Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,620 members, 7,827,319 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

The Onion Lover (guys Episode) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Onion Lover (guys Episode) (501 Views)

Mystery Lover / Diary Of A Desperate Lover (updated) a classical blend of poetry and prose! / A Poem Dedicated To My E-lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Onion Lover (guys Episode) by kinggenesis(m): 9:13am On Jan 26, 2015
He saw you in a shopping mall, he said "HI" it sounded like that of an angel, You turned around and indeed You saw an angel, looking so innocent with smiles radiating like radioactive waves in a test tube, very sexy in every sense of the word! He spoke with so much authority making You feel an air of security! He asked for your number without hesitation You gave him, he said thanks and walked away! Omg You already loved him at first sight!

Days later your phone rang, it was he who was calling, You
couldn't help but love his soothing voice, You guys got talking he arranged for a date! You agreed, just like a splash of lightening, You guys started dating! He promised You heaven and earth, "I won't break your heart my Love" so he said and kissed your lips, You were lost in ecstatic romance! Love is a beautiful thing You muttered silently! You told virtually all your friends of this new found love and they were really happy for You! He calls like every minute just to ask "baby hope You are doing fine" he was so caring so loving! What more could I ask for ?

One day He came looking like a kid in need of a new toy and said "baby if You truly Love me let's have Sex" You needed to prove to him You loved him, You allowed him have his way with your body! Months into weeks into days into hours into minutes into seconds he kept drifting away! He got impulsive over little things and quarrelled for no reasons! He no longer calls like he used to, he no longer calls You baby he now calls You FUNMI, when You call him he now says "please who is this" he deleted your number! What's happening to us You ask with a trembling voice and he replies "I'm very busy don't You understand" and ends the call!

You cry yourself most nights to sleep! You develop migraine
regularly, your heart hurts You can feel it, so many questions
running through your minds with no answers to them... You
remember how it all started, it makes You cry the more! Oh God I'm gonna kill myself! You lock yourself in your room all day without eating any food... You keep staring at your phone waiting for his text but all You get is MTN's Job alert! Finally he texted, You couldn't wait to read it but You got the shock of your life "Baby it is over between us, please try and forget we ever existed bye" You died 10times before your real death! You cry and cry and cry but it only worsens the matter!

You try calling him "number You dialled is unavailable" he
changed his number! What a world of heinous cruelty all in the
name of LOVE! You thought You had found Love but ended up in the fangs of an onion Lover who made You cry! My dear stop crying! That guy doesn't worth your tears.. Forget him! Move on! Concentrate on your studies or business, love will surely come at the right time that I assure You! Please don't cry anymore! Everything is gonna be alright! Beware of the onion Lover!

Ladies Episode LOADING 20% ----------

Love is a beautiful thing
Re: The Onion Lover (guys Episode) by falconey(m): 10:44am On Jan 26, 2015
Am crying

(1) (Reply)

American Civil War / Give This Poem A Title... / 3 Ways To Be Happy On The Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.