Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Its Official:the Lyrics:death Blow Pt 1 From Modenine - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Its Official:the Lyrics:death Blow Pt 1 From Modenine (8352 Views)

New Singles From Modenine / Need The Lyrics Of "bianule" By Samsung / Arsenal Anthem: Brandnew Joint From Modenine! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its Official:the Lyrics:death Blow Pt 1 From Modenine by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 24, 2008
Mr Xclusive is back man.Y'all know d deal.
Here is d Lyrics,undiluted from source, sure source that is,

Death Blow

I didn't want to do this, cos ur careers already thru,
now look whut u did to u Ama hop back in the lab and bring the ether to you
I got more respect for your dancers than you,
heard you sacked a few cos they refused to sleep with you,
No wonder there's nobody left in your crew, Suave Nomolos jafar and T boi all left you,Now you wanna pull a P-boy (plan B) coming at me boy your getting destroyed
Im talking to you, the track was a decoy, take my advise read boy stop faking,
You said im Lame but I take u out like Liam in taken,
Your pitiful ridiculed stop making noise , listen and learn,
My fire go burn my tire go turn individual lyrical shut up u little ass worm,
U claiming that u got doe u still skinny, Cocoa yam head long neck like a guinea fowl,
I told you before una go bow, I vowed not to blast u , I rap pass you,
I'm bringing a wrecking ball for your sand castle built to out spit out wit and outlast you,
My delivery bangs like letter bomb parcels , spit in your face and shake the hand of KENNIS,Now your contemplating suicide like Ayeni,Look Napoleon get ready for your waterloo today, ama prove it mic wise you got nothing to say "wild like a baboon under the moon"………nothing to say.
Your going ape shit rite now you don't want it, the joint you did with nice was nice cos NICE was on it,
Boys don't spit,
boy dey vomit,
boy are sick,
boys are not smiling we no well oh,
SWATROOT baby those are tight rappers ,hello,
You rap for mechanics I rap and you panic leave you manic depressed damn it, im too NICE,I expose you, now your covers compromised, shame on you, now pull your head warmer over your eyes,Take it off , eh hen !! Modenine is with the prize,
Im bigger than you lyrically forget about size , heard your third albums gonna be your last bye bye,
Hustling to sell it to shoe makers they no buy, waka waka waka was a track that nobody felt,OJB rap better than you, you need help!! Know your secrets but I wont hit below the beltHuuuuuu@@ do I hear a sight of relief??
Too easy [b]I thought son was nice with the beef[/b],Im the rap pugilist knock the plaque out ya teeth,
You aint banging you're a fire Cracker ,
im the shit man you're the shit packer,
RASQUIE was wack but your new shits wacker!!!
Ama RHYMZO that ass you're a boomboclot!!!!!!!!!Head warmer in the sun , whut are you,
don't let me 50 Jah you( 5o cent , jah rule)End your already ending career and discard you,[/b]Let me help you out you got a little money ,, MAINTAIN got more money than you aint that funny,[b]No , the funny thing is you're a dancer now , trying to compete with KAFFY and SUZIE howww,[/b]Mr Penguin Happy feet just got served , [b]banging didn't bang . No NICE words ,It was wacker than your freestyle for SILVER BIRD"S 25th Aniversary,Daddy Showkey took you to the nursery, mercy me , now you wanna kick a verse for me,No courtesy, [b]I just Aired him out TYSONIZED him , with his ear in my mouth,[/b]I got more verses dude , I no fit shout , we can make it personal you know whut im talking about,[b]I got some info on you incriminating no doubt , many former close friends and they all ratted you out!!!![/b]Hashanah ………, Talk till fade
Re: Its Official:the Lyrics:death Blow Pt 1 From Modenine by lalaboi(m): 11:03pm On Dec 24, 2008
Nice one olayokun.

I like this part,

"You rap for mechanics I rap and you panic leave you manic depressed damn it, I'm too NICE,I expose you, now your covers compromised"

lol! who says he raps with primary scchool english?

I saw the video made by modenine crew on youtube, mode was carrying gun, and pictures of ruggedman was shown during the course of the song

Here's the link
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=QM_lxj0King
Re: Its Official:the Lyrics:death Blow Pt 1 From Modenine by khanye(m): 9:55am On Dec 25, 2008
don't let me 50 Jah you( 5o cent , jah rule)End your already ending career and discard you, grin

Mr Penguin Happy feet just got served , banging didn't bang . No NICE words grin

Mode is crazy!

Olayokun what d deal?
Re: Its Official:the Lyrics:death Blow Pt 1 From Modenine by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 25, 2008
Am good khanye.
Mode killed n heard a video i comin soon.But not 4 Death Blow.
Re: Its Official:the Lyrics:death Blow Pt 1 From Modenine by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 25, 2008
this is my fav part My delivery bangs like letter bomb parcels .
Re: Its Official:the Lyrics:death Blow Pt 1 From Modenine by dawhizkid1(m): 11:00am On Dec 26, 2008
I'd alway been a Ruggedman's Fan but i knew modey is better lyrically.1 thing dat's sure is dat Ruggedman got delivery n dat is where mode9 fail.His death blow lyrics is dope but if it was Rugged dat spat dat,it would have had a greater effect.No offence,but i don't feel Mode9
Re: Its Official:the Lyrics:death Blow Pt 1 From Modenine by khanye(m): 12:15pm On Dec 26, 2008
da-whizkid:

I'd alway been a Ruggedman's Fan but i knew modey is better lyrically.1 thing that's sure is that Ruggedman got delivery n that is where mode9 fail.His death blow lyrics is dope but if it was Rugged that spat that,it would have had a greater effect.No offence,but i don't feel Mode9

WHat's ur point dude?

1 Like

Re: Its Official:the Lyrics:death Blow Pt 1 From Modenine by dawhizkid1(m): 12:36pm On Dec 26, 2008
@khanye
My point is i've listened 2dat song for umpteenth times n i didn't know it was a diss song,lol! If it was Rugged every 12yr old will feel it like it was 2pac re-hitting em up.No offence but d song lacks delivery.My opinion though.Get it!
Re: Its Official:the Lyrics:death Blow Pt 1 From Modenine by lalaboi(m): 12:44pm On Dec 26, 2008
da-whizkid:

@khanye
My point is i've listened 2dat song for umpteenth times n i didn't know it was a diss song,lol! If it was Rugged every 12yr old will feel it like it was 2pac re-hitting em up.No offence but d song lacks delivery.My opinion though.Get it!

No delivery on this song? naahhh mate! i completely disagree!

yea your opinion.lol! maybe cos you like ruggedman too much and you wanna remain loyal lol
Re: Its Official:the Lyrics:death Blow Pt 1 From Modenine by khanye(m): 12:52pm On Dec 26, 2008
@ da-whizkid

Only a FUji listener will tell me Death Blow does'nt make any sense. You're blinded with the wack rap from rugged. It's gud.

Rugged sings but he cant Rap.

We talking about Skill here cool
Re: Its Official:the Lyrics:death Blow Pt 1 From Modenine by dawhizkid1(m): 1:15pm On Dec 26, 2008
@khanye
jab,jab,jab,jab,jab,punch/i won't relent until i hear ur bone crunch.Is dat singin? Or does it sounds like fuji? Ur honest answer is all i need
Re: Its Official:the Lyrics:death Blow Pt 1 From Modenine by khanye(m): 1:36pm On Dec 26, 2008
da-whizkid:

@khanye
jab,jab,jab,jab,jab,punch/i won't relent until i hear ur bone crunch.Is that singin? Or does it sounds like fuji? Ur honest answer is all i need

What song is that and for me that does'nt look like a good lyrics. It's like you're talking grin
Re: Its Official:the Lyrics:death Blow Pt 1 From Modenine by dawhizkid1(m): 2:22pm On Dec 26, 2008
@khanye
"jab,jab,jab,jab,jab,punch/i won't relent until i hear ur bone crunch/"-banging - Ruggedman
Now answer my question"grim"
Re: Its Official:the Lyrics:death Blow Pt 1 From Modenine by fstranger: 5:33pm On Dec 26, 2008
BTW, is mode9 ibo? just wanna know before I give my comprehensive assessment!

Thanks!
Igbo Kwenu!
Re: Its Official:the Lyrics:death Blow Pt 1 From Modenine by lalaboi(m): 5:37pm On Dec 26, 2008
No. he is Yooba. His name is babatunde

Dont be a Tribalist oh grin
Re: Its Official:the Lyrics:death Blow Pt 1 From Modenine by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 26, 2008
And if he's not ibo,i guess u will castigate him abi.
U must b one of the retard ass tribalist.
Re: Its Official:the Lyrics:death Blow Pt 1 From Modenine by fstranger: 6:14pm On Dec 26, 2008
olayokun:

Don't be too fast to jump to conclusion!
You don't know me!
Re: Its Official:the Lyrics:death Blow Pt 1 From Modenine by xlim: 10:47pm On Dec 26, 2008
mode is SSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO stupid for dis
i will beef him 4live
Re: Its Official:the Lyrics:death Blow Pt 1 From Modenine by tosinadeda: 12:45am On Dec 27, 2008
olayokun:

y u defensive?
Re: Its Official:the Lyrics:death Blow Pt 1 From Modenine by skingo(m): 11:15am On Dec 27, 2008
hey, by the way the beat is not original. so if you shoot a video for it, u'll only be doign the same thing sauc ki did and to think modenine was a person who mentoned in an interview that sauce kid should not have shto video for a beat that wasnt his. besides, why put an unoriginal beat on your album and then sell it or it becomes your biggest song. when my guy do am on mixtape everyone was talking nonsense. now ur guy does it on album, everyone is listening to the lyrics. id say fuk u double standarders. bias is the basis ofur arguments and i wont play into it again. ill just fukk u up on sight.
Re: Its Official:the Lyrics:death Blow Pt 1 From Modenine by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 27, 2008
@fstranger,well,i don't know you but your use of english made me pass my comment in dat manner and i wouldn't want us to be off topic.aight.

So i wuld like u 2 pass ur comment since u've now know dat he's Yooba.

skingo:

hey, by the way the beat is not original. so if you shoot a video for it, u'll only be doign the same thing sauc ki did and to think modenine was a person who mentoned in an interview that sauce kid should not have shto video for a beat that wasnt his. besides, why put an unoriginal beat on your album and then sell it or it becomes your biggest song. when my guy do am on mixtape everyone was talking nonsense. now ur guy does it on album, everyone is listening to the lyrics. id say fuk u double standarders. bias is the basis ofur arguments and i wont play into it again. ill just fukk u up on sight.

Skingo,Y now.i didn't say he was doin a vid 4 Death Blow.Gat dat,and if u don't,u know what to do.
Or make i suggest 4 u.
Re: Its Official:the Lyrics:death Blow Pt 1 From Modenine by chrisical(m): 3:04pm On Dec 29, 2008
Mode needs to be thoroughly quizzed on why he did this song.No doubt its a 'good' one.However,may be he has a different motive from the one we all have.Sincerely i feel this sudden burst of hatred or more kindly, beef song is unnecessary since the beef btw both artisites had been kind of quiet.I mean mode 9;s talking to you track was not entirely confrotational against ruggedman so also rugged's banging. Anyway rugged will expectedly respond but like we all know,it will 'outhit' and have greater effect than Deathblow. sikenaa cool cool
Re: Its Official:the Lyrics:death Blow Pt 1 From Modenine by Fadajasi(m): 12:32pm On Dec 30, 2008
Exactly
Re: Its Official:the Lyrics:death Blow Pt 1 From Modenine by tosinadeda: 12:39pm On Dec 30, 2008
I hear more of banging than talking to u and death blow put together!
Wut does that tel u?
Music lovers dnt want to hear it!
They re nt requesting 4 it!
Mode9 aint radio friendly!
Y hav much talent and waste it?
Re: Its Official:the Lyrics:death Blow Pt 1 From Modenine by chrisical(m): 4:09pm On Dec 30, 2008
tosinadeda:

I hear more of banging than talking to u and death blow put together!
what does that tel u?
Music lovers dnt want to hear it!
They re nt requesting 4 it!
Mode9 aint radio friendly!
Y hav much talent and waste it?
[/quote
]

you have a good fact there.more of banging is heared than death blow and talking to u combined.
Re: Its Official:the Lyrics:death Blow Pt 1 From Modenine by darequam(m): 7:04pm On Dec 30, 2008
I once luv both artist but mode's style of rising to limelight will make me hate him 4 now and if i ever get into tha industry myself, i'l diss him on one of ma tracks.
Named 'Sucker 4 Words'
Re: Its Official:the Lyrics:death Blow Pt 1 From Modenine by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 30, 2008
I don't know bout y'all but i listen to mode everyday man.Rythme fm bangs more Mode than RugHead.
Re: Its Official:the Lyrics:death Blow Pt 1 From Modenine by abdurrazaq(m): 8:23am On Dec 31, 2008
darequam:

I once love both artist but mode's style of rising to limelight will make me hate him 4 now and if i ever get into tha industry myself, i'l diss him on one of ma tracks.
Named 'Sucker 4 Words'
Modenine rose to the limelight more than 2 years ago with his hit singles CRY and NIGERIAN GIRLS so, dissing Ruggedman is not in anyway aimed at 'rising to limelight'. Besides, Ruggedman used the same route you're trying to associate with Modenine to Stardom, isn't it? cool

1 Like

Re: Its Official:the Lyrics:death Blow Pt 1 From Modenine by abdurrazaq(m): 8:26am On Dec 31, 2008
olayokun:

I don't know bout y'all but i listen to mode everyday man.Rythme fm bangs more Mode than RugHead.
I don't even listen to radio except on Saturdays. Club Train with HNIC and crew. I can't really speak on whether Banging has more airplay than talking to you. But on my office PC, Paradigm Shift is my opening prayer at work since its release. cool

olayokun How can I get the ticket to the Spartans Show at Best American Hotel, Ota and what's the price. Thanks cheesy wink
Re: Its Official:the Lyrics:death Blow Pt 1 From Modenine by darequam(m): 9:56am On Dec 31, 2008
@abdulrasq
yes he did cry and nigerian girls but, u still can't compare the fame he got with that of Rugged when he did Baraje.
I heard u say rugged use the same tactics to rise to limelight, HMMM! May be, but, he did us a little help by saying the facts which is why he got so much attention. Mode is not exposing any fact, he is only dissin him on personal and envying issues.
Not that he aint wort it. Enuf people way no enjoy rap r now like hailing mode just cus he disd Mode. That is what i mean. They think its pay back time for rugged, but, to be fair Rugged helped lift hiphop in 9ja by disn em guys.
Mode9's diss was only meant to humiliate Rugged and maybe incriminate him.
I'm sure the BigBROSS(K D) will be happy mode did this.
But remember we never got Ehen pt2, MODE my be d one to bring it back and may be follow it up with Bigblow pt2
Re: Its Official:the Lyrics:death Blow Pt 1 From Modenine by tosinadeda: 10:10am On Dec 31, 2008
Hmmm ehen2
Re: Its Official:the Lyrics:death Blow Pt 1 From Modenine by khanye(m): 10:31am On Dec 31, 2008
The guy no go reply. Shi ke na cool

Ehen pt2 ko pt 3 ni.

TOsin wetin dey shele now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Phyno - Do I (Official Video) / Who Is The Fastest Rapper In Nigeria / Kayswitch - For Example (Ka Ni Pe) - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.