Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,886 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION - Agriculture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION (76563 Views)

Mushroom Spawn / Mushroom Cultivation / Mushroom Cultivation Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by princelynx: 7:03pm On Sep 02, 2016
If you're interested in joining the telegram group meant for discussing issues relating to Turkey breeding and marketing. Feel free to send a telegram message to 08055678830, to be added or you use this link https:///joinchat/DPhZakGCpQ3BVan6C9623g. You will be glad u did. If you don't have telegram, go to google play store and download it . Thanks.
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 2:02am On Sep 17, 2016
we organize group training and empowerment
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 2:03am On Sep 17, 2016
we organize group training and empowerment programmes
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Fun2015: 9:06pm On Sep 26, 2016
Evening sir/ma, Pls how do i be a per take at the training?
Yeecar:
Mr Anibaba
ayoola.anibaba@fiiro.gov.ng
07064983344 (WHATSAPP)
Bbm: 56117437
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 11:02am On Sep 29, 2016
Fun2015:
Evening sir/ma, Pls how do i be a per take at the training?
Please contact me;
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by seawardfarms: 3:07pm On Oct 01, 2016
Yeecar:
weekly training is on...
how much do you charge for training and or purchase of spores.
Thanks
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by eseogene: 5:01pm On Oct 01, 2016
Thanks Mr Anibaba, my mushrooms coming up nicely

Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 2:33pm On Oct 23, 2016
seawardfarms:
how much do you charge for training and or purchase of spores.
Thanks
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 6:50pm On Oct 28, 2016
Yeecar:
we organize group training and empowerment

Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 10:57am On Nov 08, 2016
eseogene:
Thanks Mr Anibaba, my mushrooms coming up nicely
l
Very nice production. Keep it up !!
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 12:27pm On Nov 10, 2016
princelynx:
If you're interested in joining the telegram group meant for discussing issues relating to Turkey breeding and marketing. Feel free to send a telegram message to 08055678830, to be added or you use this link https:///joinchat/DPhZakGCpQ3BVan6C9623g. You will be glad u did. If you don't have telegram, go to google play store and download it . Thanks.
Okay
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 3:25pm On Nov 12, 2016
Yeecar:

Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 10:42am On Nov 23, 2016
Self employment is the way farward
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by benzion72(m): 4:53pm On Dec 02, 2016
I need Oyster mushroom spawn, How much do you sell per bottle
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Heamah: 11:36pm On Dec 02, 2016
Please what is the shelf life of mushroom? If I harvest mushroom, how many hours /days do I have to sell it. Thanks
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by benzion72(m): 1:55pm On Dec 03, 2016
Yeecar:
We have mushroom spawn available for sale...

How much is a bottle, and where is your location
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 2:16pm On Dec 03, 2016
benzion72:

Please call us 08074265622
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 4:22pm On Dec 11, 2016
benzion72:

There is no need to store them, as there are buyers waiting to pick them up immediately.
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Heamah: 12:56pm On Dec 15, 2016
Yeecar:

There is no need to store them, as there are buyers waiting to pick them up immediately.
does dried mushroom has as much market as fresh?
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by onyeogalu1(m): 8:18am On Dec 22, 2016
sad
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 11:28am On Jan 08, 2017
Heamah:
does dried mushroom has as much market as fresh?
Yes it has sir
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 1:17pm On Jan 10, 2017
onyeogalu1:
Yeecar:

Please do you have bottom mushroom spawn?

YES WE DO SIR
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 12:33pm On Jan 14, 2017
WISHING YOU ALL A FRUITFUL AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR.
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 12:35pm On Jan 14, 2017
Yeecar:
MUSHROOM CULTIVATION

The greatest difficulty in feeding man is to supply a sufficient quantity of the body- building material i.e protein. The other three nutritional categories are: the source of energy food (carbohydrates and fats), accessory food factors (vitamins) and inorganic compounds which are indispensable to good health. Water is of course essential (Chang and Buswell, 2003). In addition to their good proteins, mushrooms are a relatively good source of the following individual nutrients: fat, phosphorus, iron and vitamins including thiamine, riboflavin, ascorbic acid, ergosterine and niacin. They are low in calories, carbohydrates and calcium.
In ancient Egypt, people consider mushroom as the plant of immortality, and the Pharaohs, respecting its delicious flavors, decreed that mushroom should not be touched by commoners.
Today, the science of mushroom has been fully developed for many species in the developed countries in Europe, North America and Asia. For example Agaricus bisporus,mostly produced in North America and European countries. Volvariella volvacea produced in china, Taiwan, Japan, the Philippines and Indonesia. Oyster mushroom Pleurotus ostreatus, P. pulmonarius produced in Asia, Italy and Hungary. The Jew’s ear Auricularia auricula is produced in China for centuries. While these countries are now deriving a great economic benefits (in mushroom exports) and increased the dietary of their people, Nigeria is still behind in this regard. Only a few smart entrepreneurs are into the production of mushroom in Nigeria, however this is not enough to meet the high demands of the health oriented public. There is alot of demand for Mushrooms in Nigeria due to the continous increase in population.

Nutritional value

Protein content, 3-7% when fresh and 25- 40% when dry. Contain all essential amino acids, amides and lysine.
Consumption of mushrooms slows down the spread and effect of cancer, heart disease, HIV/AIDS (by boosting immune system).
Income generation and Employment creation.
Contain all essential amino acids Has Vit.C, cynocobalimin (Vit,B12) content found only in animal products
Low in sodium ideal for people with heart and kidney ointments.
Have iron, calcium, potassium, phosphorus and folic acid.

Advantages of Mushroom Growing

(1) Mushrooms offer tremendous applications as they can be used as food and medicines besides their key ecological roles. They represent as one of the world’s greatest untapped resources of nutrition and palatable food of the future. Mushrooms have been found effective against HIV, cancer, cholesterol reduction, stress, insomnia, asthma, allergies and diabetes (Bobek and Galbavy, 1999)
(2) The demand for mushroom is higher than supply all over the world. (here lies a great opportunity for those that are smart).
(3) Mushrooms are very cheap to cultivate, they grow on waste substances such as, Sawdust, Wood shavings, Cotton waste, Rice bran, Wheat bran, Yam peels, Cassava peels and other agro-industrial wastes.
(4) Mushrooms are relatively fast growing organisms. Some tropical mushrooms can be harvested and consumed within 10 days after spawning.
(5) You do not need a land, a room is enough to start with.
(6) Thus the activity can generate new jobs, especially in tropical or less developed countries.
(7) The return on investment is 500%.
(cool Use of idle structures,
(9) Involvement of small initial capital,
(10) Possible production all the year round
(11) Its a powerful Biodegrader hence environmental con-server.

FOR MORE INFORMATION ON TRAINING,SPAWN SALES AND CONSULTATIONS PLEASE CONTACT US TODAY AT;
Exlusive farms Nig Ltd.

Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 7:06am On Jan 22, 2017
benzion72:

I need Oyster mushroom spawn, How much do you sell per bottle
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 10:17am On Jan 25, 2017
Lets join hands to build this wonderful nation together.

1 Like

Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 9:15am On Jan 27, 2017
Please make use of this opportunity...
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by jjblue: 4:07pm On Jan 27, 2017
Pls what's the marketing prospects if I wan to produce in the North.? pls reply because I am interested
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by petrchuks: 11:24pm On Jan 27, 2017
How is the training manual and the group training respectively sir
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 10:45am On Jan 28, 2017
jjblue:
Pls what's the marketing prospects if I wan to produce in the North.? pls reply because I am interested

Hello sir, of course you can produce it in the North, and supply it to the various regions of the country. Please call me for more info.
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by austino01(m): 11:05am On Jan 28, 2017
Are you among the Nigerian youth that is ready to make good money this 2017, if that is you,please join 100's of youth getting full knowledge on pig farming and getting help to become their own boss before the end of the year Lots of money to be made in this business let me show you how and you will not be disappointed. send me a request on whats app +14042549461 and i will add you to the group don't be left out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (26) (Reply)

My Friend Resigned From FRSC For Farming, After 1 Year, I Was Surprised - Man / Pictures Of My Cucumber Farm From Land Preparation To Harvest / Huge Crocodile Caught Alive Behind A Nairalander's Poultry Farm In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.