Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,970 members, 7,852,277 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:09 PM

Winners Chapel Aka Living Faith Glorify Satan, Illuminati And Freemasonry - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Winners Chapel Aka Living Faith Glorify Satan, Illuminati And Freemasonry (45618 Views)

"If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said / 5 Simple Steps On How To Join The Illuminati And Become Famous & Rich / Words Mostly Used In Living Faith Church A.k.a Winners Chapel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners Chapel Aka Living Faith Glorify Satan, Illuminati And Freemasonry by Nobody: 12:43am On Feb 14, 2019
Emperor4God:
Many people do not know that Winners Chapel aka Living Faith have buildings designed to glorify Satan and promote the Illuminati

Many know that Convenant University is full of Occult symbols, but most ignore the fact that ever proposed built Winners Chapel aka Living Faith is a celebration of the occult.

FOR EXAMPLE WINNERS CHAPEL OTA IS CALLED CANAANLAND AND THE BIBLE SAY'S CURSED IS CANAAN.

Genesis 9:25
And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.

Now think about it why call your church Canaanland unless you have satanic ideas.

Even a Freemason temple is called Canaan.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-Ce73GxpifQA/VMWl3yLzKmI/AAAAAAAAAyw/wvzZnqgj1og/s1600/canaan%2Blodge2.jp[/img]

THE NAME CANAAN IS SO CURSED THAT A MAN WROTE ABOUT IT.
SO TO CALL YOUR CHURCH CANAAN LAND SHOWS EVIL INTENTIONS

WE WILL SHOW THAT THE FOLLOWING ARE ALL ILLUMINATI & FREEMASON BUILDINGS

1 WINNERS CHAPEL NAIROBI KENYA
2 WINNERS CHAPEL INTERNATIONAL TOGO
3 WINNERS CHAPEL KADUNA
4 WINNERS CHAPEL PORT HARCOURT
5 WINNERS CHAPEL ILORIN
6 WINNERS CHAPEL OWERRI
7 WINNERS CHAPEL IBADAN
8 WINNER CHAPEL BOTSWANA
9 WINNERS CHAPEL GOSHEN CITY, ABUJA
10 WINNERS CHAPEL CANAANLAND OTA

Have you wondered why WINNERS CHAPEL GOSHEN CITY, ABUJA has this funny shaped roof?

WE EVEN GO FUTHER TO SHOW THAT THE PASTORS ARE FREEMASONS & MEMBERS OF THE ILLUMINATI
Notice the Pyramid Oyedepo flashes while preaching

THERE IS SO MUCH WELL DOCUMENTED INFORMATION FOR MORE READING

http://emperorundertheking..co.uk/2015/01/winners-chapel-satan-illuminati-and.html

WINNERS CHAPEL ILLORIN HAS PYRAMID IN FRONT

[img]http://2.bp..com/-FOUBNk6ucuw/VMHOrMOB7WI/AAAAAAAAAqY/Jze-J1oyGqA/s1600/winners%2Bilorin4%2Bupload.jpg[/img]

PLEASE LEAVE WINNERS CHAPEL
All these coming from a Christian huh undecided? What a shame
Re: Winners Chapel Aka Living Faith Glorify Satan, Illuminati And Freemasonry by JodieLeall: 6:22pm On Jun 15, 2023
Greetings, from The illuminati world elite empire,
Bringing the poor, the needy and the talented to limelight of fame, riches, powers and security, get recognized in your business, political race, rise to the top in whatever you do, be protected spiritually and physically! All these you will achieve in a twinkle of an eye when you get initiated into the great Illuminati empire group. Once you are initiated to the great Illuminati empire, you will have numerous benefits.
join the Illuminati brotherhood today and get an instant rich sum of USD$5,000,000,00. Car of your choice, Home mansion of your choice, This intention is to build up your financial status as a new member of the Illuminati elite, this is one out of the numerous benefits that are given to our newly recruited members who join the Illuminati brotherhood.
Note that this message was created solely for the purpose of our recruitment scheme which will end next month and this offer is meant for unique ones only, if you are not serious on joining The Illuminati empire secret society, you are advised not to contact us at all. This is because disloyalty is highly not tolerated here in our organization.
Do you agree to be a member of The Illuminati new world order? If you do, kindly reply back through this direct recruitment email only at: churchofdevilcenter@gmail.com or WhatsApp +1(661)666-4507
For more instructions on our membership process.
The Illuminati.
Re: Winners Chapel Aka Living Faith Glorify Satan, Illuminati And Freemasonry by JodieLeall: 6:22pm On Jun 15, 2023
Bringing the poor, the needy and the talented to limelight of fame, riches, powers and security, get recognized in your business, political race, rise to the top in whatever you do, be protected spiritually and physically! All these you will achieve in a twinkle of an eye when you get initiated into the great Illuminati empire group. Once you are initiated to the great Illuminati empire, you will have numerous benefits.
join the Illuminati brotherhood today and get an instant rich sum of USD$5,000,000,00. Car of your choice, Home mansion of your choice, This intention is to build up your financial status as a new member of the Illuminati elite, this is one out of the numerous benefits that are given to our newly recruited members who join the Illuminati brotherhood.
Note that this message was created solely for the purpose of our recruitment scheme which will end next month and this offer is meant for unique ones only, if you are not serious on joining The Illuminati empire secret society, you are advised not to contact us at all. This is because disloyalty is highly not tolerated here in our organization.
Do you agree to be a member of The Illuminati new world order? If you do, kindly reply back through this direct recruitment email only at: churchofdevilcenter@gmail.com or WhatsApp +1(661)666-4507
The Illuminati..
Re: Winners Chapel Aka Living Faith Glorify Satan, Illuminati And Freemasonry by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:21am On Jun 16, 2023
JodieLeall:
The Illuminati..
I SPEAK UNTO THEE ,I MEAN , WHERE I'M IN, AS HELL, DEATH ALSO LISTENING, WHOEVER WATCHING, U WHATSAPP ME, I NOT AS THOU BUT I CAN USE WORDS UNTO THINE,FEEL NEVER TOO BIG,NEVER TOO SMALL,I DO MORE THAN JOIN, WE SEE, IF NOT UNTO NEEDLESS CHECKING, AS UNTO IT,AS UNTO BEING.
Re: Winners Chapel Aka Living Faith Glorify Satan, Illuminati And Freemasonry by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:23am On Jun 16, 2023
JodieLeall:
The Illuminati..
I SPEAK UNTO THEE ,I MEAN , WHERE I'M IN, AS HELL, DEATH ALSO LISTENING, WHOEVER WATCHING, U WHATSAPP ME, I NOT AS THOU BUT I CAN USE WORDS UNTO THINE,FEEL NEVER TOO BIG,NEVER TOO SMALL,I DO MORE THAN JOIN, WE SEE, IF NOT UNTO NEEDLESS CHECKING, AS UNTO IT,AS UNTO BEING.
Re: Winners Chapel Aka Living Faith Glorify Satan, Illuminati And Freemasonry by FxMasterz: 9:52am On Jun 16, 2023
Emperor4God:

If you were discerning you'd know that Winners Chapel is a spiritual death trap

Why call your church Canaanland when the bible is clear
"CURSED IS CANAAN?"

It was Noah who cursed his grandson Canaan. Not God.
We can't tell if Noah's grandson was the one who founded the land of Canaan. But we know that the land of Canaan was later promised and given to Israel as a land full of milk and honey.
Re: Winners Chapel Aka Living Faith Glorify Satan, Illuminati And Freemasonry by BICE(m): 1:10pm On Jun 16, 2023
Emperor4God:
Many people do not know that Winners Chapel aka Living Faith have buildings designed to glorify Satan and promote the Illuminati

Many know that Convenant University is full of Occult symbols, but most ignore the fact that ever proposed built Winners Chapel aka Living Faith is a celebration of the occult.

FOR EXAMPLE WINNERS CHAPEL OTA IS CALLED CANAANLAND AND THE BIBLE SAY'S CURSED IS CANAAN.

Genesis 9:25
And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.

Now think about it why call your church Canaanland unless you have satanic ideas.

Even a Freemason temple is called Canaan.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-Ce73GxpifQA/VMWl3yLzKmI/AAAAAAAAAyw/wvzZnqgj1og/s1600/canaan%2Blodge2.jp[/img]

THE NAME CANAAN IS SO CURSED THAT A MAN WROTE ABOUT IT.
SO TO CALL YOUR CHURCH CANAAN LAND SHOWS EVIL INTENTIONS

WE WILL SHOW THAT THE FOLLOWING ARE ALL ILLUMINATI & FREEMASON BUILDINGS

1 WINNERS CHAPEL NAIROBI KENYA
2 WINNERS CHAPEL INTERNATIONAL TOGO
3 WINNERS CHAPEL KADUNA
4 WINNERS CHAPEL PORT HARCOURT
5 WINNERS CHAPEL ILORIN
6 WINNERS CHAPEL OWERRI
7 WINNERS CHAPEL IBADAN
8 WINNER CHAPEL BOTSWANA
9 WINNERS CHAPEL GOSHEN CITY, ABUJA
10 WINNERS CHAPEL CANAANLAND OTA

Have you wondered why WINNERS CHAPEL GOSHEN CITY, ABUJA has this funny shaped roof?

WE EVEN GO FUTHER TO SHOW THAT THE PASTORS ARE FREEMASONS & MEMBERS OF THE ILLUMINATI
Notice the Pyramid Oyedepo flashes while preaching

THERE IS SO MUCH WELL DOCUMENTED INFORMATION FOR MORE READING

http://emperorundertheking..co.uk/2015/01/winners-chapel-satan-illuminati-and.html

WINNERS CHAPEL ILLORIN HAS PYRAMID IN FRONT

[img]http://2.bp..com/-FOUBNk6ucuw/VMHOrMOB7WI/AAAAAAAAAqY/Jze-J1oyGqA/s1600/winners%2Bilorin4%2Bupload.jpg[/img]

PLEASE LEAVE WINNERS CHAPEL

See you all should stop all this if you see a revelation of that, it's only for your own self
And then it's another thing for you to go and know what meaning you should derive from it

Anywhere you have men expecially in maltitude children of darkness and satan will also be there to hinder them of the manifestations of the glory of God
You that you are talking is there no illuminati at your place of work
The music you listen to and some of the food you eat
This is to tell you that they are everywhere
It is you that will guide yourself and your heart that you don't become of them
Listen to the word of God not the hand sign or leg sign anyone is doing that could be unintentional
Then why are you looking at only the place God curses Canaan why not the places where it's blessed
And I'm sure Canaan is not the only city cursed in the Bible
Israel was also cursed at a particular time of the Bible
So my man JuJu and dark powers such as illuminattii can not bless you to some extent even in the things of God if it does it wun't last long
This ministry has stood the test of time and still standing and like I said vent every word that proceed out of the man behind the ministry before judging the church
Re: Winners Chapel Aka Living Faith Glorify Satan, Illuminati And Freemasonry by Aboyer: 2:24pm On Oct 21, 2023
🔺 🔺 🔺 🔺 🔺
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR RICHES, FAME, POWERS, KNOWLEDGE AND WISDOM.
Are you a business Man or Woman, Politician, Musician, Pastor, Lawyer, Actor, Actress, Banker, Footballer, Model, Graduate, student, Engineer And you want to be Rich, Famous and Powerful in Life, THIS IS YOUR GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY, And NO HUMAN SACRIFICE.
The great Illuminati brotherhood will make you Rich, Powerful, famous and wealthy. You can achieve all your dreams and heart desires by being a member of the Illuminati brotherhood, you will enjoy Long life of prosperity here on Earth.
The truth is real agent are not mainly on facebook or instagram Most of those claiming to be illuminati agent are not, they take my money 3 time and do nothing till a good friend of mine introduce me to a trusted agent that help him to join so I contacted him and discuss with him and follow all the instructions given to me, the good news is now am a full member and I have gotten all my benefit now i know real agent still exist in ILLUMINATI ELITE
If you really want to become a member of the great Illuminati you can contact them today VIA. Their official Email or WhatsApp below.
Email: illuminatichurchofinitiation@gmail.com
OR
WhatsApp +1(415)251-9165
🔺HAIL THE LORDSHIP SUPREMACY 🔺
Re: Winners Chapel Aka Living Faith Glorify Satan, Illuminati And Freemasonry by chuose: 8:06am On Nov 04, 2023

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Has Pre-marital Sex Become A Norm In Our Society Today? / Bishop Oyedepo Curses Jeremiah Omolara's Killers (Winners’ Chapel Pastor Kaduna) / 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.