Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION - Agriculture (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION (76580 Views)

Mushroom Spawn / Mushroom Cultivation / Mushroom Cultivation Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 2:51pm On Dec 17, 2017
Roi is usually between 300 to 500%
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 1:56pm On Dec 19, 2017
PHASE 1:
SUBSTRATE MIXING FACE!
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 9:55am On Dec 20, 2017
Yeecar:
PHASE 1:
SUBSTRATE MIXING FACE!
94:5 1
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 11:59am On Dec 22, 2017
Yeecar:

94:5 1
Bagging phase
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 2:54pm On Dec 23, 2017
Yeecar:

Bagging phase
Moulding Phase
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 7:18am On Dec 26, 2017
Yeecar:
Moulding Phase
Weighing phase
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 11:48am On Dec 27, 2017
Yeecar:
Weighing phase
Tying Phase or cocking phase.
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 3:26pm On Dec 28, 2017
Sterilization Phase
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Jungpablo: 4:11pm On Dec 28, 2017
i heard its poisonous somebody pls enlighten me
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by elvisscientist(m): 4:40pm On Dec 28, 2017
HOW I MADE 1.5MILLION IN 3MONTHS JUST USING A MACHINE THAT POUNDS FUFU

To make wealth, it all starts from your mind,followed by your action!!
I got a cassava pounding machine that pounds fufu and yam ,and this has increased my sales and yield money which has made me know what it takes to be rich and happy

I graduated from federal university of owerri,and after school the first year Of my life was hell. I had no money to pay my bills and life was just rough. ..so I went into construction and was taught how to produce and repair heavy machines used for pounding fufu,Yam,etc WHICH makes life easy and saves time and energy instead of pounding manually.

It was a mind blowing experience as I found the secret of making such machines.
The first week after construction ,I bought already processed cassava,cooked them and pounded it with my machine, I wrapped it with the help of my mother and we distributed it to d market,restaurant,hotels,weeding events etc..it sold fast and the next week I pounded 3bags in just an hour.I have made lot of money, and as I speak I have ten people working and distributing my fufu products for me..people come to my house to order for it and that stopped all the frustated struggle towards becoming rich

I have machines for sale as I speak, I will also train you on how to produce and distribute your product to any area you desire to sell it..I will also teach you how and where to get already processed cassavas.this machine pounds fufu (cassava) as quick as anything and its far more better than the manual way(mortar pounding)

most nairalanders are now using this machine to make money for themselves as have taught them how to increase wealth without stressing much.

I am creating a platform to make fufu pounding with this machine a high business in Nigeria,where youths can be self employed with no stress..all you need is get the machine and I will show you the next step to make more cash

Intrested people should call and WhatsApp me 08103107555

Email..elvisfrosh@gmail.com

facebook..elvis scientist

if interested call or add me on WhatsApp 08103107555
email.elvisfrosh @gmail.com

Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 10:07am On Dec 30, 2017
Jungpablo:
i heard its poisonous somebody pls enlighten me
grin grin grin Thats not true sir. You can't cultivate poisonous mushrooms.
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Jungpablo: 4:33pm On Dec 30, 2017
Yeecar:
grin grin grin Thats not true sir. You can't cultivate poisonous mushrooms.

ok sir what about those that grow on their own?
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Jungpablo: 4:36pm On Dec 30, 2017
elvisscientist:
HOW I MADE 1.5MILLION IN 3MONTHS JUST USING A MACHINE THAT POUNDS FUFU

To make wealth, it all starts from your mind,followed by your action!!
I got a cassava pounding machine that pounds fufu and yam ,and this has increased my sales and yield money which has made me know what it takes to be rich and happy

I graduated from federal university of owerri,and after school the first year Of my life was hell. I had no money to pay my bills and life was just rough. ..so I went into construction and was taught how to produce and repair heavy machines used for pounding fufu,Yam,etc WHICH makes life easy and saves time and energy instead of pounding manually.

It was a mind blowing experience as I found the secret of making such machines.
The first week after construction ,I bought already processed cassava,cooked them and pounded it with my machine, I wrapped it with the help of my mother and we distributed it to d market,restaurant,hotels,weeding events etc..it sold fast and the next week I pounded 3bags in just an hour.I have made lot of money, and as I speak I have ten people working and distributing my fufu products for me..people come to my house to order for it and that stopped all the frustated struggle towards becoming rich

I have machines for sale as I speak, I will also train you on how to produce and distribute your product to any area you desire to sell it..I will also teach you how and where to get already processed cassavas.this machine pounds fufu (cassava) as quick as anything and its far more better than the manual way(mortar pounding)

most nairalanders are now using this machine to make money for themselves as have taught them how to increase wealth without stressing much.

I am creating a platform to make fufu pounding with this machine a high business in Nigeria,where youths can be self employed with no stress..all you need is get the machine and I will show you the next step to make more cash

Intrested people should call and WhatsApp me 08103107555

Email..elvisfrosh@gmail.com

facebook..elvis scientist

if interested call or add me on WhatsApp 08103107555
email.elvisfrosh @gmail.com
wow
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 7:24am On Jan 01, 2018
Happy new year to all nairalanders!
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 12:08pm On Jan 03, 2018
Jungpablo:

ok sir what about those that grow on their own?
Those ones are found in very thick forest. Its advisable to cultivate mushrooms or buy from farmers.
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 10:16am On Jan 05, 2018
Yeecar:
Sterilization Phase
121 degree centigrade
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 10:52am On Jan 07, 2018
Yeecar:
121 degree centigrade
2 hours
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 1:50pm On Jan 08, 2018
Yeecar:
2 hours
or 4 to 6 hours using a domesticated autoclave.
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 8:54am On Jan 09, 2018
Yeecar:
or 4 to 6 hours using a domesticated autoclave.
Sterilization chamber must be air tight
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 4:53pm On Jan 10, 2018
Yeecar:
Sterilization chamber must be air tight
Allow the substrates to cool down in the Sterilization chamber
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 11:28am On Jan 15, 2018
INNOCULATION PHASE!
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 1:29pm On Jan 16, 2018
Yeecar:
INNOCULATION PHASE!
Blue Flame
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 10:42am On Jan 18, 2018
Yeecar:
Blue Flame
Ethanol
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 8:10am On Jan 20, 2018
Cotton wool
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 1:25pm On Jan 22, 2018
Yeecar:
Cotton wool
Nose masks
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 12:04pm On Jan 23, 2018
Yeecar:
Nose masks
hand gloves
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 12:12pm On Jan 26, 2018
Yeecar:
hand gloves
Blue flame
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Farmafric(m): 4:23pm On Jan 26, 2018
FarmerGiant Nigeria Limited are expert in livestock farming, importation of animal farm accessories, farm planing / budgeting, and free consultation.
for inquiries, click on our website below or contact; 08074349597.

Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 12:51pm On Feb 08, 2018
Yeecar:
Blue flame
Work table
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 10:14am On Feb 11, 2018
Yeecar:
Work table
Work bench
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by readtech(m): 3:39pm On Feb 11, 2018
Contact us for reliable geophysical survey and borehole drilling for your farming

Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 9:56am On Feb 15, 2018
Yeecar:
Work bench
High degree of Sterility.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (26) (Reply)

My Friend Resigned From FRSC For Farming, After 1 Year, I Was Surprised - Man / Pictures Of My Cucumber Farm From Land Preparation To Harvest / Huge Crocodile Caught Alive Behind A Nairalander's Poultry Farm In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.