Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Jazakallah Khairan To The Nairaland Muslim Community - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Jazakallah Khairan To The Nairaland Muslim Community (1604 Views)

Violence: The Last Resort In Islam For The Physical Defence Of Muslim Community / A Brother Just Join The Nairaland Muslim Family / Understanding Jazakummullahu Khairan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jazakallah Khairan To The Nairaland Muslim Community by akanke79: 12:58pm On Jan 26, 2015
Jazakallah khairan to the Nairaland Muslim Community

The family express their Gratitude to the Nairaland Muslim Community for standing by the family after the demise of her beloved sister,mother ,friend in the person of Mrs Amina Fahm.The Community made a cash donation of 121,000 naira on the 25th January 2015 for the upkeep of the deceased children.We really appreciate your kind gestures and brotherly love expressed towards the family at this trying period.May Allah in his infinite mercy grant you all the good of this dunya and the akhirah Amin.I wish to give special thanks to mclatunji,cocodiva and ayinba and my Brothers and Sisters in Islam for the multiple visits to the family .
Jazakkallah Khairan

Sis. Risikat(akanke79) On behalf of the family

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jazakallah Khairan To The Nairaland Muslim Community by Abduletudaye(m): 1:32pm On Jan 26, 2015
akanke79:

The family express their Gratitude to the Nairaland Muslim Community for standing by the family after the demise of her beloved sister,mother ,friend in the person of Mrs Amina Fahm.The Community made a cash donation of 121,000 naira on the 25th January 2015 for the upkeep of the deceased children.We really appreciate your kind gestures and brotherly love expressed towards the family at this trying period.May Allah in his infinite mercy grant you all the good of this dunya and the akhirah Amin.I wish to give special thanks to mclatunji,cocodiva and ayinba and my Brothers and Sisters in Islam for the multiple visits to the family .
Jazakkallah Khairan

You're welcome..
Re: Jazakallah Khairan To The Nairaland Muslim Community by maclatunji: 6:49pm On Jan 26, 2015
akanke79:

Jazakkallah Khairan

Wa iyakum. Thank you for this post. It is the least we could do and in line with what our outlook to life as Muslims should be.

May Allah forgive Sister Aminat, grant her Aljannatul Firdaus and be with her children and family.

6 Likes

Re: Jazakallah Khairan To The Nairaland Muslim Community by balash(m): 1:31am On Jan 27, 2015
Thanks For Appreciating Our Meagre Donation And May Allah Forgive Sis Aminat Of Her Sins And Grant Her Aljanah firdaous..

1 Like

Re: Jazakallah Khairan To The Nairaland Muslim Community by saudah(f): 7:57am On Dec 12, 2016
Assalamu Alaikum Warahmatulla My Fellow Muslim
Am not new on nairaland but am new here Am a mother of two residing here in lagos with my husband and kids last month i lost my house and entire property to fire but Alhamdulillah for being Alive,The most painful and surprising part of the issue is that uptil date its my christains neigbour and friends that are standing by me infact even the congregation of church around me paid me a visit pray and help in their own way but the surprising thing from my fellow muslim is they didn't pay me a visit or put me in prayers these is the mosque we have been attending and praying in for 7years,infact my husband & kids has never miss prayers there but they could not share in our sorrow,pain and lost.The question here is does it mean the spirit of love and oneness is gone, When will we muslim practice what we preach towards one another?Does it mean we preach what we can't put into pratice.Am in short of words now thinking twice about human behaviour thanks.
Re: Jazakallah Khairan To The Nairaland Muslim Community by balash(m): 11:22am On Dec 12, 2016
saudah:
Am not new on nairaland but am new here Am a mother of two residing here in lagos with my husband and kids last month i lost my house and entire property to fire but Alhamdulillah for being Alive,The most painful and surprising part of the issue is that uptil date its my christains neigbour and friends that are standing by me infact even the congregation of church around me paid me a visit pray and help in their own way but the surprising thing from my fellow muslim is they didn't pay me a visit or put me in prayers these is the mosque we have been attending and praying in for 7years,infact my husband & kids has never miss prayers there but they could not share in our sorrow,pain and lost.The question here is does it mean the spirit of love and oneness is gone, When will we muslim practice what we preach towards one another?Does it mean we preach what we can't put into pratice.Am in short of words now thinking twice about human behaviour thanks.

Don't submit to such conclusion My sister. Please pm me

1 Like

Re: Jazakallah Khairan To The Nairaland Muslim Community by balash(m): 8:58am On Dec 13, 2016
saudah:

My sister! I don't know why the pm messages are getting jam-packed, would you please whatsapp me on 07066861266! Would be waiting to hear from you

Salaam Alaikum Waramotulah Wabarakatul
Re: Jazakallah Khairan To The Nairaland Muslim Community by balash(m): 5:25pm On Dec 14, 2016
saudah:

My sister am still waiting to hear from you
Re: Jazakallah Khairan To The Nairaland Muslim Community by Empiree: 5:37am On Mar 13, 2017
balash:

My sister am still waiting to hear from you
Did she get back to you about this issue?
Re: Jazakallah Khairan To The Nairaland Muslim Community by saudah(f): 8:18am On Mar 15, 2017
Jazakallahu khair to Nairaland muslim community for the donation given to me thanks and am greatful most especially to brother Balash may Allah (s.w.t) bless and reward you for the care and concern you show us Amin.
Re: Jazakallah Khairan To The Nairaland Muslim Community by balash(m): 5:54pm On Mar 15, 2017
saudah:
Jazakallahu khair to Nairaland muslim community for the donation given to me thanks and am greatful most especially to brother Balash may Allah (s.w.t) bless and reward you for the care and concern you show us Amin.
. You welcome my sister, May Almighty Allah continue to protect and guide you
Re: Jazakallah Khairan To The Nairaland Muslim Community by saudah(f): 6:17am On Mar 16, 2017
Amin Ya Rabbi.

(1) (Reply)

French Consul (regional Ambassador) In Kuwait Accepts Islam After Fajr This Morn / Hadith Thaqalayn / Mystery & Light Of The Holy Qur'an

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.