Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Porting Custom Roms To Infinix Hot [HELP] - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Porting Custom Roms To Infinix Hot [HELP] (1709 Views)

Etisalat Recorded The Highest Incoming Porting Activities In Q1 2017 – Ncc / Get Custom Roms & Stock Roms Of Every MTK Android PHONE HERE / Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Porting Custom Roms To Infinix Hot [HELP] by ochuski(m): 2:01pm On Jan 26, 2015
Please my fellow Nairalanders i need help(not juzt me alone but all users of infinix hot) on how to port Custom made roms to dis phone(infinix hot) am tired of using launchers and i want to use the real thing. am a phone geek and want my phone to look geeky. HELP HELP HELP!!!

2 Likes

Re: Porting Custom Roms To Infinix Hot [HELP] by val4nairaland(m): 7:17am On Apr 17, 2015
HOW TO FLASH ROM
1) Your must have Admin Access i.e you must have a Rooted Phone and CWM recovery Installed.

2) Download the Custom ROM you wish to Update

3) Boot to CWM Recovery Mode (Power Off your Phone and then Press Power Button + Volume Up Button untill you enter The Recovery mode)

4) You Can Backup your Stock Rom b4 flashing for safety ( CWM Backup & Restore & Backup )

5) Now Follow This steps for flashing Rom
Wipe data/factory Reset
Wipe cache Partition
Go to Mount & Storage select / Format System
Then to Advance / Wipe Dalvik Cache

Now Go Back
Select Install Zip From SDcard
Choose the Zip file of the CUSTOM ROM where you saved it in SD Card
Then follow the installation

Wait Untill the Installation Finish.

Then Reboot Your Phone

Done
Re: Porting Custom Roms To Infinix Hot [HELP] by Merlve(m): 11:29am On Apr 22, 2015
Infinix hot fones are bitches, tho am using one... Bt i finally upraded it with a custom rom... Android 5.0. Yep dats wat am using now and its freaking awesome... So if u wanna learn how i did dis... Just add me on bbm 55DA0EF8... Its a free world guys
Re: Porting Custom Roms To Infinix Hot [HELP] by Benart(m): 1:30pm On Apr 22, 2015
i would hv helped u guys but am not an infinix user

#Teamgionee we gat over 60 custom roms
Re: Porting Custom Roms To Infinix Hot [HELP] by obosirow: 8:43pm On Apr 22, 2015
Merlve:
Infinix hot fones are bitches, tho am using one... Bt i finally upraded it with a custom rom... Android 5.0. Yep dats wat am using now and its freaking awesome... So if u wanna learn how i did dis... Just add me on bbm 55DA0EF8... Its a free world guys

Will it work with HOT NOTE?
Re: Porting Custom Roms To Infinix Hot [HELP] by steric58(m): 12:55am On Apr 23, 2015
Merlve:
is it popkat, the damn custom rom is not stable
Re: Porting Custom Roms To Infinix Hot [HELP] by Merlve(m): 3:52am On Apr 23, 2015
obosirow:

Will it work with HOT NOTE?
no it won't
Re: Porting Custom Roms To Infinix Hot [HELP] by Merlve(m): 3:53am On Apr 23, 2015
steric58:
is it popkat, the damn custom rom is not stable
yea it is... So far ion hav probs wt it.
Re: Porting Custom Roms To Infinix Hot [HELP] by steric58(m): 6:19am On Apr 23, 2015
Merlve:
yea it is... So far ion hav probs wt it.
what about the memory card bug and phone not being loud moreover you can't tweak simple server on it, on less is not the one you download from Androidvillaz,please state the bugs

(1) (Reply)

Which Android Phone Can I Get For #6000? / TECNOxMancity Partnership; A Great Deal or Nah? / How To Install Whatsapp On Blackberry 10 Devices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.