Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

D 5.40 2 Isleworth - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / D 5.40 2 Isleworth (933 Views)

Chinua Achebe Tops The List Of 40 Most Powerful Celebrities In Africa / Chimamanda Makes Newyork's Top 20 Under 40 Yrs Writers / I Have 40 Free Books For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

D 5.40 2 Isleworth by doyin13(m): 6:24pm On Dec 24, 2008
I am rewriting this story again. My adoring fans cheesy grin were disappointed with the previous output.

Chapter 1

I ran along the platform, a headless chicken amongst the throng of pen bound roosters. Any other context, more than a few eyebrows would be raised as I clambered, jostled, pushed. . . .But this was Clapham Junction station, reputedly the busiest station in the Uk. On the face of it, a most blatant fib. But it sure felt busy today. Could I still catch him? Perhaps I should have alerted the police. It had been a tossup between simply calling the police, or a face to face showdown, hoping to convince him about the folly of his plight. As I struggled towards platform seven, it began to dawn on me I was the foolish one. I knew the chap less than a year, and yet I thought I could. . . . .

‘’KHALEDDDDDDDD’’, I screamed as I sighted a familiar black jacket. I ignored the disapproving stares.’’KHALEDDDDDDD’’, I screamed again. Black jacket turned his head along with those around him. What had looked like the light mixed race hue turned out to be full white.

‘’Bleep’’, I cursed out loud.

I was still three platforms away and the train had probably arrived. How was I so sure anyway he was about to commit the dastardly deed. All the text message had said was, ‘d 5.40 2 Isleworth’. He could have sent it to me in error, although his phone had been switched off when I called him back. But who was I kidding. This was the day of reckoning, my worst suspicions confirmed.

‘’I know he wants me to stop him’’, I said to myself. A thought at once heartening as much as it was scary. It was a testament to the bond we had shared the past year. But it was also a testament I guess to a longing. This city could be really harsh especially for people of my naturally introverted disposition. The loneliness insipid at first soon mushrooms into thoughts of the morbid and macabre. This wasn’t simply about saving Khaled or the people that would go with him. I was also desperately trying to save myself.
Re: D 5.40 2 Isleworth by RainbowDude(m): 6:51pm On Mar 24, 2018
I love to write male 2 male erotic literature. Contact me if you want that or want the real thing. Even if you have a wife or girl-friend, I will not tell.
Just message me in confidence. 09069636128 or 07034426064 or 0907-6003396,

Only serious, and clean men, not violent or a religious man preaching 2 me 2 change my ways. I chose this gaylifestyle n enjoy intimate moments with other men n so pls let me be n live my life the way i want.

This is NOT a service. No exchange of money or offers. Just 2 men enjoying each other's company as mature adults!
Re: D 5.40 2 Isleworth by RainbowDude(m): 6:51pm On Mar 24, 2018
RainbowDude:
I love to write male 2 male erotic literature. Contact me if you want that or want the real thing. Even if you have a wife or girl-friend, I will not tell.
Just message me in confidence. 09069636128 or 07034426064 or 0907-6003396,

Only serious, and clean men, not violent or a religious man preaching 2 me 2 change my ways. I chose this gaylifestyle n enjoy intimate moments with other men n so pls let me be n live my life the way i want.

This is NOT a service. No exchange of money or offers. Just 2 men enjoying each other's company as mature adults!
kiss kiss

(1) (Reply)

I'm A Nigerian Not A Terrorist. / My Lovely Love Messages For My Lovely Sweetheart / Good Men Make Mistakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.