Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,113 members, 7,838,820 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

5 Signs Your Body Wants You To Quit Your Job - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 5 Signs Your Body Wants You To Quit Your Job (570 Views)

11 Reasons To Quit Your Job And Start A Business / When You Know It's Time To Quit Your Job / 10 Things Nobody Tells You...just Know It's Time To Quit Your Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Signs Your Body Wants You To Quit Your Job by workgist: 12:57pm On Jan 26, 2015
Plenty of people hate their jobs. Exactly how many is hard to say, but depending on which study you believe, somewhere between 20% and 40% of workers can’t stand their jobs.
And to a lot of people this is just the way things are. Once when I went to do a speech a young man told me that “of course I hate my job – that’s why they pay me to do it.” Many people still have the attitude that if you’re enjoying work, you’re not working hard enough, and that the only path to career success is to work long hours and sacrifice everything else in your life for a job that makes you miserable.
Well, it turns out that not only is this kind of thinking completely wrong (studies show that people who like their jobs are more productive and successful at work) but it can also make you sick.
Here are 5 ways that hating your job can harm your health. If any of these signs resonate with you, your body may be telling you to quit your job — or at least make some changes......http://www.workgist.com/5-signs-your-body-wants-you-to-quit-your-job/

(1) (Reply)

Relational Database Management System - (microsoft Access) And Your Business / 10 Signs You Should Leave Your Job / Job Opportunity In Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.