Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,951 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Screen Actors Guild Awards 2015: My Favorite Looks Of The Night + See Full List - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Screen Actors Guild Awards 2015: My Favorite Looks Of The Night + See Full List (653 Views)

Olarinde Famous-Cole Hosts Actors Guild Of Nigeria (Photos) / Court Declares Emeka Ike Actors Guild Of Nigerian President Over Ibinabo / Ini Edo Has A Fab Birthday Celebration Last Night , See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Screen Actors Guild Awards 2015: My Favorite Looks Of The Night + See Full List by sassysatino: 9:31pm On Jan 26, 2015
Sunday's 2015 Screen Actors Guild Awards show isn't just about honoring the best in motion pictures and television. Everybody is also looking at the fashions on display among the arriving celebrities on the red carpet in Los Angeles.

The Screen Actors Guild Awards are like the Gettysburg Address of award shows, they're a show of the actors, by the actors, for the actors.

See who made it on my list this year, then make sure you See full list of winners: http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/01/screen-actors-guild-awards-2015-my.html

Re: Screen Actors Guild Awards 2015: My Favorite Looks Of The Night + See Full List by Mbag(m): 10:00pm On Jan 26, 2015
Ok oh

(1) (Reply)

OMG: After Visiting Patience Jonathan, Wife Of Bayelsa SSG, 10 Others Died / Fake Tonto Dikeh Account Is Trying To Make People Think She's Pregnant / Check Out Throwback Picture Of K1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.