Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Olarinde Famous-Cole Hosts Actors Guild Of Nigeria (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olarinde Famous-Cole Hosts Actors Guild Of Nigeria (Photos) (11644 Views)

Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids / Smaranda Olarinde Kills 4 Snakes In Her Bathroom (Daddy Freeze Mother) / Opeyemi Olarinde Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Interview With Bellanaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olarinde Famous-Cole Hosts Actors Guild Of Nigeria (Photos) by JamieBlog(m): 6:44am On Mar 30, 2017
The Actor Guild of Nigeria, Lagos chapter, on Tuesday paid a courtesy visit to the new Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO, (ASP) Olarinde Famous-Cole.

The courtesy visit which was led by the Chairman of the guild, Don Pedro Aganbi was to commemorate the appointment of the new PPRO in office since his resumption on 15th of February, 2017.

During the courtesy visit, the AGN discussed challenges facing their industry as actors and seek the support of the Lagos State Police Command especially the office of the PPRO to help tackle these challenges.

“The Lagos State Police Command is also aware of the challenges faced by actors in Lagos state we are already on it; in fact we working tirelessly to curb these challenges, and we will see it through”, Famous-Cole said.

He also urged the AGN to work hand-in-hand with the Police force as their members as also role models to the public. He added that actors should try as much as possible to portray the police in such an image that will elevate the force as well as letting the public know that the Lagos state police command is always committed to serve and protect the people.

The AGN further presented an honorary membership certificate to PPRO, ASP Olarinde Famous-Cole, welcoming him as a member the Actors Guild of Nigeria.

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/03/new-lagos-police-pro-hosts-actors-guild.html

Re: Olarinde Famous-Cole Hosts Actors Guild Of Nigeria (Photos) by MrGreenMavro: 10:43am On Mar 30, 2017
FTC
May God bless the moderator that BAN me for one week and release me after few hours based on my lawyers recommendations that i should be released to seek medical attention like PMB in London, unfortunately in other not to waste resources, I have invited my Doctors to come to Nigeria and treat me, while i go to defend my certificate that Sowore said i don't have.

Police are Great actors no wonder they can script you into an incident you never know up and make you pay heavily for it as if you were the one who commited the offence, But am happy bail is free cheesy cheesy but you will pay for the book and biro used in writing your statement or else you will end in jail like Nnamdi Kanu grin grin
grin

6 Likes

Re: Olarinde Famous-Cole Hosts Actors Guild Of Nigeria (Photos) by Vickiweezy(m): 10:43am On Mar 30, 2017
angry
This GreenMavro sef
Re: Olarinde Famous-Cole Hosts Actors Guild Of Nigeria (Photos) by link2ok22: 10:43am On Mar 30, 2017
Olopa... nothing good about them. The few good ones are also corrupt.

10 Likes

Re: Olarinde Famous-Cole Hosts Actors Guild Of Nigeria (Photos) by lampard01(m): 10:43am On Mar 30, 2017
Na that Bail is free dhey vex me pass

2 Likes

Re: Olarinde Famous-Cole Hosts Actors Guild Of Nigeria (Photos) by dfrost: 10:44am On Mar 30, 2017
To what aim is this? angry
Re: Olarinde Famous-Cole Hosts Actors Guild Of Nigeria (Photos) by nothingmega122(m): 10:44am On Mar 30, 2017
Worst Nigerian Force
Re: Olarinde Famous-Cole Hosts Actors Guild Of Nigeria (Photos) by chukstino: 10:44am On Mar 30, 2017
Ok
Re: Olarinde Famous-Cole Hosts Actors Guild Of Nigeria (Photos) by number5(m): 10:44am On Mar 30, 2017
undecided tongue

Re: Olarinde Famous-Cole Hosts Actors Guild Of Nigeria (Photos) by jeromzy(m): 10:44am On Mar 30, 2017
I dedicate this day to the 101 family.
Re: Olarinde Famous-Cole Hosts Actors Guild Of Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 30, 2017
course25 in action coolcourse25 in action

1 Like

Re: Olarinde Famous-Cole Hosts Actors Guild Of Nigeria (Photos) by adewale9050: 10:53am On Mar 30, 2017
[/color]
ALL WE YORUBA NATION WANT IS ODUDUWA REPUBLIC OR RESTRUCTURE.
[color=#990000]

Re: Olarinde Famous-Cole Hosts Actors Guild Of Nigeria (Photos) by cloudyskygrind(m): 10:54am On Mar 30, 2017
The Nigerian police force is utterly useless
Re: Olarinde Famous-Cole Hosts Actors Guild Of Nigeria (Photos) by splash809: 10:54am On Mar 30, 2017
Re: Olarinde Famous-Cole Hosts Actors Guild Of Nigeria (Photos) by b3llo(m): 11:04am On Mar 30, 2017
How will this visit help Nigerian economy? This is unnecessary.
Re: Olarinde Famous-Cole Hosts Actors Guild Of Nigeria (Photos) by lonelydora: 11:22am On Mar 30, 2017
GreenMavro:
FTC
May God bless the moderator that BAN me for one week and release me after few hours based on my lawyers recommendations that i should be released to seek medical attention like PMB in London, unfortunately in other not to waste resources, I have invited my Doctors to come to Nigeria and treat me, while i go to defend my certificate that Sowore said i don't have.

Police are Great actors no wonder they can script you into an incident you never know up and make you pay heavily for it as if you were the one who committed the offence, But am happy bail is free cheesy cheesy but you will pay for the book and biro used in writing your statement or else you will end in jail like Nnamdi Kanu grin grin
grin

You no serious. cheesy
Re: Olarinde Famous-Cole Hosts Actors Guild Of Nigeria (Photos) by manchester1: 11:38am On Mar 30, 2017
don't worry police is ur friend
Re: Olarinde Famous-Cole Hosts Actors Guild Of Nigeria (Photos) by profbabatunde: 11:53am On Mar 30, 2017
Re: Olarinde Famous-Cole Hosts Actors Guild Of Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 30, 2017
Nija police? I hate them with passion undecided
Re: Olarinde Famous-Cole Hosts Actors Guild Of Nigeria (Photos) by Oladelson(m): 1:07pm On Mar 30, 2017
police is your friend! grin

that's when you have gotten a major hand direction (SLAP) from my OGA at the top! grin grin grin grin

but this meeting no understanding me o! tongue cheesy tongue
Re: Olarinde Famous-Cole Hosts Actors Guild Of Nigeria (Photos) by Phiniter(m): 1:19pm On Mar 30, 2017
LOL
Re: Olarinde Famous-Cole Hosts Actors Guild Of Nigeria (Photos) by trendymarseey(f): 3:53pm On Mar 30, 2017
See pretty Grace Amah

(1) (Reply)

My Everything – Yemi Alade Remembers Dad On Father’s Day / Singer Tems Wows Her Fans With Her Thick Thighs In New Hot Photos / 'Nigeria's Problem Is Not For God To Solve' - OAP Yaw Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.