Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Celestine Queen Wins Miss Congeniality At Miss Universe 2014 - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Celestine Queen Wins Miss Congeniality At Miss Universe 2014 (32228 Views)

Rachael Malonson Wins Miss Black US And African-American Women Are Unhappy / Unoaku Anyadike Represents Nigeria At Miss Universe Pageant / Queen Celestine Represents Nigeria At The 63rd Annual MISS UNIVERSE® Pageant (2) (3) (4)

Re: Celestine Queen Wins Miss Congeniality At Miss Universe 2014 by bacczy(m): 12:08pm On Jan 26, 2015
Cute babe
Re: Celestine Queen Wins Miss Congeniality At Miss Universe 2014 by Orikinla(m): 12:08pm On Jan 26, 2015
Wow!
She is the first Nigerian contestant to win it.
See Hottest Photos of Paulina Vega, the New Miss Universe
http://totnaija..com/2015/01/miss-colombia-paulina-vega-wins-miss.html
Re: Celestine Queen Wins Miss Congeniality At Miss Universe 2014 by simdam500(m): 12:08pm On Jan 26, 2015
she's too pretty no to come home with something
Re: Celestine Queen Wins Miss Congeniality At Miss Universe 2014 by sakieja(f): 12:09pm On Jan 26, 2015
why now?must u be unclad before u get to top? The fear of god is begining of wisdom.vanity upon vanity al is vanity.(ounje ikan) termite food
Re: Celestine Queen Wins Miss Congeniality At Miss Universe 2014 by Orikinla(m): 12:10pm On Jan 26, 2015
lalasticlala:

Hahahahahaha

Modified ::: d girl is beauriful so I couldn’t help it..
[size=18pt]But when I called her a world class beauty, many bad belle people for Nairaland were dissing her just yesterday![/size]
Re: Celestine Queen Wins Miss Congeniality At Miss Universe 2014 by pamdaniel(m): 12:18pm On Jan 26, 2015
mya1:

How can you discriminate against yours?! So does not being dark skinned make her any less African, Nigerian?
It would do us a lot of good if we relate or recognise our own based on their root, beliefs and culture.
If you segregate her because of her skin colour, how much more the racism we complain people of other races mete on us?
CELESTINE QUEEN IS AS BLACK AS YOU AND I. she is only not dark skinned.

Black(African) is a set of people that have the same /similar ideology, culture, tradition and beliefs. Black does not connote our skin colour, it connotes our IDENTITY!

Or let me ask you, are you black skinned? Ponder on this.
thanks for the enlightenment... however I made a suggestion...am not segregating nor am I a racist... was just imagining how she would not be unique and distinct out from other foreign contestants... we ve something they don't have "dark skin" though there are lots of things that determine success...
Re: Celestine Queen Wins Miss Congeniality At Miss Universe 2014 by Itulah(m): 12:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
Next news you will hear is; Flavor got her pregnant. smh

Re: Celestine Queen Wins Miss Congeniality At Miss Universe 2014 by pazienza(m): 12:21pm On Jan 26, 2015
lalasticlala:

At least she fine pass that man-looking Iheoma that didn't get anything at the Miss world. ...

Stop hating, Iheoma beat that chick to the MBGN crown, there is a reason for that.

Iheoma is only man looking in your dreams.

Re: Celestine Queen Wins Miss Congeniality At Miss Universe 2014 by massayo: 12:21pm On Jan 26, 2015
I don see am

Re: Celestine Queen Wins Miss Congeniality At Miss Universe 2014 by bobo65(m): 12:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
Orikinla:

[size=18pt]But when I called her a world class beauty, many bad belle people for Nairaland were dissing her just yesterday![/size]

Blv me
this lady aint cute o

I know finer gals
no instagram

Re: Celestine Queen Wins Miss Congeniality At Miss Universe 2014 by Ekowise(m): 12:26pm On Jan 26, 2015
She is not just pretty and beautiful, she is also a crazy dancer. I know her back then at Madonna University Okija during the undergraduate days.
congratulations Queen (Miss whine-am-well of Madonna University)

Re: Celestine Queen Wins Miss Congeniality At Miss Universe 2014 by Orikinla(m): 12:27pm On Jan 26, 2015
Miss Jamaica was the top trend on Twitter towards the end of the competition, so viewers were really loving her. Miss Spain was the top trend earlier in the night, but didn’t make it into the top 5.

Tonight’s winner of Miss Congeniality Universe was Miss Nigeria, Miss Photogenic Universe was Miss Puerto Rico, and Best National Costume was Miss Indonesia.
Re: Celestine Queen Wins Miss Congeniality At Miss Universe 2014 by Orikinla(m): 12:32pm On Jan 26, 2015
pazienza:

Stop hating, Iheoma beat that chick to the MBGN crown, there is a reason for that.

Queen fine pass Iheoma who went to Miss World and came back without winning even the Best Waka Pass prize. grin

Re: Celestine Queen Wins Miss Congeniality At Miss Universe 2014 by chinedusamson(m): 12:41pm On Jan 26, 2015
She try grin
Re: Celestine Queen Wins Miss Congeniality At Miss Universe 2014 by UjSizzle(f): 12:42pm On Jan 26, 2015
Can't recall the last time I watched a beauty pageant undecided

Bad belle people full nl sha. She's beautiful kiss
Re: Celestine Queen Wins Miss Congeniality At Miss Universe 2014 by UjSizzle(f): 12:44pm On Jan 26, 2015
Itulah:
Next news you will hear is; Flavor got her pregnant. smh
grin why na?
Re: Celestine Queen Wins Miss Congeniality At Miss Universe 2014 by fucklikant101(m): 12:44pm On Jan 26, 2015
Naija I hail ohhhh, dem see the kain kongi wey dey or eye na why dem give our babe Miss konginiality angry sad

Re: Celestine Queen Wins Miss Congeniality At Miss Universe 2014 by pazienza(m): 12:46pm On Jan 26, 2015
Orikinla:

Queen fine pass Iheoma who went to Miss World and came back without winning even the Best Waka Pass prize. grin

Miss world is a bigger stage than miss universe, they are like Champions league( miss world) and Europa league( miss Universe) .

Moreover, Queen didn't win any pageant, her award was for her friendly nature and not for her looks. So, I don't know the basis for the comparison.

Btw, what position did Queen finish in the overall pageant?
Re: Celestine Queen Wins Miss Congeniality At Miss Universe 2014 by congo4ka: 12:49pm On Jan 26, 2015
fucklikant101:
Naija I hail ohhhh, dem see the kain kongi wey dey or eye na why dem give our babe Miss konginiality angry sad
Hahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahaha grin

Re: Celestine Queen Wins Miss Congeniality At Miss Universe 2014 by lalasticlala(m): 12:53pm On Jan 26, 2015
pazienza:

Forget that over photoshoped Pic. Check out this

Re: Celestine Queen Wins Miss Congeniality At Miss Universe 2014 by OduBaba123: 1:00pm On Jan 26, 2015
Nice
Re: Celestine Queen Wins Miss Congeniality At Miss Universe 2014 by redcliff: 1:15pm On Jan 26, 2015
nekaa:

I guess not so many people agree with you.... cheesy
morals of the lesson : Just because it doesn't work for you doesn't make you right...

It doesnt change the fact that shes not fine... agbani wasnt the prettiest but she won miss world
Re: Celestine Queen Wins Miss Congeniality At Miss Universe 2014 by donPhill(m): 1:23pm On Jan 26, 2015
shows our level of hospitability
Re: Celestine Queen Wins Miss Congeniality At Miss Universe 2014 by daveP(m): 1:40pm On Jan 26, 2015
dre11:
Different beauty pageant every time

I can't count the number of pageant they will organized in just a year....
and we rarely hear about the winners after just 10months! Wonder what's d overall output. The Charity- trick has faded
Re: Celestine Queen Wins Miss Congeniality At Miss Universe 2014 by goldrush111(m): 1:51pm On Jan 26, 2015
she's so pretty. congrats
Re: Celestine Queen Wins Miss Congeniality At Miss Universe 2014 by benedictac(f): 2:04pm On Jan 26, 2015
Nigerian making Nigeria proud. congrats
Re: Celestine Queen Wins Miss Congeniality At Miss Universe 2014 by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 26, 2015
Airforce1:
Igbo women making us proud since 1252Bc
she's not ibo biko she's 4rm cross river state de name is celestine queen
Re: Celestine Queen Wins Miss Congeniality At Miss Universe 2014 by pazienza(m): 2:44pm On Jan 26, 2015
lalasticlala:

Forget that over photoshoped Pic. Check out this

Now it's obvious that you are bitter with envy.
Your Queen contested for Miss Nigeria 2013 and lost, contested for MBGN2014 and still lost to Iheoma, obviously she is not good enough.

Only you know where you got that your pic from.

Now see the official pic of Iheoma from MBGN, nwata bu oma uma asa aru( she takes her bath for formalities sake), slim fit, just as every beauty queen should be. *grins*

Re: Celestine Queen Wins Miss Congeniality At Miss Universe 2014 by tundeayo2020: 3:02pm On Jan 26, 2015
Airforce1:

ok but don't quote me if you're not light skinned
airforce 1 the oyinbo hunter grin
Re: Celestine Queen Wins Miss Congeniality At Miss Universe 2014 by Airforce1(m): 3:49pm On Jan 26, 2015
tundeayo2020:
airforce 1 the oyinbo hunter grin

youre not looking bad at all
Re: Celestine Queen Wins Miss Congeniality At Miss Universe 2014 by Chibokgame: 4:35pm On Jan 26, 2015
When she was presented on this forum the other time
Some painted her as being urgly and no one claimed she was from their State of origin.

But now that she has a crown
I can see people typing our daughter has made us proud.

All I can say and see is that beauty is not all about the paint on the face.

Akpabio daughter God used you to give Nigeria another good name.
Re: Celestine Queen Wins Miss Congeniality At Miss Universe 2014 by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 26, 2015
KingTom:
Oh I thought you said [b] she won MISS KONJI? [/b]Congrats anyway grin grin grin.

Modified: But Lalasticlala why you dey struggle FTC withe na undecided Dia ris God oooooo grin
God just dey look you grin

now i understand why you are my friend cheesy

3-Year-Old Slays In Make-up For Her Birthday Photoshoot / Ghanaian Man Snoring While Barbing His Hair In A Salon (Video) / Pictures Of Agbani Darego At The Rivers Carnival 2012