Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,356 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry (58795 Views)

Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals / Zambian Woman Divorces Her Illiterate Husband After He Sponsored Her Education / Teacher Divorces Her Husband Over “Unattractive Joystick” In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by bumi10(m): 2:23pm On Jun 09, 2017
A Jos Upper Area Court on Thursday 8th June, 2017 dissolved the marriage between 27-year-old Rukayat Ahmed, an NYSC member, and Alkasim Ahmed, following a petition filed by the former.

Rukayat, a resident of Jos, had approached the court seeking the dissolution of the marriage on the grounds that she was no more in love with Alkasim.

The woman, who filed a direct complaint to the court, argued that such separation was permissible in Islamic law, “if the partners are no more in love and therefore unwilling to live together”. When the case was mentioned on May 25, the husband did not object to Rukayat’s demand.

At the resumption of hearing on the matter on Thursday, the Judge, Yahaya Ahmed, endorsed the separation of the couple and ordered the petitioner to refund the N80,000 paid as dowry by her husband, as applicable in Islamic law.

Rukayat immediately paid the money and walked away a free woman.

FYI
- Tell me if the story is not the fact that she has seen another man better and richer than her husband and that they are not on the same levels again. Tell me if this is not the main story. And if you think is not, were did she get 80K while their "alawe" na 20k per months...lol

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/06/nysc-member-divorces-husband-refunds.html

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by NwaAmaikpe: 2:24pm On Jun 09, 2017
embarassed

Who will take the second-hand depreciated woman.

Senseless woman,

She woulda remained in her husband's house and continued shagging her lovers...her husband would never have known... After all, Toto no get meter.
And it woulda been a WIN-WIN case for her.

Now who will take her in

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by midehi2(f): 2:24pm On Jun 09, 2017
Rubbish! the 2nd guy will dump her too, mumu, leaving husband for boy, mtcheeeeew!

27 Likes

Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by taylor88(m): 2:24pm On Jun 09, 2017
11 month's love

Reminisce those good days@ ekiti

i fvckk like it's my last

I over used my D**k that i wanted to get a fairly used D**k from Ado(only if it exists)

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by Marrtynze(m): 2:25pm On Jun 09, 2017
This is what happens when you begin to serve another D during NYSC, Baba should just take his L in peace

12 Likes

Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by Theyveedo(m): 2:25pm On Jun 09, 2017
She has gotten a new catch

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by taylor88(m): 2:26pm On Jun 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
grin

guy abeg u dey sleep untop of mast?

nananana wey I say mk i book space u don double cross

blv it u not making heaven

11 Likes

Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by imma2(m): 2:26pm On Jun 09, 2017
The power of joystick grin grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by neyor01(m): 2:31pm On Jun 09, 2017
taylor88:

guy abeg u dey sleep untop of mast?

nananana wey I say mk i book space u don double cross

blv it u not making heaven

grin
Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by smardray(m): 2:32pm On Jun 09, 2017
She don see anoda mugu for camp

7 Likes

Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by Saintsammurai(m): 2:36pm On Jun 09, 2017
I pity the new guy in advance..
Because this lady will sleep with anyone for money including monkeys and cows and dogs and horses..

19 Likes

Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 09, 2017
e bigger one male corper wit giant cassava don dey gbensh her wella for camp.see wetin NYSC cassava don cause shocked

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by cerowo(f): 2:39pm On Jun 09, 2017
She don see beta bobo 4 camp
Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 09, 2017
smardray:
She don see anoda mugu for camp
na she go be the mugu in this case cos camp love no dey last so for a lady to divorce her husband cos of a random guy she see for camp that one mumuity raise to the power of ten cheesy.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 09, 2017
lefulefu:

na she go be the mugu in this case cos camp love no dey last so for a lady to divorce her husband cos of a random guy she see for camp that one mumuity raise to the power of ten cheesy.
More often than not, meeting a guy in camp may not be the reason why she divorced the husband. Since their marriage is an Islamic one, she may have been married off to the guy when she was very young, had no affection for him, and was probably doing her parents' bidding. Now she's older, enlightened by education and feels she doesn't deserve the man in her life. If this is the case I see nothing wrong in her actions.

93 Likes

Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 09, 2017
E can pain cheesy chaii i swear i would reject the money and find a beta woman chaii

Not gf , wife dumping you after u done rest mind say u done marry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 09, 2017
Benita27:
More often than not, meeting a guy in camp may not be the reason why she divorced the husband. Since their marriage is an Islamic one, she may have been married off to the guy when she was very young, had no affection for him, and was probably doing her parents' bidding. Now she's older, enlightened by education and feels she doesn't deserve the man in her life. If this is the case I see nothing wrong in her actions.
oh dat one?
srry oo i didnt even read d content cheesy.oh a muslim?
was thinking it was one of those slay corper queens cheesy.muslim own na different case.

6 Likes

Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by Headlesschicken(m): 2:59pm On Jun 09, 2017
undecided Female corpers r busy sucking d!cks in d name of serving dia father's land...Confused set of girls..

12 Likes

Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 09, 2017
lefulefu:

oh dat one?
srry oo i didnt even read d content cheesy.oh a muslim?
was thinking it was one of those slay corper queens cheesy.muslim own na different case.
E be say you no read the content. Na their way sha. grin

2 Likes

Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by Meekmind(m): 3:08pm On Jun 09, 2017
Hhmmm...that was how my gf (now Ex) left me on the spot in a public place without any issues or any offence from me & went with a guy in a car right in my very presence...Though she has been behaving very strange & funny giving me needless attitude hence the reason for going over to her place to find out what problem really was & resolve it, not knowing i'm the one still dating her & that she has moved on...To say it was painful is an understatement, I went back home, ruminate over everything, cried & moved on...
Thank God i went over to her place sha, i wouldn't have known there is more to it...ALL THIS HAPPENED WITHIN THE SPACE OF A WEEK

NOTE: This is a girl that was always begging/pleading with me not to jilt/Cheat on her all the time, the tin sef don turn her personal anthem, she monitors & investigate pass F.B.I...who would have thought she would be the one to err, she was not even remorseful...MAY 24 a day i'll never forget

I have downloaded some anti-shocker
Life is full of shocks-Mum's advise

53 Likes

Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by ReneeNuttall(f): 3:09pm On Jun 09, 2017
Benita27:

My exact thought too.Years back,there used to be dis advanced aboki gateman close yo my former area,who got married to a 14 yrs old gal.The owner of the house later sent d gal to pry and secondary sch,she became wise.Next thing she ran away from home,declining to marry d man.An old man at that. If that corpers own is similar then I see nothing wrong with that.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by beatrice58: 3:47pm On Jun 09, 2017
plz help me qualify to participate in a competition by clicking d link below and liking my video. u dnt need to watch it jex like it. God bless u as u do so.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUucRSdBjsa/

1 Like

Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by tuoyoojo(m): 3:48pm On Jun 09, 2017
return dowry ke

what of all the puna when the man don dey chop since

who is going to pay for that one

7 Likes

Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by Thunderlicious: 3:48pm On Jun 09, 2017
bumi10:

FYI - Tell me if the story is not the fact that she has seen another man better and richer than her husband and that they are not on the same levels again. Tell me if this is not the main story. And if you think is not, were did she get 80K while their "alawe" na 20k per months...lol

She may have other reasons like preparing for suicide bombing, and she is currently spending from the money they paid her. The husband would be thankful later.

4 Likes

Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by ekems2017(f): 3:48pm On Jun 09, 2017
She has seen a new guy in camp. Very soon it will turn sour I promise you.

1 Like

Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by KKKWHITE(m): 3:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
women with fake love they only love money

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by Wizkhalifa2(m): 3:50pm On Jun 09, 2017
This one dan collect beta LAMBA for camp. grin

2 Likes

Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by Enezoza(f): 3:50pm On Jun 09, 2017
Everyone is blaming the woman...
A woman cannot decide to fall out of love for no reason... she must have been through alot... Who knows how the man has been treating her??

Treat some women as though they are angels, they will still leave...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by seunlly(m): 3:51pm On Jun 09, 2017
when you are not before now you are regretting.
Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by mirabel001(f): 3:52pm On Jun 09, 2017
gud
Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by michoim(m): 3:52pm On Jun 09, 2017
She don find another man for NYSC camp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Mariam Nabatanzi Who Has 42 Children: 'Uganda's Most Fertile Woman' / Why Children Of Strict Parents Turn Out To Be Worse / I Resigned From Work In Lagos, Relocated To Abuja To Be With My Girl & Get A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.