Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,820 members, 7,956,088 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:30 AM

Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To An Ugly Child - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To An Ugly Child (839 Views)

Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry / Newly-Wedded Lady Dies Hours After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos / Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To An Ugly Child by mzjaney(f): 4:02pm On Jan 26, 2015
A Chinese man has successfully divorced and sued his wife for giving birth to “a very ugly baby”.

According to Irish Times, Jian Feng accused his wife of infidelity and asked for a DNA test to actually know if he is the father of the baby.

The test however proved that the baby is actually his, but the shocker came when his wife revealed that she had undergone cosmetic surgery worth about $100,000 before they had met to improve her looks.

Jian Feng thereafter sued his wife for false pretense as he married her thinking she was naturally beautiful.

“I married my wife out of love, but as soon as we had our first daughter, we began having marital issues. Our daughter was incredibly ugly, to the point where it horrified me,” Jian Feng told the Irish Times.

Jian Feng won the case and the wife was ordered to pay the sum of $120,000.

http://darlingtonblog.com/2015/01/26/man-divorces-wife-for-giving-birth-to-an-ugly-child/

Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To An Ugly Child by Obascoetubi: 4:07pm On Jan 26, 2015
picture of ugly daughter or i dont biliv
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To An Ugly Child by Mologi(m): 4:11pm On Jan 26, 2015
those otondos are actually fugl

but only oyinbo dey do
this one(divorsing unneccerily)
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To An Ugly Child by banjicom(m): 4:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
angry Jesus!!! See face!
So oyinbo too dey ugly, imagine if this kids are dark skin!
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To An Ugly Child by RICHOLAC(m): 4:36pm On Jan 26, 2015
Eyaah! If it is an African people for done be talk rubbish.
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To An Ugly Child by RICHOLAC(m): 4:39pm On Jan 26, 2015
Absolutely ridiculous, i can't see my self Hahahaha.
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To An Ugly Child by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 26, 2015
She did cosmetic surgery to improve her looks but the her genes were not "cosmetized".
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To An Ugly Child by fucktard1: 5:08pm On Jan 26, 2015
i cant help but......lmao!

(1) (Reply)

APC Family / Did Every African Or Nigerian Experience The Same Things? / The 10 Unspoken Rules Of S*x…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.