Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

The Euphoria And Felicity Of The Muslim Heaven. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Euphoria And Felicity Of The Muslim Heaven. (1456 Views)

Beyond The Euphoria Of New Year Celebration- By Azemobor Gregory / Muslim Heaven VS Christian Heaven / He Saw The Pope And The Muslim Leader In HELL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Euphoria And Felicity Of The Muslim Heaven. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 26, 2015
1. A sinner will enter the muslim heaven if his sins are not too big! (Sura 53:32).

2.There is going to be a lot of sexual activities in paradise. Allah talks about a lot of virgins which no person or angel have deflowered. One hadith says each muslim will be entitled to 500houris, 4,000 virgins and 8,000 non-virgins - making 12,000 women altogether - just for one person!
Prophet Mohammed also said that the lowliest of the inhabitant of paradise will be he who has 80,000 servants and 72 wives..

3.Plenty of wine in the islam paradise..Prophet Mohammed said 'He who drinks wine in this world and dies when he is addicted to it, not having repented, will not drink it in the next'..

There is no god but Allah and Mohammed is his messenger!
Re: The Euphoria And Felicity Of The Muslim Heaven. by basilico: 3:51pm On Jan 26, 2015
And what will the women get in paradise?
Re: The Euphoria And Felicity Of The Muslim Heaven. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 26, 2015
basilico:
And what will the women get in paradise?

Hmmm...Prophet mohammed didn't say anything about women....but I think they will also receive what the men would receive..

And that's a plus..There would be lesbianism in paradise.
Re: The Euphoria And Felicity Of The Muslim Heaven. by Anas09: 6:25pm On Jan 26, 2015
The women will enjoy the straffing nah. See as Satan dey decieve people and dem no dey even sitdown think am. Its so sad.
Re: The Euphoria And Felicity Of The Muslim Heaven. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 26, 2015
Forget about the women..its a man's world..
Re: The Euphoria And Felicity Of The Muslim Heaven. by Anas09: 9:38pm On Jan 26, 2015
Make dem forget the women? Hmmmm. Dats means deris no need for dem abokis to kill us nah. because dem dey kill us so that dem go qualify to get women. Mehnnnn. Who knows how hard it is to disvirgin a babe and prepare her for the real thing. Just imagine doing that to 72 sexually naived women. Dat na serious work oooo. Abi dem no go get penial fracture? Hmmmm. But wait oooo. After u don disvirgin dem, if dem Come enjoy am, hmmmm. Anyways, Allah go give them eternal erection to fulfil the pleasure. How stupid is that? Fornication and random sex in Allahs heaven. SMDH
Re: The Euphoria And Felicity Of The Muslim Heaven. by onetrack(m): 9:58pm On Jan 26, 2015
Men will also have a permanent erec.tion in heaven.
Re: The Euphoria And Felicity Of The Muslim Heaven. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 27, 2015
Anas09:
Make dem forget the women? Hmmmm. Dats means deris no need for dem abokis to kill us nah. because dem dey kill us so that dem go qualify to get women. Mehnnnn. Who knows how hard it is to disvirgin a babe and prepare her for the real thing. Just imagine doing that to 72 sexually naived women. Dat na serious work oooo. Abi dem no go get penial fracture? Hmmmm. But wait oooo. After u don disvirgin dem, if dem Come enjoy am, hmmmm. Anyways, Allah go give them eternal erection to fulfil the pleasure. How stupid is that? Fornication and random sex in Allahs heaven. SMDH

Men will be given permanent erec.tion in heaven..
Re: The Euphoria And Felicity Of The Muslim Heaven. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 27, 2015
onetrack:
Men will also have a permanent erec.tion in heaven.

Exactly..
Re: The Euphoria And Felicity Of The Muslim Heaven. by TheIkoro(m): 11:01pm On Jan 30, 2015
DDeliverer:
1. A sinner will enter the muslim heaven if his sins are not too big! (Sura 53:32).

2.There is going to be a lot of sexual activities in paradise. Allah talks about a lot of virgins which no person or angel have deflowered. One hadith says each muslim will be entitled to 500houris, 4,000 virgins and 8,000 non-virgins - making 12,000 women altogether - just for one person!
Prophet Mohammed also said that the lowliest of the inhabitant of paradise will be he who has 80,000 servants and 72 wives..

3.Plenty of wine in the islam paradise..Prophet Mohammed said 'He who drinks wine in this world and dies when he is addicted to it, not having repented, will not drink it in the next'..

There is no god but Allah and Mohammed is his messenger!

With absolutely all the grief that ever mourned, that still mourns, and that can ever mourn the blood by
which Jesus was kicked off all the glory of Solomon whilst he was on earth; I do have to enjoin all those that truly would I believe
they indeed follow The Christ (all these being mostly such as those that kicked Jesus off that glory of which I
speak) to seek the city which is to come (this being all they would seek, were they truly following The Christ) that city which, being the
Christian Heaven, is none other than the glory kicked off Jesus whilst he was on earth.

- Ikoro Iyineleda.
(www.theholyhomily..com).
Re: The Euphoria And Felicity Of The Muslim Heaven. by lastmessenger: 11:53pm On Jan 30, 2015
Allahs heaven is for the extremely sexually perverted folks.
Re: The Euphoria And Felicity Of The Muslim Heaven. by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 31, 2015
lastmessenger:
Allahs heaven is for the extremely sexually perverted folks.
They don't care!!
Re: The Euphoria And Felicity Of The Muslim Heaven. by lastmessenger: 7:21am On Jan 31, 2015
DDeliverer:

They don't care!!
And that is why they are ready to die via Jihad or suicide bombing so that they can get into their eternal sexual reward from their do called Allah.
What a dirty heaven?
Re: The Euphoria And Felicity Of The Muslim Heaven. by johnydon22(m): 8:09am On Jan 31, 2015
You know sometimes its is just so amusing that people who are expecting golden mansions and white robes in heaven thinks the people who are expecting wives in heaven to be delusional... whats the difference?
lmao......aaaaaaaaah religion nawa ooooo

1 Like

Re: The Euphoria And Felicity Of The Muslim Heaven. by ProfessorPeter(m): 8:09am On Jan 31, 2015
Dem go born children? if yes Nna, plenty children go full Allah's heaven. Imagine 72 women give birth to about 30 children each?
Re: The Euphoria And Felicity Of The Muslim Heaven. by kevoh(m): 8:15am On Jan 31, 2015
Erm, what happens in the Christian version of heaven? I need to make a choice tongue
Re: The Euphoria And Felicity Of The Muslim Heaven. by TheIkoro(m): 9:54am On Jan 31, 2015
TheIkoro:

With absolutely all the grief that ever mourned, that still mourns, and that can ever mourn the blood by
which Jesus was kicked off all the glory of Solomon whilst he was on earth; I do have to enjoin all those that truly would I believe
they indeed follow The Christ (all these being mostly such as those that kicked Jesus off that glory of which I
speak) to seek the city which is to come (this being all they would seek, were they truly following The Christ) that city which, being the
Christian Heaven, is none other than the glory kicked off Jesus whilst he was on earth.

- Ikoro Iyineleda.

And even the Pharaoh Seers (due to whom I say the Sir Do Sees) do see well enough to know that which
Jesus declared to be the glory of Solomon - the CONglomerations built (in their own case) by the hands of CONvicts with the hands of the CON through which
they would the gullible and the fool be a CONvert of theirs; the CONglomerations that is the city which is to come, yet is in no hereafter.

- Ikoro Iyineleda.
Re: The Euphoria And Felicity Of The Muslim Heaven. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 31, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
Dem go born children? if yes Nna, plenty children go full Allah's heaven. Imagine 72 women give birth to about 30 children each?

I never think of that children aspect before...
Hmmmm..let me think about it..
Re: The Euphoria And Felicity Of The Muslim Heaven. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 31, 2015
kevoh:
Erm, what happens in the Christian version of heaven? I need to make a choice tongue

You are yet to decide? Aah!

(1) (Reply)

Some Powerful Catholic Prayer! / Christians: God Created Man In His Own Image, Is God Circumcised / What Pastor Adeboye Told Young Men To Do To Women Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.