple Steps To Achieve That Flawless Eyebrows by anthoniaz(f): 10:18am On Jan 27, 2015
Wow! Very fine.

(1) (Reply)

Help! Too Much Egusi On My Face / The Nigerian Fashion Industry - what prospects For Investment / Piercing -tongue Ring A Fashion Trend Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.