Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,734 members, 7,827,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Help! How Do I Add Voguepay 'buy Now' Button To Google Blog? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help! How Do I Add Voguepay 'buy Now' Button To Google Blog? (1005 Views)

Help: How Can I Collect Money Through Western Union Without ID Card. / Voguepay Charges Is Making Me Want To Think Twice / Voguepay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! How Do I Add Voguepay 'buy Now' Button To Google Blog? by TopDown: 5:17pm On Jan 26, 2015
Dear Nairalanders,

Your kind assistance is needed. I have a VoguePay account and I have followed their procedure to generate the codes to add a 'Buy Now' button to my blog. The code was generated ok and tested on their platform. But when I copy the same code to the 'Compose' section of my blog, I noticed that when I publish/launch it, the code is displayed online like that. No 'Buy Now' button comes up.

I know some Google bloggers have used VoguePay's 'Buy Now' button on their blogs. If you are out there please show me what to change on the code to make it display the buttons as generated.

Please note that I have also tried to use their HTML option but the same problem crops up. I have e-mailed all details and screenshots to them last week and still, they have not been able to provide a solution. They keep telling me it has been forwarded to their technical team.

If you have or know someone who has incorporated VoguePay's 'Buy Now' button on their blogs, kindly let me know how it was done.

Thanks.

Awaiting your support.
Re: Help! How Do I Add Voguepay 'buy Now' Button To Google Blog? by Nuralaexy: 1:15pm On Jan 28, 2015
Oga Topdown, u don find solution to "Buynow button" stuff?
Re: Help! How Do I Add Voguepay 'buy Now' Button To Google Blog? by TopDown: 8:16am On Feb 03, 2015
Nuralaexy:
Oga Topdown, u don find solution to "Buynow button" stuff?

Yes I don find solution. Someone helped me. The solution was in the HTML code.

God bless you indeed for your concern. Thank you very much.

Remain blessed.
Re: Help! How Do I Add Voguepay 'buy Now' Button To Google Blog? by alikor2(m): 10:09pm On Sep 23, 2018
Please how was it resolved?

(1) (Reply)

How To Build Your Profitable Online Store While Working 9 - 5 Job / How To Integrate Routesms Api Into Bulksms Website / All Binary Options Traders In Ikeja, Cement, Iyana Ipaja, Egbeda And Abule Egba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.