Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Revealed!!! Ese Walters Novel Discovered In The Us - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Revealed!!! Ese Walters Novel Discovered In The Us (505 Views)

Ese Oruru Goes Back To School In Delta State / He Graduated 11 Years Ago With 2:2 And Just Discovered That It's A Mistake / New Method Of Cheating In An Exam Hall Discovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Revealed!!! Ese Walters Novel Discovered In The Us by StreetHunterNG: 7:42am On Jan 26, 2015
The last sin

Interestingly titled as: ‘The Last Sin.’ (What other title could it have!!!)

See it on Konga Mall: http:///the-last-sin-1340222

Currently being appraised in the US by African readers as… “Gutsy and fast-paced, suspense packed… With keen insight into real life human sexual nature and the tangled relationships of our times.” Maame Tyndall Afue.

Ese Walters, the lady who alleged sex escapades between herself and her former pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo of Common Wealth of Zion Assembly, COZA has finally laid to rest all of the mass-wrenching news of her sex affair with the (former)Don Juan Bishop in a super packed Christian Romance thriller.

Rumours pouring from the US where this Nigerian novel is said to have been published, continues as: “The best African novel I have ever read in all of my life.” Ane Mulligan.

“The author opens us up to the real world in Christianity today, taking Nigeria as case study, all of the concealed scandals, the frivolities and dilatory response of the church. I love authors who speak their minds.” Laura Shelta Frantz

“An unbelievable story. One of the most surprising and best novels I’ve read this year, done by a Nigerian.” Nike Marianne Adedapo

These reviews are drawn from the publisher’s website in the US. See for yourself:

http://bookstore.xlibris.com/Products/Default.aspx?bookId=SKU-000960561

Also on Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23589311-the-last-sin?from_search=true

Some even said it is Nigeria’s first ever Christian novel so documented. While others are arguing it is Africa’s most voluminous novel with 472page turners.

Woww!!! 472pages!!! Na wetin this babe write oo. I can’t wait to read this novel.

Perhaps it seems while we thought Ese Walters had truly called it all quits with the news of this sex scandal last year and the poor manner in which the whole saga was handled by the said pastor and the collective Nigeria church, the strong willed lady had gone into her chambers as a writer to pull out a compendium in the gusty fast pace Romance thriller.

Excerpts from the Novel are:

“He pulled her toward the bed and swore under his breath. Sex is a crazy thing. A compulsory sin. The pain winced in his heart and recoiled in a frazzled thud. He shook his head bitterly. Then, with the dexterity of the act like he’d mastered it over the years, he pulled her closer and demanded a consummate response. But wished, in the end, she was not the one. ”

““It’s Eni, honey.” His wife’s voice, a whiny squeal, was direct, knocking the wind out of him. Her weeping tone indicated no specifics, just that their second daughter, Eni, had uploaded a lewd article concerning their bishop on the World Wide Web.”

Much from the story so far is that Ese Walters as the main protagonist of the novel have been represented as Eni Jacobs, while the said pastor as Bishop Lloyd Bello. Set in Abuja and London, the story draws a huge spine from Ese Walter’s first rant about the sex scandal sometime in July last year where she poured out her heart to the public about the guilt killing her and how those Men of God she’d entrusted to help let her out of her cage gave less concerns to her whines, some even saying she had seduced the man of God rather.

Such scenes in the novel to bring your mind back to her earsplitting article of that last year, revealing all that transpired between her and the COZA president in London are:

“Up there the view was wow! Panoramic. Eni took the moment to admire the high-risers just as Lloyd came behind her and placed his hand on the small of her back, directing her view. The thrill skidded through her spine to a place down her waist; he pointed up to a shooting star. “Did you see that?”

“Yeah…h.” Her jumbled emotions stretched the words in her throat. She swallowed.

They continued to stand there, laughing and counting the stars like they did during their teenage days, just as the twilight sky smiled back at them; and then Lloyd called her name, and Eni turned. He was sitting on the only bench on the portioned roof. “Come, sit here. Your legs are hanging now, I guess.” He tapped his thighs, and the thrill migrated into a shrill, a sudden shock in Eni’s heart.

“Sit on your legs, Lloyd?” She chuckled. “Like a joke, right?”

Lloyd’s brow furrowed. “Eni, come seat on my legs,” he stressed, tapping his thighs again and paused; cocked his head that kind of way. “Eni, can you still trust me as a long friend, a mentor, and your bishop right now?”

Eni was quiet.

He tapped his thighs again.

Though her conscience punched her right then, like a typical African bird being lured with a corn trail, she trudged with robotic steps towards him and sat on his thighs. Lloyd nudged her side to his chest and whispered in her ears.

And though she tried several times to remind him of the trust she laid on him to stop just in time, they ended up that night in his room, drenched in that sin that’d begun to rip her life apart until now.”

Woww, what a story. These excerpts were cut from those given freely online. Bros, use Google search am yourself.

There are many more scenes in this emotionally packed novel to sure draw you back to her story on the web.

To Read More Visit: http://streethunterng.com/?p=962

(1) (Reply)

New Development For Oau Students,predites And Aspirants / Did You Know? / I Need Nothing Less Than 500 Success!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.